AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx :cry:

We could go in on one. My livestock husbandry is rusty, but I’m sure you could get me up to speed quickly.

Sold! I have no equine knowledge at all, I'll deal with the sheep - you the donkeys :thumbs:

Tar Heel

ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2016
    Western North Carolina
    Morning shinies ;)

I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx. I do not need another Mixx :cry:

Let me guess, you ordered another Mixx. :lol::lol:
    Resistance is Futile.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    The fill port plugs on all PNP tanks of mine are still like day 1 including the PNP RTA, I really don't have any worries of them wearing out at all but if you do get the PNP RTA be aware that when filling use the smallest tip bottle and fill very slowly on on side of the fill port so air can escape out or you end up with a bubble backup and a mess but after a couple of fills you figure it out. As far as juice consumption goes the first picture shows my tank just filled, second picture is about 30- 40 minutes later.

View attachment 910467
    View attachment 910469
    Wow I really appreciate you giving me so much detail the juice consumption is better than I thought it would be. I'm glad to hear about the plug because I've been really into the whole PNP coils and all of the paraphernalia that goes with them but they all have this plug and no matter how hard I searched I couldn't find anyone that said how long they lasted

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    One thing I forgot to mention was that the flavor is very good because the coil is less than a 1/2 inch from your lips.

20201004_104842.jpg

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Another thing I forgot to mention is you can use it like a RDA also, big Drip Tip opening.
    So I bought it LOL I got the silver because I figured I already had bases that were black and the pod is the same I believe. It's been bothering me for like a week now ever since I saw it I've wanted it but I needed a solid review and now I've had one LOL thank you for giving me the excuse to buy something that I do not need but I damn sure want :) I do appreciate it

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    Silver & black Tuxedo - which gives me 2 of each colour ;)
    My willpower is a Puta Madre :facepalm:

Awesome. Now you have an even dvarw/Mixx army :thumb:

My willpower is a Puta Madre

Sure is :lol::lol:.

By the way Ange thanks for the recommendation of Mist NZ. I finished one ejuice which was ok, then I switched to another one I got and I was having a hard time with that ejuice because is yuck and now I tried the Raspberry I ordered awhile ago and I am like in heaven, such a clean taste. Now I am relieve because it will make it easier to keep lowering my dual use. Once I get those commercial ones down in numbers I will hit you up ;);)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Awesome. Now you have an even dvarw/Mixx army :thumb:

Sure is :lol::lol:.

By the way Ange thanks for the recommendation of Mist NZ. I finished one ejuice which was ok, then I switched to another one I got and I was having a hard time with that ejuice because is yuck and now I tried the Raspberry I ordered awhile ago and I am like in heaven, such a clean taste. Now I am relieve because it will make it easier to keep lowering my dual use. Once I get those commercial ones down in numbers I will hit you up ;);)

I'm glad to hear it :wub: I swear half the battle in becoming smoke-free is finding the right juice for you. And hit me up anytime. I know what brands Mist use in their mixes, so we can replicate all of your favourites easily :thumbs:

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    I'm glad to hear it :wub: I swear half the battle in becoming smoke-free is finding the right juice for you. And hit me up anytime. I know what brands Mist use in their mixes, so we can replicate all of your favourites easily :thumbs:

Woohoo. Thank you Ange :wub: and it is so true that half the battle if not more comes down to having the juice one likes and I am still trying to figure out what type I prefer :rolleyes:. Not easy and full of errors :lol:. Certainly the one I disliked will find a better home soon.

Users who are viewing this thread