Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I saw that this morning too. Only thing I was put off by, was the internal 2200mah battery. But it looks like the original has a lipo 1700mah battery, and offers spares
I hear you.
The smaller size compared to a Billet Box (BB is 87mm high without DT x 54mm wide) attracts me though:
sxk-delro-style-70w-tc-vw-aio-mod-kit-blue-170w-2200mah-sevo-70-chipset.jpg

I'd probably go the sevo 70 version first up.
Buy SXK Delro Style 70W TC VW AIO Mod Kit Blue SEVO 70 Chipset

And I love aluminium mods. I noticed the other day how much corrosion can happen with zinc alloy mods even when they sit cleaned in their box for a few years. I was re-organizing and noticed small amounts of corrosion around screws/joints etc on a few older zinc alloy mods that had been well looked after. It's aluminium and SS all the way for me from now on.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Normal, being relative, if it’s like here. I’m just glad you decided to come hang out :)
Normal here is crazy and busy. probably similar there. Life in a party city. Memorial Day weekend was bonkers. Someone ran into me while I was working. Got an appointment with a body shop in the morning.
20210530_195040.jpg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
That song has a lot of relevance in my life at this time. I'm not gonna go into detail. I was a bit drunk and listening to it and decided to post it here. I will still be around.:)
Sorry to hear that mate....chin up :wub:
Glad you're are still around...and I think I speak for everyone here!!

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Normal here is crazy and busy. probably similar there. Life in a party city. Memorial Day weekend was bonkers. Someone ran into me while I was working. Got an appointment with a body shop in the morning.
View attachment 944141
Oh .... o_O

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Sorry to hear that mate....chin up :wub:
Glad you're are still around...and I think I speak for everyone here!!
It's not a bad thing, It's a good thing. It's about leaving behind the excess of the rat race for a simpler life. I turned down a job offer to get back on the corporate ladder to try to do it on my own.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
It's not a bad thing, It's a good thing. It's about leaving behind the excess of the rat race for a simpler life. I turned down a job offer to get back on the corporate ladder to try to do it on my own.
Good luck mate :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
How are you doing now, after the last injections? :wub:

There are a few places that were missed that I'm going to point out next visit - but the injections that I received were successful. These injections will be in a series of 3 so I have 2 more sessions to go and can easily point out those missed spots. We might be able to get them now or hammer them out in a second series of 3 if she wants to wait...

But I'm doing really well so far. I'm doing 2 rounds a day of PT exercises, and have the treadmill set up again and am using that daily for walking some.

I'm finding my limits, and pushing those boundaries as hard as I dare! :)

I'm happy with how it's going now, I'm always happy with forward motion!

The pain doc says I have severe arthritis in my sacroiliac joint, and now that the pain is down in my back I can tell, especially when walking. She wants me in the water more because of it at least for now, so I found a Y we can get to and I'll probably start going once a week or so to swim for some lower impact exercise too...

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Ok so here are some build and finished pics of the Edge. Fantastic machining and ease of use.....and most importantly the flavour is as good if not better than my Dvarw's. Comes with a 3mm and 1.2mm air pin. I'm obviously using the 3mm and it's a loose restricted lung which suits me perfectly. Really easy to build and wick with absolutely no probs with flooding.... remember to turn the juice flow off before filling. For more info go to Todd's review. To conclude Steamtuners have done it again.... fabulous!!! @Fredman1 you'll love this atty :wub:
20210603_113948~2.jpg
20210603_115253~2.jpg
20210603_115836.jpg
20210603_120403~2.jpg
20210603_120459~2.jpg

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Nice to see you back! :)

the simple life is always good!

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
There are a few places that were missed that I'm going to point out next visit - but the injections that I received were successful. These injections will be in a series of 3 so I have 2 more sessions to go and can easily point out those missed spots. We might be able to get them now or hammer them out in a second series of 3 if she wants to wait...

But I'm doing really well so far. I'm doing 2 rounds a day of PT exercises, and have the treadmill set up again and am using that daily for walking some.

I'm finding my limits, and pushing those boundaries as hard as I dare! :)

I'm happy with how it's going now, I'm always happy with forward motion!

The pain doc says I have severe arthritis in my sacroiliac joint, and now that the pain is down in my back I can tell, especially when walking. She wants me in the water more because of it at least for now, so I found a Y we can get to and I'll probably start going once a week or so to swim for some lower impact exercise too...
Sounds like you've got the balance exactly right and I feel proud of you to have made such an effort with the physio advice. Well done you.... you're a star :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread