ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Feeling nostalgic today. Bit of MTL...like back in the day ;)
kayfun prime on the old Ehpro in 18350 mode.
View attachment 962815
Nice!!! The Prime is an awesome RTA. Flavor, flavor, flavor. I have a couple SvM kayfun Primes that I bring in and out of my rotation. With the AF on the airiest setting I am able to pull a decent restricted DL or a nice and airy MTL. I have mine setup with the PEI tank kits.
svoemesto-kayfun-prime-pei.jpg

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Nice!!! The Prime is an awesome RTA. Flavor, flavor, flavor. I have a couple SvM Kayfun Primes that I bring in and out of my rotation. With the AF on the airiest setting I am able to pull a decent restricted DL or a nice and airy MTL. I have mine setup with the PEI Tank kits.
View attachment 962889

1. Yeah thanks for the added incentive from you and another (although I don’t think I needed much)
2. Love the look of that prime. The og, the prime and the 5sq are the ones I never got

We should play desert island discs here (do you have that in the us?)
What would you take to a desert island if you were castaway.
To make it easier I think 9 vape items (rather than 8 recordings one book, one luxury items
So 3 juices, 3 attys, 3 mods?

Juice
my home brew (coffee, choc, vanilla and tobacco)
Black flag risen enriched (the one above is a rip off of this)
Element pink lemonade

mods
Rdna 60
Paps v4
And one of them stabwoods I’ve never been fortunate enough to even try

Atomiser
This kayfun plus 2020/2021
Phenomenon zest
Heron v1.5
(I might have to swap one for a dripper thinking about it)

what would you take?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
1. Yeah thanks for the added incentive from you and another (although I don’t think I needed much)

2. Love the look of that prime. The og, the prime and the 5sq are the ones I never got

We should play desert island discs here (do you have that in the us?)
What would you take to a desert island if you were castaway.
To make it easier I think 9 vape items (rather than 8 recordings one book, one luxury items
So 3 juices, 3 attys, 3 mods?

Juice
my home brew (coffee, choc, vanilla and tobacco)
Black flag risen enriched (the one above is a rip off of this)
Element pink lemonade

mods
Rdna 60
Paps v4
And one of them stabwoods I’ve never been fortunate enough to even try

Atomiser
This kayfun plus 2020/2021
Phenomenon zest
Heron v1.5
(I might have to swap one for a dripper thinking about it)

what would you take?
Juice: my DIY juices, need to take my nic/vg/pg/flavorings too
Vanilla base
Butterscotch Cookie
Orange Ice Cream

Mods:
dotMod dotSquonk (mech)
JD Tech Dos Equis squonker (mech)
Dovpo College DNA 60

Atties: need our wire and wicking materials + tools
Squape Arise (MTL, RDL, DL)
Atmizoo Creek RDA
Haku Venna RDA

Just a couple more things we need to take:
A decent solar powered generator for our vape batteries (otherwise we are hosed), my massive music collection on portable SSD player and powered speakers. We must have music! A couple guitars too (I know you play). Need my German Shepherd cuz she is excellent at killing rabbits and other assorted critters (protein). And my well stocked survival pack (axe, knives, waterproof matches, tools etc.). And toothbrushes.

I hope this desert island of yours has a decent amount of fresh water, lots of fruit and good fishing. I can bring seeds for planting veggies.

When do we leave? I know a few more people here who would want to join us.

• Agree
Reactions: FranC

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Juice: my DIY juices, need to take my nic/vg/pg/flavorings too
Vanilla base
Butterscotch Cookie
Orange Ice Cream

Mods:
dotMod dotSquonk (mech)
JD Tech Dos Equis squonker (mech)
Dovpo College DNA 60

Atties: need our wire and wicking materials + tools
Squape Arise (MTL, RDL, DL)
Atmizoo Creek RDA
Haku Venna RDA

Just a couple more things we need to take:
A decent solar powered generator for our vape batteries (otherwise we are hosed), my massive music collection on portable SSD player and powered speakers. We must have music! A couple guitars too (I know you play). Need my German Shepherd cuz she is excellent at killing rabbits and other assorted critters (protein). And my well stocked survival pack (axe, knives, waterproof matches, tools etc.). And toothbrushes.

I hope this desert island of yours has a decent amount of fresh water, lots of fruit and good fishing. I can bring seeds for planting veggies.

When do we leave? I know a few more people here who would want to join us.
I'm in.

Juice:
My DIY vanilla custard

Mods:
Billet Box 2019 Piebald
Ultemo DNA 60
REO P67

Attys:
Haku Xeta
Atmizoo Qbix
Axial RDA

I'll help with the fishing and cooking.
Just as long as I don't have to climb any coconut trees. Didn't go too well for Keith

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
You guys are saying equipment I’ve never heard of. I better do some research

@Pigs
I like you are so confident you are bringing one juice. I hope it’s nice
What happened to ozzy? Was that the quad bike, these rock and roll stars sure know how to have fun (dangerous fun)

@AngeNZ
Oh yeah dvarw!

Edit; actually, I’m not sure what I could bring to the community. I might have to just get a job working on the cotton farm :(

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Edited to add: I'll be the cotton farmer!
Figures! :D Guessing that means you don't want to deal with the island chickens or have anything to do with eggs anymore?

That's ok, we need a cotton farmer for when our clothes start decaying. Now we need @DeloresRose cuz she knows how to make clothes from scratch. Oh yeah, and one more solar powered generator for her sewing machines. Delores wanted to head off to Vape Island!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I didn’t realise we were all going to the same island.
Everyone has special skills we need. Heading off to vape island has been a topic of discussion here before. Although, IIRC someone mentioned it as a retirement community! This island best be Big cuz I am not ready for a rocking chair yet.

This will be fun
I’m just gonna be that guy who sidles up to you all for food, batteries, cotton and a guitar
Hmmm, what you are really sayin' is you will be mooching off of everyone. :D :lol: That won't last but a day (or less) before the ladies put your b-u-t-t to work!

ETA: I can't believe b-u-t-t was censored!!!

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Everyone has special skills we need. Heading off to vape island has been a topic of discussion here before. Although, IIRC someone mentioned it as a retirement community! This island best be Big cuz I am not ready for a rocking chair yet.

Hmmm, what you are really sayin' is you will be mooching off of everyone. :D :lol: That won't last but a day (or less) before the ladies put your b-u-t-t to work!

ETA: I can't believe b-u-t-t was censored!!!

i edited mine too after I thought about it and realised it sounds like a nice society. I should do something and not just laze about all day

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
no internet or phones would take some getting used to
Not for me it wouldn't. I love not having any of that when I head up north and into nature a few times a year.

That reminds me, we should take some horses. We'll need them for transportation and moving the trees we chop down to build some homes.

At this rate we're gonna need a massive ship to move us!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Very cool. Daniel can you please post the code when you get it?

My eyes have been watching their Phenom mech for a very long time. Very much like the SS and the two tone. I've seen the price come down a bit over time. Per their web page they are tossing in a Prodigy Hybrid until supplies last.
    View attachment 962887

I know they have some really nice Good Wood that might tempt interest you. Or 2 or 3 or 6. :D

I'll post the code as soon as I get it in my Hot:evil: little hands;)
    I'm in touch with the most Vicious little Ants on Facebook so I'll get plenty of heads up:thumb:
    The Phenom does look very nice indeed but as for me and some Good Wood, I may have to stick to the 3 for now:w00t::w00t:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I'll post the code as soon as I get it in my Hot:evil: little hands;)
    I'm in touch with the most Vicious little Ants on Facebook so I'll get plenty of heads up:thumb:
    The Phenom does look very nice indeed but as for me and some Good Wood, I may have to stick to the 3 for now:w00t::w00t:
    Thanks Daniel! :D

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Count me in. Y'all will need a medical doctor to treat the sunburns and skeeter bites that y'all are gonna get. Ive got an aloe vera plant that will help with that.

Juice

Fran's Irish Cream Coffee
    White Chocolate Peppermint
    Grape

Mods

Vaporesso Gen 220w
    Smoant Battlestar squonker
    Dovpo Topside dual squonker

Atomizers

Dead Rabbit v2
    Recurve dual
    Prince TFV12