Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I was thinking the same thing the other day. I know I bought a bunch of kanger .5 coils that are pretty tight. I gave some away but think I still have like 150 or so. They are the round ones which it seems no one wants.
I have a kajillion .8 Z coils that I bought for when I'm too decrepit to build. I quake to imagine what I'll think of them when that dread time comes.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have a kajillion .8 Z coils that I bought for when I'm too decrepit to build. I quake to imagine what I'll think of them when that dread time comes.

I only have about six packs of the .8 but have a bunch of the 1.2 and 1.6 coils. I was thinking about selling them and buying more of the .3 which I like.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I only have about six packs of the .8 but have a bunch of the 1.2 and 1.6 coils. I was thinking about selling them and buying more of the .3 which I like.
    I think it's entirely possible that, by the time I can't build, I won't be too interested in vaping, either. It's very likely that whatever poor soul ends up clearing out my house when I croak will be disposing of a bunch of ancient vaping paraphernalia.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    Popping by to say hi.

Some will find this funnier than others lol.
    Screenshot_20220630-172739_Facebook.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think it's entirely possible that, by the time I can't build, I won't be too interested in vaping, either. It's very likely that whatever poor soul ends up clearing out my house when I croak will be disposing of a bunch of ancient vaping paraphernalia.

Whoever does mine better bring a trailer.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hi Bob. After I asked that question in here, I remembered a little thing called a search bar. So I searched it and came upon your review. Thank you!
    You can't go wrong with either one and your welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread