Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Morning shinies ;)

My only incoming is steam crave's Meson rta. But it's got some big boots to fill to beat my Juggerknot MR/Mini rta tribe
I hear ya on that. Love my juggernaut minis. I don’t think I’ve even seen the SC Meson RTA. Hope you love it!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    You'll come up with something cool - no doubt.. I tried to find out if the minikins are made from zinc alloy or aluminium but couldn't get a definitive answer. Either way, they won't rust in that traditional way you see with iron, so any ageing will probably end up with a dull or mottled silver colour.
    The Minikin 2 is definitely made from zinc alloy Mate :thumb:
    I just asked the Asmodus King:lol:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Can't wait for the next update!!

I googled "how to age zinc alloy " and got some good hits. Once you get the paint off You can have some fun with it..

Here are a couple of techniques:

T, I have bookmarked all of the videos you sent and cannot wait to take on the project. I will probably start with the old pink one I mentioned before and see what I can do with it. There used to be a place called J-wraps and you could get a wrap for any mod and it totally changed the look. I did it with all of my Hex-Ohms at one time. Sure would make this task easier if they were still in business. But then I would not have a customized mod by Moi. :laugh:

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Hiya folks,quick pop in to check on you folks.

Uneventful morning so far,lot of house cleaning and making some lunch for my pops,today its Spaghetti Aglio e Olio.

I follow my own recipe that a Italian friend taught me,but if you ever want to give it a try this is the best one I've found in Youtube:

Shiny wise not much to tell,expecting some packages for reviews this week and i might pull the trigger on a mod I've seen....don't need it but i want it hehe.

Some good news from Sourcemore,sent them a pm when i started doing video reviews just in case they wanted to get back to collaborating and i got an email this morning so yeah that would be cool if i could review for them again.

Apart from that not much else,got an appointment on court on Thursday,gotta testify against the creep that tried to steal my pops man bag,hope he gets jail time.
    I did get a 3 or 4 good punches in (i knocked one of his tooth out) so yeah whatever else comes his way is well deserved,ought to teach him not to mess with my family.
    Knuckles still hurt thou,had to visit the doctor to get some cream,the cold plus all the washing and cleaning was making my wounds worst.

Well,all done for today...kinda in the mood for using an RTA so i might take out of the box my Kylin Mini V2 and give it a try.

Hope y'all have a good sunday :)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    The Minikin 2 is definitely made from zinc alloy Mate :thumb:
    I just asked the Asmodus King:lol:

The Asmodus King is the first person I would ask for any, and all, Asmodus info. :greengrin:

The A.K. aka ------ ------- has the mojo. :toast:
    <<< rumor has it... the A.K. is still searching for two... very rare ones >>>
    <<<<<< one day, they will find their Proper Home >>>>>>

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    What a difference the “right” tool makes. This isn’t exactly shiny but it may help other Shinys do their thing lol!

I’ve been having a hell of the time lately stripping the hex grub screws on several of my favorite RDAs using the hex tools that come with them. I was recently watching a build video on YT and was impressed with how well his hex screwdriver worked so I asked him what type he was using. He responded Wiha German made ones. So I bought a small set on Amazon. I think they were about $22.

I’m so glad I did because even though these are a bit on the pricey side they are like night and day using them. They grip the hex grub screw like a glove with no slipping to mess up the head of the screw. And they are very light. I had bought a cheaper set several months ago from Amazon as well but they were awkward to use like the balance was off, too long and they didn’t fit like these Wihas do.

The upshot is that a few RDAs that I thought I’d never use again because I stripped them are now back in rotation after using this. I was going to change out the grub screws from the accessories bag but don’t really need to now.

That’s it. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends:)

View attachment 989343 View attachment 989344

sara
    They do make good screwdrivers. I have the flat and Phillips ones at work. I didn’t know they made a hex set.
    Has anyone attempted to order from 3f vape lately? I had a couple of things in my cart but there was no way to Check Out after filling in all the credit card information.
    I got something from them about a month ago without issue.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

My build mod - V's Forz.

DSC00881asm.jpeg

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Has anyone attempted to order from 3f vape lately? I had a couple of things in my cart but there was no way to Check Out after filling in all the credit card information.
    They are pretty good answering tickets, just fill out a ticket like you would at FT.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Hiya folks,quick pop in to check on you folks.

Uneventful morning so far,lot of house cleaning and making some lunch for my pops,today its Spaghetti Aglio e Olio.

I follow my own recipe that a Italian friend taught me,but if you ever want to give it a try this is the best one I've found in Youtube:

Shiny wise not much to tell,expecting some packages for reviews this week and i might pull the trigger on a mod I've seen....don't need it but i want it hehe.

Some good news from Sourcemore,sent them a pm when i started doing video reviews just in case they wanted to get back to collaborating and i got an email this morning so yeah that would be cool if i could review for them again.

Apart from that not much else,got an appointment on court on Thursday,gotta testify against the creep that tried to steal my pops man bag,hope he gets jail time.
    I did get a 3 or 4 good punches in (i knocked one of his tooth out) so yeah whatever else comes his way is well deserved,ought to teach him not to mess with my family.
    Knuckles still hurt thou,had to visit the doctor to get some cream,the cold plus all the washing and cleaning was making my wounds worst.

Well,all done for today...kinda in the mood for using an RTA so i might take out of the box my Kylin Mini V2 and give it a try.

Hope y'all have a good sunday :)

I make Aglio Olio. It is a fab dish. The key that some do not do is add that pasta water back in. It is the starch that makes the dish scrumptious.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good evening folks,

I guess I could boil the vinegar/water solution and add the door so I am not adding any of the electronic but I would also be scared this would loosen and remove the magnets.
    When you have achieved the result you want, you can spray-paint it with clear coat afterwards, if you want less shiny, use matt clear coat.

No, but I have a sturdy dotaio panels in the shopping cart, thought I'd wait until they're back from the New Year celebrations.
    Don't know when they'll be back though.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    A little hope for help to hijack some classics.
    Which stores are serious in the US, and the same applies to Australia and other countries.
    What I am looking for is:
    Eleaf Pico Squezze 2, don't need a kit, but the mod, color I can live with is purple or black, or red, or if necessary silver.
    Innokin Coolfire Mini, just the mod or with slipstream tank, colors Purple or Black, silver might work too.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    HAHAHA. I should have known this. Are there any Minikins for sale at the Dan the kings place? I would take any color.
    I do have the 4 plus 3 Good Wood Kodamas but I really don't think I'm ready to start parting ways with my Asmodus collection just yet, I'll let you know if that changes though:)

Users who are viewing this thread