hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I hope you're dentist app. goes well Mate! as good as dentist appointments can go anyway!!
    I had the pleasure of going myself last week and the nice dentist even took two of my teeth from me while I there, ow!
    It went ok. I go three times a year for cleaning. I have recessed gums and some bone loss from years of smoking.

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020
    good-morning-wishes-images.jpg
    Good morning shiny folk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I have a grus still unwrapped in its box. A well travelled grus, it flew from China to Australia, then on to Spain where it was rejected due to excessive customs duties. It then hopped on a jumbo and flew back to Sydney. A jet-setting grus. I've tried a few times to pif but no takers. Maybe it's destined to stay in its shrink wrap, a home body grus.
    I remember @AngeNZ had a friendly grus called Gus. I wonder how he's faring.
    View attachment 1011498
    I have one too. Sits in a box and stares at me, wonders why I do not use it.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I have a grus still unwrapped in its box. A well travelled grus, it flew from China to Australia, then on to Spain where it was rejected due to excessive customs duties. It then hopped on a jumbo and flew back to Sydney. A jet-setting grus. I've tried a few times to pif but no takers.
    It was a very generous offer.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I have a grus still unwrapped in its box. A well travelled grus, it flew from China to Australia, then on to Spain where it was rejected due to excessive customs duties. It then hopped on a jumbo and flew back to Sydney. A jet-setting grus. I've tried a few times to pif but no takers. Maybe it's destined to stay in its shrink wrap, a home body grus.
    I remember @AngeNZ had a friendly grus called Gus. I wonder how he's faring.
    View attachment 1011498
    LV Grus is not a favorite mod for me, big, bulky.
    Only reason I have two is that number two was new, defective, and free.
    And I had forgotten that I had a dna 75 c in the cart when I last bought from stealth vape, it was never meant to be fixed

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    LV Grus is not a favorite mod for me, big, bulky.
    Only reason I have two is that number two was new, defective, and free.
    And I had forgotten that I had a dna 75 c in the cart when I last bought from stealth vape, it was never meant to be fixed
    It'll be another interesting skill building excercise.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Morning shinies ;)

5000mah vapemai!!

View attachment 1011555
    Good for you! I was just that talking about battery this morning! How much were they and do you happen to know if these were tested by Mooch? And of course bought from a reliable vendor. Remember these things will blow up.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    The negative thing about having acrylic plastic covers is finding them when you have put them away in a smart place. Hopefully I don’t sit down on the missing panel !
    God!! I hope you can find a new one lol!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    It went ok. I go three times a year for cleaning. I have recessed gums and some bone loss from years of smoking.
    Sounds like my situation. I’ve been vaping for 5 years after a couple of years I think that my teeth started to chip, then just about crumblefall apart and I also have some bone loss issues. I started wondering if vaping accelerated the rate of decay of my teeth. .

I actually HATE when people look for a connection between vaping and medical/dental issues. But I chain vape all day and as I read it the ejuice sticks to teeth. Of course I play my part as well and I like it let. more dental that’s left me almost exhausted,

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I go to the dentist twice a year for the same reason as you.
    I threw away the cigarette and have stuck to vape since September 2020, and the dentist says that my gums have improved significantly since then.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Good for you! I was just that talking about battery this morning! How much were they and do you happen to know if these were tested by Mooch? And of course bought from a reliable vendor. Remember these things will blow up.

I got them in NZ and yes, tested and approved by our genius Mooch. They are Samsung 50S 20a 21700s. I'm at 10A with my 30 watts, so they are at the top of his recommended list. I think for 15A/45 watts and higher he puts the molicel P45B first.

Users who are viewing this thread