Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I have started a bit on bb 3, it will take extra time since the chipset is dna 60c, and some small parts have to be made in pom to keep the screen where it should be. Annoying to use double sided tape and when it comes off the screen is everywhere.

IMG_1898.jpeg

IMG_1899.jpeg

When I get into escribe I hope that watts and temp can change places.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I’ve been leaning in the opposite direction. I’ve been running a bunch of drop in coils lately. About the only thing I’ve built lately is the rba for the pulse aio v2.
    I did the same about a month ago. I put a couple of Vaporesso Revenger Xs and NRG tanks together. I happen to think the GT coils are some of the best drop in coils out there. I used them for about 3 weeks but the flavor just isn’t close to what I get for flavor and density like I do with RDAs so I went back and recoiled a couple of mods and atties and haven’t looked back since.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I did the same about a month ago. I put a couple of Vaporesso Revenger Xs and NRG tanks together. I happen to think the GT coils are some of the best drop in coils out there. I used them for about 3 weeks but the flavor just isn’t close to what I get for flavor and density like I do with RDAs so I went back and recoiled a couple of mods and atties and haven’t looked back since.
    I stockpiled the GT coils and have been accumulating the Gti coils. I always liked the nrg tank and am currently stuck on the original itank.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Happy Star Wars Day everybody.
    It's 8 years today since I started vaping. Four days later my last durrie.
    Happy Vaperversary Mate:thumb:
    And a very very Happy Star wars Day to your good self:) I hope the force was with you for the day!!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    That’s awesome! Congratulations! It’s great you were able to quit so quickly.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    IMG_0322.jpeg
    I really had a terrible case of shinitis last night! Where were you fellow Shinys when I needed you?

I’m really loving these Reload S clones and wanted to buy an original so I went to the Reload webpage. Almost all of their products are Out Of Stock which made me really sad because they make some awesome vape gear.

I really splurged and needed some one to talk me down but no one came to save me from myself! So I ended up ordering a matte black Essential Reload RDA for $65 :w00t: ! and I can’t wait to check it out.

They also have a semi regulated mod that looked like a sweet setup but I’ve managed to stop myself. So far lol!

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpeg
      IMG_0321.jpeg
      831.6 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I stockpiled the GT coils and have been accumulating the Gti coils. I always liked the nrg tank and am currently stuck on the original itank.
    I have so many boxes of GT Coils I could open a store. It’s kind of embarrassing how many I bought lol! All of my sub ohm tanks that I own are compatible with the GT coils. Mostly GT Ccell ceramics and the GT 2 that have resistance of about .2 to .5 ohms if I’m remembering correctly.

So if anyone needs some send me a PM lol!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That’s fantastic!

I wish I knew my anniversary date. I know it was a December. I’ve been a member here shortly after I started to vape so it’s been a few years. Maybe 3-4 years.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    That’s awesome! Congratulations! It’s great you were able to quit so quickly.
    I was lucky. I guess the timing was right for me and the juice the guy reccomended must have stopped my cravings. Pretty sure it was 18mg.
    It surprised me because I'd never tried to give up smoking before that.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I was lucky. I guess the timing was right for me and the juice the guy reccomended must have stopped my cravings. Pretty sure it was 18mg.
    It surprised me because I'd never tried to give up smoking before that.
    I have to admit I’m a little jealous. I started in 2009 and the equipment wasn’t great but neither was my will power evidently. I struggled on and off for a long time but finally quit the stinkies eventually.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I have to admit I’m a little jealous. I started in 2009 and the equipment wasn’t great but neither was my will power evidently. I struggled on and off for a long time but finally quit the stinkies eventually.
    It was also the excitement of new technology to tinker with. Maybe the distraction helped me.
    Your story of off/on seems a common one and you deserve huge credit for struggling and winning.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It was also the excitement of new technology to tinker with. Maybe the distraction helped me.
    Your story of off/on seems a common one and you deserve huge credit for struggling and winning.
    I know now that it was my mind holding me back and not actual addiction to cigarettes. I couldn’t imagine a day without a cigarette after all those years of smoking. I held on to one cigarette first thing in the morning for a long time.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I am going to have to dig up my NRG tanks since I am on my last Freemax and I know I will break it sooner or later. I am also using the original itank as a daily driver

Users who are viewing this thread