JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I can’t remember who was looking for an Elder Dragon on this thread. If it’s you then PM me because I found one.
It was TraderX in the Classifieds, and you said you'd see if you could find yours.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I know now that it was my mind holding me back and not actual addiction to cigarettes. I couldn’t imagine a day without a cigarette after all those years of smoking. I held on to one cigarette first thing in the morning for a long time.
I dual used for a long time too. Kept trying to drop the cigs without success. At one point I stopped trying, and after a while the cigs started feeling gross. I remember the last few days I was going out on the deck and lighting one up, taking a few drags and breaking it up. Couldn't stop until the last pack was empty. Then it was just a relief.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

@Pigs Congratulations mate!
    PollyPig-MudVersionWebsite.png

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    It was TraderX in the Classifieds, and you said you'd see if you could find yours.

Thank you!! How did you remember that?!!

I think I should keep notes from now on since my memory is so poor!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I should probably post this in the rda section but I don’t think most people go into the sub forums like they used to.

Regardless, I’ve been using the dead rabbit pro a dual coil setup for several weeks now. My honest opinion is don’t bother. It’s good but doesn’t come close to the flavor and clouds that you get from the Dead Rabbit v3 RDA. I think most people on this thread know I’m pretty crazy about the DR V3 and all the new RDAs that I test are compared with it. Very few dual coil RDAS actually none have come close to the flavor and nice dense clouds.

If you’re a DL vaper and like lots of air and the ability to reduce the airflow to a nice restricted DL then you need to try this RDA out. Honestly it’s hard to enjoy other dual coil RDAs after using the DR v3.

So if you vape like me then buy one while you can. You know how these vape products work- one day there are dozens to buy then the next greatest one comes along and you can’t find the one you really wanted.

Although I have enough of them to open up a shop. I think I’m at about 20 of them now lol!

Last edited:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I wish I knew my anniversary date. I know it was a December. I’ve been a member here shortly after I started to vape so it’s been a few years. Maybe 3-4 years

I remember you were here just before I joined and we were both vaping newbies. So that makes it Dec 2017 for you. And that means you're 6 years, 5 months and a few days since you quit smoking :wub:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Happy Star Wars Day everybody.
    It's 8 years today since I started vaping. Four days later my last durrie.
    So, which theory about the origin of that word do you favor: that it derives from dhurrie, an Indian/Pakistani rug, which, when rolled up, might be considered to look like a cigarette, or that it's sort of short for Bull Durham, a kind of tobacco? I favor the second,myself.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Happy Vaperversary!
    Thanks!
    Congratulations Pigs!!!
    Thanks!
    So, which theory about the origin of that word do you favor: that it derives from dhurrie, an Indian/Pakistani rug, which, when rolled up, might be considered to look like a cigarette, or that it's sort of short for Bull Durham, a kind of tobacco? I favor the second,myself.
    I'd never thought of the derivation and had heard of neither, but will go with #2. Sounds more likely.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Re-wired my old BBV Piebald and it's back to original spec - all working again at last!
    Simple and elegant. It's not trendy to use the G10 doors these days but the hand feel of the authentic doors are so smooth. Very different from the clones.
    20240505_121848.jpg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I remember you were here just before I joined and we were both vaping newbies. So that makes it Dec 2017 for you. And that means you're 6 years, 5 months and a few days since you quit smoking :wub:
    Oh that’s so cool that you remember that!! Boy how time flies! I can’t believe it’s been that long!

We’re AWESOME :banana: !

Users who are viewing this thread