Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Bedtime soon, goal for tomorrow is to get a build in SturdyOne, I have found my off-white dotaio, and new battery on charge.

Then I hope to solder everything on the bb3, I have been careful to try to shape wires as well as possible.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I'm still waiting for 2FDeal to get what I ordered into stock, ordered 21st April.
    Inner panels and outer panels etc.
    They have a large selection but little in stock, in my experience.
    I am considering buying an sxk black bb, one that I can use when Øsa and I are hunting together.
    I'd rather not tarnish my three camo bb's

I am very happy with my three dotaios, two of them are limited edition, and mk mods' integrated drip tip is perfect.
    When I get the transparent panels, the attys come more into their own, so do the battery wraps.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I have been careful to try to shape wires as well as possible.
    I've found that the hardest part of a BB build - making sure the wiring is neat and compact enough to allow wires and board to sit inside that small cavity.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

Vapemail! It's a brijg v2 clone and it actually fits both the fat top and skinny top GTX/pnp coils. But the fat top seem to fit a lot more securely.

20240508_005246.jpg

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon shinnies,
    we have had a few hours in the house wood,
    then I finished bb3, this one with dna 60 c.
    IMG_1907.jpeg

Then we have to wait for the panels from 2FDeal until all three are complete.

It could be that I buy two dna 60c chipsets for my two other bb's, and use the two dna 60's in the mixxes.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Good afternoon shinnies,
    we have had a few hours in the house wood,
    then I finished bb3, this one with dna 60 c.
    View attachment 1012389
    Then we have to wait for the panels from 2FDeal until all three are complete.

It could be that I buy two dna 60c chipsets for my two other bb's, and use the two dna 60's in the mixxes.

That is so gorgeous. I'm hooked on really fast firing chips like all the last few years have been. It's mainly why I stay away from DNA except for the 100c - sacrilegious I know :facepalm: . How does the 60c perform compared to the 100c?

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    That is so gorgeous. I'm hooked on really fast firing chips like all the last few years have been. It's mainly why I stay away from DNA except for the 100c - sacrilegious I know :facepalm: . How does the 60c perform compared to the 100c?
    Thank you so much Angie.
    A bit early since I finished it today, but the first impression after changing the theme a bit, I prefer dna 60c. I get more information on the display without changing too much.
    Something I don't like is how the info appears in TC, I don't need such large numbers for watts (since I never change it anyway), would probably prefer to have temp instead.

I have to escribe on dna 100c and dna 60c again, see if I can disable the startup page on both of them.
    After disabling the security lock on both of them, I would say the dna 60c is the fastest of them, but I need to learn escribe better.
    The settings choice on the mod dna 100c vs dna 60c, dna 100c any day, very limited on dna 60c.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good evening Shiny friends! I’ve got vape mail coming my way from Sourcemore, 3FVape and Element Vape! Nothing extravagant though.

I saw the THC has a new 1.5 version of their Solo that I want to check out.

From Element Vape I ordered a red Dead Rabbit v3 RDA from their carbon fiber edition line up. That will complete the “set”. Although I know I bought a black one but I can’t find it - surprise surprise so if anyone sees one for sale let me know - thanks.

I ordered something else but I can’t remember what lol! I’ll have to check my email. Oh I know another dead rabbit solo since they were on sale for less than $19. It’s a really vape for those single coil days.

So some fun stuff to look forward to!!
    Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Some news,
    i think mike vapes is about ready to launch a boro (blaze) with DNA 80C.
    Cthulphu is also working on something that has the DNA 80C Chipset.
    So there will be some main stream devices with the new Evolv chipset soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Aspire makes a Raga with that chipset.
    The DNA 80C is actually a simpler DNA in setup than what we are used to.

I myself will have one chipset, mostly to see what project I can make with it.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I wouldn't be surprised if Aspire makes a Raga with that chipset.
    The current Raga design wouldn't fit a DNA 60. The enclosure for the chipset is too small.
    I tried to search measurements for the DNA 80c but couldn't find answers. Do you know if it is smaller than the 60?

Users who are viewing this thread