Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Well the warranty is still valid, he bought it a month ago.
I could buy it from provape but I would have to pay extra at customs since I live in Greece...

As far as the MVP comment I agree, but I could just give it to my brother who has an ego battery and wants an upgrade...
^^^I think it's funny how most of the time, people who start these kind of threads already know the answer.

I hate to break it to you, but the warranty doesn't transfer over to a new owner. On the other hand, if it's already lasted a month, the chances of anything going wrong with it in the next 3 or 4 years is incredibly small. 99.99% of ProVari malfunctions occur in the first week of ownership.

Arch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
United States
casaa.org
1st one I got was a blem. It was what I could afford at the time. The 1yr warranty is now up on it, never used the warranty. And I never found the blem. 2nd one, I paid full price for, and got a 2yr warranty, which has a year left on it.. Again, never used the warranty. 3rd one I got from the classifieds. Never had an issue with it. I got a good deal on that one, as I got a bunch of accessories I wanted, too.

My point is, at least for me, the warranty is pretty much not needed. If I have a problem I can still get it fixed by ProVape. I just have to pay the fee. Now, the classies make sense, since several colors have be discontinued. So, if you want one in that color, it's the only way you will get it.

Yeah and that's totally understandable. However, a lot of people like the sense of warranty in case they either get a defective device or God forbid anything happens to their Provari within the year of free repairs. Of course Provape offers repairs for a low cost for life, but why pay those prices when the first year can be free? I'm of course not speaking for every one, but personally I'd rather spend the extra $20-40 on a brand new Provari and have the sense of mind that it's brand new and specifically made for me.

aushizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
hopefully the beach
I just got a black mini having owned a MVP for months now and the difference is more than you might think. it was almost surprising the way it feels the heft the sleekness the smooth vape Just buy it :)
image.jpg

why is my pic sideways lol :unsure:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I just got a black mini having owned a MVP for months now and the difference is more than you might think. it was almost surprising the way it feels the heft the sleekness the smooth vape Just buy it :)
View attachment 312064

why is my pic sideways lol :unsure:
It's Apple's way of letting other people know you are using an iDevice.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
^^^I think it's funny how most of the time, people who start these kind of threads already know the answer.

I hate to break it to you, but the warranty doesn't transfer over to a new owner. On the other hand, if it's already lasted a month, the chances of anything going wrong with it in the next 3 or 4 years is incredibly small. 99.99% of ProVari malfunctions occur in the first week of ownership.

If the other guy didn't buy it direct from ProVape and has the receipt, I don't see why you couldn't just claim it's yours; I bought 3 of mine from a B&M and none of the receipts have my name on them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread