Sneak Peak: The Hybrid 306/510 Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubseven

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
New York
Think I need some advise here all.

I just got in a 2.0 BF and put it on top of my Reo Grand. Used it for several hours last night and I get much more flavor and vapor our of a Boge 2.0 Carto.

I posed this question a few days ago, did you have the new BF 2.0 atty? I just started using the Boge cartos, I am pleased and was thinking about the BF atty your input helped. Thanks.

Rath

Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Spring Hill, TN
Well I didn't give up on it and it took some time to break in. I just came back Target and I got stopped 2x by employees telling me customers were concerned and was wondering where all that vapor was coming from
Think I need some advise here all.

I just got in a 2.0 BF and put it on top of my Reo Grand. Used it for several hours last night and I get much more flavor and vapor our of a Boge 2.0 Carto.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Well I didn't give up on it and it took some time to break in. I just came back Target and I got stopped 2x by employees telling me customers were concerned and was wondering where all that vapor was coming from

That sounds more like it!

The hybrid is a very nice performing atomizer.
I've been getting a long life, great vapor, and wonderful flavor from them.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
LOL funny how everyone has different likes/dislikes.That's the one thing I love about this atty it's airy like the 801's I love so much.Well at least it has great flavor/vapor.Maybe you guys could try blocking off a few of the bottom slots with some kind of nontoxic sealer then the draw might be perfect for you as well.

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah
I'm not sure why you're getting mire vapor & flavor from a carto than the hybrid. Makes no sense to me. The hybrid is a juice hog & takes a day or so to break in good. No carto is gonna compare, if you're using it correctly. :2c:

I'm not so sure. A dual coil carto at 11 watts gives me about as much vapor and flavor as I can handle. ;)

Don't get me wrong... I really like the hybrid, but my last couple have been rather disappointing. They were from the first run though.

chet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
I'm currently using the IKV Stealth Cannon 1.8 on my RSM, and I'd have to say it's not performing very well with bottom feeding. The bridge inside the atty doesn't get soaked unless I totally flood the atty with lots of juice tiding around in the catch cup, and I have to deal with dry hits all the time. Although it's great once the bridge is soaked giving lots of vapor production and good taste, it just doesn't perform with consistency with bottom feeding method. Sometimes I get frustrated and just take out the feed bottle inside the mod, drip a couple into the atty, then install the bottle back in. Then right away I get great vapor and TH.

The hybrid was the first atty I've ever used so I never realized how spoiled I was until now. I have never, not once, had a dry hit on hybrid, and the performance was so consistent even when I was chain vaping.

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I agree, the Hybrid does perform very consistent, I only wish it was not so airy but that is a preference not a shortcoming. First an atty should just not leak or get dry to quickly, those are the basics to make it alright, then comes flavor, draw and how long it will last. I have some Hybrids that I rotate, they have great flavor and do the job: burn the juice consistently.

I'm currently using the IKV Stealth Cannon 1.8 on my RSM, and I'd have to say it's not performing very well with bottom feeding. The bridge inside the atty doesn't get soaked unless I totally flood the atty with lots of juice tiding around in the catch cup, and I have to deal with dry hits all the time. Although it's great once the bridge is soaked giving lots of vapor production and good taste, it just doesn't perform with consistency with bottom feeding method. Sometimes I get frustrated and just take out the feed bottle inside the mod, drip a couple into the atty, then install the bottle back in. Then right away I get great vapor and TH.

The hybrid was the first atty I've ever used so I never realized how spoiled I was until now. I have never, not once, had a dry hit on hybrid, and the performance was so consistent even when I was chain vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread