Sneak Peak: The Hybrid 306/510 Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanRich

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
Chicagoland/NWI
I'm really digging this hybrid on my Mini but, I have a couple questions if anyone would like to field them for me.

Being a chronic flavor changer, what's the best way to switch flavors? Just blow it out? I don't dare do an actual cleaning, seeing as most people are saying that it's killing their atty's.

Anyone figure a typical life span yet? Besides the few that have been lucky enough rocking 'em for extended lengths of time.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Three Hybrid Atomizers on my three Vmods. :)

a6898f43-d7c9-58aa.jpg

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
make the Rolling Stone babe vape them and I am sold!

That's Katy Perry!:wub:
One of the hottest chicks in America. :hubba:

I love the blue one. On the site they offer them only in black and silver. How you got the blue?

The colored shells are accessories.

I have camouflage & woodgrain too. :)

a6898f43-e6c8-c3a0.jpg

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Nice looking mods AG.
I personally wish the VMod didn't have that huge Vapage logo on it.
Still considering getting one for its wonderul size.
Do you have any inside leakage problem?

They changed the seals after the first run. The VMod is dry as a bone now. I log a lot of miles for my job, & the VMod is my travel PV every day. The VMod & the BF Hybrid are a marriage made in Heaven. ;)

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I like the blue just as is with the logo and everything. Can they be used with any 510 atomizer? If they only would be VV, damn.

Edit; so you have to get the proper unit and then order the colored shell, ist that right?

They fire any 510 atty or carto.

Uses the BF Hybrid Atty or Silo Carto, but any 510 threaded atty or carto can be modded for the feed system.

The VMod hits hard, due to its low internal resistance.

The colored shells are extra.
Standard kits are black or shiny aluminum silver.

Discount code: vapin15

chet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
can I just assume that all hybrids sold at vapage.com now are from new improved batch?

It's been exactly three month now since I started using bf hybids. All eight are dead, and my last three atties died in less than two weeks. They were 2.0ohms all vaped at 4.3v kept super wet all the time so they were definately under quality. But these were from the old batch which we talked about enough, so i'm about to make another order to test the new versions. I just want to make sure I don't get any from the old batch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread