Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
You may be glad you have to wait for the next batch. Something special about those Imeo said.

Sorry to highjack but if anyone has buyers remorse and decides they dont want to keep there ss ggts then shoot me a pm. I did not have the money on the day of the sale so I watched and refreshed at cov as they sold, very quickly. I contacted Imeo and I believe he saidf it would be another month or two before more are made so I figured I would throw this out there. Thanks
j

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Mine started out as a stay at home. Not for long, best vaping mod I have, it goes where I go. No sense in having something if your not going to use it. IMO

It's a great vaping machine that I fell into a vaping coma with lastnight. I can see where he's coming from though, I work on a roof a lot of days and can't have that nice of a PV with me. First off if i drop it it's going down the roof, hit the gutter, then maybe even hitting the ground. I would probably freak out. My ggts+ufs is my stay at home vape just because I dont want to harm it.

Polioud

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2010
Greece
I'm just uploading the edited highlights to Youtube as I type this - couple of hours to go...

looking forward to it ...

I tried getting a second ssggts from e.cigz.co.uk last night but couldn;t make it in time :(

p.s. to those expecting their ss ggts soon: trust me when I say that this is one of the rare times where reality far exceeds expectations ;)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Where's mine?!?!?!? 8-o8-o8-o I know, soon........
smiley_waiting.gif
smiley-fingertap-gigi.gif
waiting2-smiley.gif

ken729

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
St. Louis, MO
my first time to post in the gg forum I am getting my first gg a ssggts and am excited. waited for my shipping notice but it after 5pm et but still hoping to see it soon.

Reg
Hey reg! Welcome to the elite vaping club! Dont worry, i havent gotten my shipping info yet either. Bruce isnt actually puting them in the mail today anyways(considering the time est). Just electronic shipping notifications, prolly get dropped off at the post office tomarrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread