The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Steel GGTS preorders

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Had mine delivered to the PD. All mail goes first to clerks office and back down to the dept. I made a special trip back to work last night and found someone had pulled one end of the box part way open. Same thing happened w/a priority box last week. Will be going to the PO next week to complain. Someone there is fooling w/the boxes. Tape should probably be used on the ends. Criminals abound in all quadrants.

2. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption

Please tell me you won't retire as you've completed your Masterwork?!?!?!?8-o8-o8-o8-o

Waiting on the VV with bells on!:thumb:

3. dspin

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Yes, patiently awaiting the VV

4. Wylie

Wylie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
    Ok, I've got some new ones added to the computer... The funny thing is, I thought people associated Wylie with this:

Wylie_Avatar.jpg

5. JollyRogers

JollyRogers Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Virginia
    #026 is home!

Didn't think I was going to get it today... Post hadn't updated tracking, but it showed up same time as my UFS that I managed to acquire!!! This is a real nice piece, more so then I expected. Awesome job Imeo!!! This is the TOP mechanical mod IMO, and I have tried a few other SS mods. The UFS take the cake and makes other obsolete... if You figure a way to discretely add VV to the GGTS, well then it will just be time to rid myself of all others.

So... what am going to be doing today...

6. inquisitorj

inquisitorj Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2010
    Santa Rosa, CA
    That is the avatar I remember.

7. regvaps

regvaps Full Member Verified Member

Sep 10, 2010
    midwest
    #082 is home in Patton Missouri and loving it. just a quick note so you can add my to the list of owners. my new baby is great.

8. silentt

silentt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    #111 was just handed to me by my awesome postman

9. ecfSim

ecfSim Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2010
    UK
    Cool Number silent - nice one!

10. dspin

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    I use to until the Shepherds appeared. Shepherds rule, keep them as your avatars. My 2 cents

11. hifistud

hifistud Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    Sunderland, UK
  12. womblebat

womblebat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2008
    UK
    Hopefull, banned from ECF, prearranged

13. perpetua

perpetua Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2010
    UK
    Good for Hope . . . I'd never have got going with my first GGTS if it were not
    for his kindness in sitting up to 3am in the Oz morning guiding me through the set up.

14. ecfSim

May 2, 2010
    UK
    Wow - I hadn't realised Hopefull had been banned from ECF. Gotta admit that I was undecided about him. When I first came to ECF he seemed to give a lot of people a very hard time, although usually in defense of Imeo and the GG line, to be fair. It's a shame he's been banned. ECF are too strict about that sort of thing - they should give people more chances.:nah:

15. ken729

ken729 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    I believe the mods are trying to keep ecf a reputable place, it's actually very important to the reputation of the ecig movement. If this site was to turn into a den for trolls how would it look to new vapists(lol) and people researching. I don't know what he did, but following the rules is simple and we can all still have fun :) Perhaps a forum on the GG site for people that mess up here so we can all still chat? Idk..

16. imeothanasis
    This message by imeothanasis has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 28, 2011.
    May 28, 2011
  17. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Hopefull was against silly people. And when I say silly I mean it. Other people had to be banned, not Hopefull.

18. ken729

ken729 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    I see, i hope he gets his ban lifted :)

19. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
  20. ecfSim

May 2, 2010
    UK
    I take your point ken. I still think it is possible to keep ECF reputable without being quite so strict. Everyone deserves a second chance, and a lifetime ban is very harsh.

21. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Hope had a second chance ecf but he couldnt resist to annoy silly people. Thats why he got banned. I am almost sure that if he comes again he will do the same. He was very honest and straight with some foxy people around. They got annoyed by his honesty and they made complains about him, so he got banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.