Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Not good, im in disney world and wont be home until monday... Just checked usps and it said it got delivered, i live in a good area so hopefully it will be ok :/

Had mine delivered to the PD. All mail goes first to clerks office and back down to the dept. I made a special trip back to work last night and found someone had pulled one end of the box part way open. Same thing happened w/a priority box last week. Will be going to the PO next week to complain. Someone there is fooling w/the boxes. Tape should probably be used on the ends. Criminals abound in all quadrants.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Thanks Wylie and cape

I am trying to find a way to improve it ecf but I cant think of something. GGTS has a locking short button, invisible venting holes, all visible parts are steel exept the locking ring, engraving, telescope to fit all batteries, 4 in 1 connector to fit all atomizers, collector tank to not speck our clothes, adjustable air for all atomizers, nice gold caps, feeding system with adjustable liquid flow, its own replaceable coil atomizer and ALL THESE IN THE MECHANICAL WAY, so immortal!

The only that is missing is the VV but we will have it soon. I really cant thing of anything else useful exept of something that I have in my mind to improve its apearance

Please tell me you won't retire as you've completed your Masterwork?!?!?!?8-o8-o8-o8-o

Waiting on the VV with bells on!:thumb:

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
... Being the dog lover that I am, loved the shepherd rotation. Everyone associates - wylie-shepherd

Ok, I've got some new ones added to the computer... The funny thing is, I thought people associated Wylie with this:

Wylie_Avatar.jpg

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
#026 is home!

Didn't think I was going to get it today... Post hadn't updated tracking, but it showed up same time as my UFS that I managed to acquire!!! This is a real nice piece, more so then I expected. Awesome job Imeo!!! This is the TOP mechanical mod IMO, and I have tried a few other SS mods. The UFS take the cake and makes other obsolete... if You figure a way to discretely add VV to the GGTS, well then it will just be time to rid myself of all others.

So... what am going to be doing today...

ecfSim

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
UK
Wow - I hadn't realised Hopefull had been banned from ECF. Gotta admit that I was undecided about him. When I first came to ECF he seemed to give a lot of people a very hard time, although usually in defense of Imeo and the GG line, to be fair. It's a shame he's been banned. ECF are too strict about that sort of thing - they should give people more chances.:nah:

ken729

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Wow - I hadn't realised Hopefull had been banned from ECF. Gotta admit that I was undecided about him. When I first came to ECF he seemed to give a lot of people a very hard time, although usually in defense of Imeo and the GG line, to be fair. It's a shame he's been banned. ECF are too strict about that sort of thing - they should give people more chances.:nah:

I believe the mods are trying to keep ecf a reputable place, it's actually very important to the reputation of the ecig movement. If this site was to turn into a den for trolls how would it look to new vapists(lol) and people researching. I don't know what he did, but following the rules is simple and we can all still have fun :) Perhaps a forum on the GG site for people that mess up here so we can all still chat? Idk..

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

ecfSim

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
UK
I believe the mods are trying to keep ecf a reputable place, it's actually very important to the reputation of the ecig movement. If this site was to turn into a den for trolls how would it look to new vapists(lol) and people researching. I don't know what he did, but following the rules is simple and we can all still have fun :) Perhaps a forum on the GG site for people that mess up here so we can all still chat? Idk..

I take your point ken. I still think it is possible to keep ECF reputable without being quite so strict. Everyone deserves a second chance, and a lifetime ban is very harsh.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hope had a second chance ecf but he couldnt resist to annoy silly people. Thats why he got banned. I am almost sure that if he comes again he will do the same. He was very honest and straight with some foxy people around. They got annoyed by his honesty and they made complains about him, so he got banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread