Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I'm ok. Escaped from Irmas path for now. Pullin a trailer full of tater chips to deliver in Dallas tonight. Might run by the house if I don't get a serious load offer today. Fools that pull my strings offered me a load into Houston yesterday. I despise driving there on a GOOD day. Certainly ain't goin there under disaster conditions! Not me, not yet.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
One month smoke free and not nearly the struggle it was first time.

Mixed up some new flavor ideas that I came up with. Peach Tea - is purty darn good. Root Beer Float - OK, may have over done the Dulce De Leche but it might just need to steep, it's vapeable. Pink Fuzzy - MMMMMmm! Mix of Pink Lemonade and Blue Raspberry Slush, great throat hit but kinda smooth and fuzzy instead of the citrus bite that Pink Lemonade has on its own.

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Been under stress with a personal issue and kind of fell off the wagon a few days ago. I think I smoked 13. Down to 11 yesterday and 10 today. Damn, quitting is hard! Having a bunch of trouble with a new device as well. I really have outgrown the juul. It has been reliable but needs constant charging as is expensive to boot. But glad to be a part of the vaping world and this site.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Been under stress with a personal issue and kind of fell off the wagon a few days ago. I think I smoked 13. Down to 11 yesterday and 10 today. Damn, quitting is hard! Having a bunch of trouble with a new device as well. I really have outgrown the Juul. It has been reliable but needs constant charging as is expensive to boot. But glad to be a part of the vaping world and this site.
Yeah I saw your post about the T22. What shame:confused:. Hope you get it Figgered out.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
One month smoke free and not nearly the struggle it was first time.

I'm happy that quitting this time has been easier than the last time. Many say it's the other way around.

Been under stress with a personal issue and kind of fell off the wagon a few days ago. I think I smoked 13. Down to 11 yesterday and 10 today. Damn, quitting is hard! Having a bunch of trouble with a new device as well. I really have outgrown the Juul. It has been reliable but needs constant charging as is expensive to boot. But glad to be a part of the vaping world and this site.

Stress is a major roadblock to quitting. At least you're getting back to where you were pretty quickly. Finding the right equipment that works for you is a big part of the battle. I hope you get your issues sorted out real soon.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Well, I almost did it! Nearly caved in. Stopped myself just in time.

Saw that a favorite clearance site has free shipping on any $5 purchase this week. Searched their massive inventory until I found something I liked for $5.49. A dripper. Was just about to fill out the checkout page when I thought... wait a second... I don't want a dripper, I don't need a dripper.... What the 7734 am I doing? I bailed outta there at the last second. I need help! Even now I'm thinking about going back for a couple silicon diapers for my Evic VTC Mini. I don't DO sillycone diapers! But I would get FREE SHIPPING. Argh, I'm a mess!

Oh did y'all think I meant that caved in to something else??? Naaah that stuffs done with. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Yes, Foggy. I thought you meant cigarettes! I see you have a bad case shinyitus, as do I. However I got stocked up for the original August 8th deadline and I still have mods and tanks I haven't even tried yet, so I'm able to resist. I still look but I haven't caved yet.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
I don't like the new stuff. Runs too hot and too much vapor for me. I'm actually back to using plain old 510 cig alikes.

As they say...whatever works. Personally, I could never go back to the old stuff, but if it works for you, go for it!

Reactions: tgs3

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Ugh [emoji58] my juice tastes like wormwood today [emoji22]
Even my butter rum is weird. My RY4 tastes like coffee for some reason [emoji15] it's not just me either Jazz agrees. Last time I made it I made 480 mls and the last bottle (that tastes like coffee) steeped about 8 months. It's not bad for coffee but it's crap for RY4 lol [emoji23]

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Hey guys, just checking in to report that I am now down to 8 cigs a day. Boring, right? But for me sensational. The whole thing, I now realize, is psychological. If I truly want to skip a cig, I now know that I can. My goal now is to stay under ten for the rest of September. You have been a great help. Thanks!

Medea

Sep 21, 2017
Hi all, I want to introduce myself. I am a 40+ year smoker of 1 to 2 pad. My brother visited me here in Chile and brought with him 'some weird inhaler'. He gifted me a bottom loading Kanger tank and an Eleaf stick 30w. That was my introduction to vaping. After he went home (Canada), I researched my heart out and bought an IJustS kit. My first kit had a faulty tank, leaked the entire tank of juice out every time. I didn't give up, I got a replacement from the POS, and that worked like a charm :). I didn't start vaping to quit smoking, it just happened naturally. And I am not completely quit, but that's mostly because I don't want to be. I identify as a smoker, I've been doing that since I was 13 years old. Vaping now with an OBS Engine on a Smok Alien mod, I'm a wicking master, a novice coil builder, but all in all, an enjoyable ride :)

JJ1977

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
been awhile, last pc took a dump, didnt bother getting a new 1 til work slowed down and i remembered my log in info haha been looking back since 2012 since i started vaping a few days ago found my original black book with all my old school recipes in it seen the first buttescotch recipe LOX helped me with long ago :D ry4's ive been on a tobacco kick for the last year seems like im likin them again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread