SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
Please put the wicks for the clearomizers on the bottom of the clearomizer. That way I would avoid the nasty burnt hits I got when I was almost out of juice (about 1/4 left). Just a thought, not sure if it can be done. Thanks! :)

Good. It wasn't just me. Hehe.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Anthony-Usa_OH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Lutz, Florida.
Please put the wicks for the clearomizers on the bottom of the clearomizer. That way I would avoid the nasty burnt hits I got when I was almost out of juice (about 1/4 left). Just a thought, not sure if it can be done. Thanks! :)

the whole wick and coil is on top, you might want to tip it on its side to feed it juice sometimes.

bebowebb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Oklahoma, USA
I know the hard cases were just updated a bit, but how about a hard case designed for the X2/clearos combination?

It would only need to be a little larger in each direction.

Increase the length just enough to properly fit the X2 1300 (without a carto/clearo).

Increase the width just enough to fit the clearos.

Basically, I would love to be able to secure my two X2 1300s on one side, with a mesh pouch for the cable beside them. On the other side, be able to secure as many clearos as will fit comfortably. Then, be able to zip the case shut without it being extremely tight.

I can squeeze everything in now, but it's very tight and sometimes overloads the zipper.

42576006-228b-c0a8.jpg

Not sure if it's already in the works or the recommendation has already been made.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I know. That is why I suggested a bottom wick set-up. Heck, put the coil down there too. I'm just thinking it would be a lot more natural that way. :)

I'm gonna have to disagree here. Putting the coil and wicks at the bottom will produce a vape that is colder and the result will be a less flavorful vapor. I like the warm vape and flavor or the of the X2 Clearos. Holding it in a basically horizontal position is enough to keep the wicks wet for me - and mine are standing when at rest. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just my :2c:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Another thing to keep in mind is that a tank arrangement builds up condensation in the mouthpiece. In a carto, it is normally absorbed into the filler. Twist a tissue to a point and wipe the condensation from your mouthpiece - particularly if you're hitting the thing hard. More condensation builds up that way. You'll be less likely to get any liquid in your mouth.

mattkohl71

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Iowa
I would absolutely LOVE a Variable Voltage device. On my batteries, they clearly have a higher voltage initially and produce amazing flavor and vapor. Once the battery settles down, it seems to decrease a lot in performance. So I'd really like to have the voltage be adjustable to 4.0 or whatever would be suitable to me!

For the cartomizers, maybe have some variation and come out with a low resistance model that's around 2.0 ohm. This could help with the 3.6 volts that the batteries usually run at. You can get better vapor and throat hit without having to invest in a Variable Voltage device.

Thanks for a great product! Can't wait to see what Smokeless Image comes out with next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread