The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    Have an Idea on what our new forum should have?

Have a product idea?

Have an idea for our website?

FEEL FREE to post here!! :)

2. He's My Everything

He's My Everything Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    Washington, DC
    I've been meaning to write up my thoughts on the Volt carrying case. All in all, I LOVE the case. I truy do. I do, however, have some suggestions for a revamping.

1. It really would not have to be stretched very far to be able to easilly accomodate 78 mm batts with cartos. I honestly don't think the tiny bit of added length would knock it out of the "pocket friendly" category.

2. The extra wide elastic on the battery/carto side is unnecessary and causes things to be just too plain tight. I ended up cutting mine in half and it's still too wide. As wide as it is, it causes the angle that you have to slip it in there to be way too shallow, so I keep accidently raking the end over the edge of the case, causing the soft end cap to pop out. I haven't lost one yet, but it's only a matter of time.

3. The little mesh pocket, which is PERFECT for keeping a USB charger in, is facing the wrong direction. The opening should be at the top, so you're not having to compete for space with the cartos you have lined up on the handy-dandy carto elastic, when you try to get something out of that pocket.

Edited to add:

4. Megabee reminded me that the adhesive that holds the organizer panels to the hard case is weak. Mine started pulling away within days. I will have to reglue it.

Other than that, the case is PERFECT to keep a supply ready for the days vaping activities! Just my :2c: :)

3. Overwhelmed in NY

Overwhelmed in NY Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2011
    New York
    Suggestion: Can someone please invent any easy little cleaning kit. Something that would get into the little side vents and also be able to clean out the gunk that accumulates in the battery top? It would be so great

4. Staceylt40

Staceylt40 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2012
    East Texas
    The rubber drip tips would be awesome in a multi-color pack of 5. :eek:) Either have a choice of 5 of the same or 5 different. Just a suggestion.

5. Psyche

Psyche Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Left of Center
    +1 to this.
    I recently destroyed 2 batts trying to clean around the center post with a toothpick. There were tears.

6. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    yep we are actually working on one ;)

7. starsong

starsong Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    That's an excellent idea. Rather than McGuyvering it with pins and toothpicks and paperclips, a real live toolkit for maintenance/cleaning would be cool - and another income opportunity.

8. MegaBee

MegaBee Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    Queensland Australia
    I agree with the Volt carry case, it needs to be longer to accommodate a fully set up 78mm with carto and soft tip! It also needs better glue as the black backing mine is already tearing off from the case because everything is too tight. also a bit baggier? or less tight with the little mesh pocket and opening in opposite direction. :)

9. Overwhelmed in NY

Overwhelmed in NY Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2011
    New York
    LOL - we would certainly look more professional

10. MegaBee

MegaBee Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    Queensland Australia
    looking at the suggestions, they might seem a little petty but because the product is so damn good lets aim for perfection on the accessories hahahaha!

11. Esoterica3

Esoterica3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2011
    Sedona, AZ
    Maybe a sticky about your 10% off for ecf members :)

12. lilac7779

lilac7779 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2011
    East Tennessee
    Maybe PG-free juice for us sensitive types?

13. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I hope this is okay here (if Not "Imagine" - Let me know and I will delete post) . . .

Although I have posted this before in the "OLD" Thread, until SI comes up with one, you might want to check out "Vapian's" (one of our Own "Volties") Thread about the "Cartomizerfillimizer" he created and developed . . .

Here is the link to the thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/200782-cartomizerfillinator.html#post3531580

AND - I know he will answer any questions you may have and help you . . .

Hey - I was lucky enough for him to send me one - It works for "Me" . . . and let "Me" also just say - I need all the help I can get . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Staceylt40

Staceylt40 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2012
    East Texas
    Cartomizerfillinator I love it!!! Just watching Vapian makes me wanna go try it now. lol

15. starsong

starsong Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    She already posted that... somewhere.

16. Konstantine

Konstantine Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2012
    Greece
    Some extra fine interdental brushes may help Interdental brush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia You can get them anywhere.

17. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I know me and many others would love the Wishlist added, that I suggested waaaay back on our old, original thread? Please? Pretty please? :hubba:

18. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Also, I noticed some of the other vendors have a thread related to their customer's orders-example follows-
    *Customer (one of us) would post in the thread their order number and when placed..
    They would update as the order is pending (they will know through their emails)
    ...all the way to their final post as to when the order arrives.
    SI is so fast at delivery, I think this type of thread would show noobs just how quick you actually are, and how satisfied customers truly are with their service :banana:

19. SandySu

SandySu Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Trumansburg, NY
    I think there should be a thread for a FAQ, so the same questions aren't asked over and over again, i.e., that you have to push the PCC's button down for 4 seconds to get it to charge your batteries. There are a lot more asked again and again on the old thread, but we knew how hard it was for everyone to read through the whole thing, so those questions got answered anew every time they were asked. If there was a FAQ, a person could go there and get a lot of info before they asked a question.

20. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ WHAT SHE SAID :thumbs: