Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
I would love to see a gunmetal finish... and I'm not a guy!
I'd love a real satin stainless finish.
........that would match my refrigerator
I'm not sure if it has already been suggested, but I have a few ideas as far as combos/kits.
1) X2 Starter Kit - include a battery, and charger/wall adapter, and could possibly include 5 prefilled cartos and/or a bottle of juice along with 1 or 2 X2 clearos or T3 Clearos, and maybe a cone option
2) X2 Advanced Kit - 2 X2 battery and charger/wall adapter, and could possibly include 5 prefilled cartos and/or a bottle of e juice along with 1 or 2 X2 Clearos or T3 Clearos, and maybe a cone option and a case
3) Spinner Express Kit - a Spinner battery, charger/wall adapter, 5 prefilled cartos and a cone
4) Spinner Starter Kit - Spinner battery, charger/wall adapter, 1 or 2 t3 clearo, bottle of e juice, and a cone
5) mixed starter kit - 1 spinner and 1 x2 battery chargers/wall adapters, 1 x2 and 1 t3 clearo, bottle of 3 juice and 2 cones.
6) Passthrough Kit - the passthrough plus the 1.5 amp wall adapter
7) charger combo - charger and wall adapter (possible 1.5 amp wall adapter upgrade)
8) car combo - charger and car outlet adapter
9) complete charge kit - charger, car outlet adapter, wall adapter (Possible 1.5 amp adapter upgrade)
10) THE WORKS! - 2 regular batteies, 1 x2 battery, 1 spinner battery, 2 regular and 1 spinner charger, 1 regular wall adapter, 1 1.5 amp wall adapter, 1 car adapter, 1 passthrough, 1 pcc, 1 xl carry case, 1 regular carry case, 1 e juice bottle, 5 prefilled cartos, 1 mini clearo, 1 nano clearo, 1 x2 clearo, 1 t3 clearo, 1 t3 mini clearo, 2 cones.
The ones I would most like to see would be an X2 kit and a spinner kit, and a combo for the charger plus wall adapter, the rest I just think would n nice too see
I'd like to see some replacement mouthpieces for the mini clearos. My fiance likes the mouthpiece on the nano but likes the durability and the quality of the mini clearo much better.
I saw these on another site and bought one....they work great and would be an excellent addition to the X2 battery line as they hold my X2 just perfectly!
Or some kind of adapter that would allow you to use regular 510 drip tips with them. But that would end up being just some kind of gasket, huh? I don't have mine yet, but I heard that you can use 510 drip tips on it, but because the drip tip stem isn't long enough, it doesn't seal and it leaks when you tilt it.
A mini volt. I like the volt, but it's just a little too long and a little too heavy to mimic a real analog. I understand that a smaller bat will never last as long as the current volts (65 or 78 mm) but that is not important, as long as there was a small PCC (the slider is still too big). The ecigs should also be slightly thinner than an analog although, that might not be necessary. I would say that if the total ecig length, including cartos) was about 70mm, the girth might not make that much of a difference. I could probably dangle it from my mouth and not have to hold it in my teeth at that length. And when you think about it, when you are smoking an analog cig (which a regualr size it about 83mm) it is only full size for a minute or 2. It is for this reason I never understood why cigalike ecigs are made to be so long since it isn't really realistic. a Half cig size or 3-quarter cig size is more realistic.
And another related suggestion...
A mini PCC to go along with my suggested mini volts (to better mimick an analog cig pack - portability-wise). Like the eRoll PCC. Something that is as small as an Iphone or even a little smaller. It doesn't have to charge more than one ecig at a time, but it should be able to hold about 3 ecigs. 1 charging and 2 in dummy holes. It should not fold shut or anything. You should just have to drop the ecigs in the holes.
If you would ever come up with a setup like this (a mini volt with a mini pcc), that would probably allow me to replace analogs completely. As I said, I love the Volt ecigs, but they are simply just too long and too heavy for me to replace my analogs. For me, from a psychological standpoint, it just doesn't cut it. I will keep trying, but it's very tough for me. In fact, I may not be able to keep it up much longer. I may have to switch to the eroll, or another similar product (if there is one), because the eroll is till a bit too long and heavy from what I understand. I am a very brand loyal person when it comes to products like this which is why I would love for SI to provide this product rather than have to switch to another company.
feedback.. the new double top coil clearos.. THEY ROCK! big clouds of warm vapor.. just awesome
I think I'm retiring my arsenal of T3s
Separate names with a comma.