Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
My feelings about gotvapes are summed up in http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers/177952-gotvapes-good-stuff.html

They're a good company that I'm sure I'll continue to rely on for my PV related needs. They sell out of product extremely fast, but they're quick to update customers on stock and made it relatively easy for me to get the Fluxos I wanted when they had them in stock.

Good work spreading the word! I'm sure they really appreciate it and I know I do. Without them ecf is just plain BORING! They keep it fun for us, they forgot more about ecigs than we'll ever know, the contests are always fun, and if you wake up from a bad dream, you can always talk to danno about it. seriously he's a zombie, or his brain is like a sharks and only 1/2 sleeps at a time. Besides if they went under we all would have to deal with crappy customer service "Hello this is peggy what is problem?"

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I Am In Love With Gotvapes :) I love: shipping prices are so right, free ship over a reasonable amount and u cant beat the 5% off if you subscribe to THE best newsletter!!!! Is this brown nosing nopers,,,its just fact. I also realy like that on some hot items there is a max amount u can purchase,,,it gives us all a chance to try to snatch a product before it sells out,,,cause they do sell fast and thats cause they got the best that there is :) ,,,wel if we are fast enough! If you keep to the forums and pay attention to the newsletter i do believe you can get what you been waiting for!
Cant go wrong with gotvapes,,,prices are awsome, service is awsome and the products are the best and u can tell chris and dan want only the best!!! and to me, that is cool....dont have to worry that they just take anything just to sell, they seem to be picky,,,,,that is cool, cause we know then we get the best :)Thanks Got VapesAmysure i could say more, am tired OOOOOO YEEHHHH jeez, with all that, they care and they truely want to help,,,chris was awsome walking me thru trying to figure out the carto,,,,,he didnt even get frustrated!!lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread