SX Zero 50w Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroOhm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
UK
Looks good! How is the clone dna board does it read the resistance correctly? no idea who makes this one given the frame markings?

You could just open it up and reposition the USB board its pretty straight forward. One thing I noticed due to the thickness of steel on the C frame you need to use a longer plug micro USB cable than some mods. There not all the same length in comparison I spend a lot of time on a boat so tend not to like batteries loose or rolling around and use the USB;)

6187b4e941d7cf3a0c6d98614585e749.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reactions: kljoki

ddarlington24

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
usa
On the resistance issue do you mean that the resistance jumps around alot like say you switch atty and from the most recent it has changed from what it was before?
I haven't really noticed that much i think i seen it once but it isn't constantly switching resistance i'll keep an eye on it and see how it dose.

I did like you suggested took it loose tried to be very gentle with it realigned the usb still isn't center lol. But at least its working now

As for the chip it says "Elove Dna 60w" when its turned on. Very tight space in there so i didn't really poke around in there.

Reactions: ZeroOhm

ZeroOhm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
UK
On the resistance issue do you mean that the resistance jumps around alot like say you switch atty and from the most recent it has changed from what it was before?
I haven't really noticed that much i think i seen it once but it isn't constantly switching resistance i'll keep an eye on it and see how it dose.

I did like you suggested took it loose tried to be very gentle with it realigned the usb still isn't center lol. But at least its working now

As for the chip it says "Elove Dna 60w" when its turned on. Very tight space in there so i didn't really poke around in there.

No I meant all the SKX chips have a resistance error from .05 to .1 ohm if you stick the atty on a real Evolv DNA40/200 or YiHi SX350J you get a true resistance. You can compensate with by playing with the Purity menu.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread