TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ok The tanks are in and will be on the site shortly...WE have 2.5, 2.8, and 3.2 in short and long...This will be all for another week or two so get em while they are hot...
I will also be putting up around 25 pre-cut Xl Ce2s in varying resistance , but I should have more this week as I had to send them out to have them cut down. Thanks everyone and have a GREAT weekend!!!!
Drew

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Yup and if it is the 5ml version that is at least a few hours of hits

Got the blue mini (because s.b. is big enough as it is) at 3.2...hope it works well at 6 and 6.4 and for 31 bucks ..lasts and lasts:D

thank-you Ski is there anything else I should know about filling or maintenance?

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Okay, a noob Q:

Can you replace the CE-2 piece in this tank when it burns out? I can see this looking really hot on top of the hot pink XS-haler with the bubble gum-lime button and drip tip. :)
That should look nice. I got the Mini 2.5 in green for my green XS-Haler, waiting to get mine in the next couple of days should look nice. The one thing I did forget was to order one of Drip Tips- Emeral Green, so I will add it to my next order for the complete look, should look nice.

KyanaBelle

May 27, 2011
Louisville, KY
That should look nice. I got the Mini 2.5 in green for my green XS-Haler, waiting to get mine in the next couple of days should look nice. The one thing I did forget was to order one of Drip Tips- Emeral Green, so I will add it to my next order for the complete look, should look nice.

Ohhh - that does sound pretty! I was a bit torn between going pink w/ pink and lime or going predominantly green w/ the pink and lime. If they had a more lime-like green I would probably use that as the main color. Now the pics of the exploded battery on the newby forum have me spooked about the whole thing. :(

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Ohhh - that does sound pretty! I was a bit torn between going pink w/ pink and lime or going predominantly green w/ the pink and lime. If they had a more lime-like green I would probably use that as the main color. Now the pics of the exploded battery on the newby forum have me spooked about the whole thing. :(
Drew does have the pink/green drip tip which I thought of getting. Just liked the look of it, but yours should look real pretty all in pink. Is there a pic of someones battery exploding(where is that?)

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca