Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I love the vape that .2 to .4 on a high end mech and rda gives me, a little too much even, which is the danger with it IMO lol. I have great gear like a Microstick and Spheroid that I simply can't bring myself to use anymore. Also by GP the Heron (an atty that I named actually) which is a beautiful atomizer with amazing flavour, don't use it anymore. My Provari with my By Leo Dripper Pro, collects dust now too. I could go on and on with all the gear I don't use now. If you're satisfied at 7-12 watts for your vape experience just stay there , nothing wrong with it. Once you venture in to big airflow and vaping at 60-90 watts it's really hard to go back.

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Yeah what Chad said. Heck, me first regulated mod was a Provari, fortunately, I was able to sell it at a very nice price, and get to see P from time to time :D

Yeah, sometimes it's nice to pick up the dna, and have a casual 30 watt vape. Fact, do have some excellent rba's that perform quite nicely at 30 watts.

krnjbifo

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
From what I read they stated they would send a refund nearly a month ago and have not done it yet. Unless these guys are mailing back cash, money travels electronically pretty quickly.

I personally have no dog in this fight but it seems the company should have been able to provide a refund within a very short period of time no matter what. I have no idea if this is a situation of the company making an example of this person for being rude or if it's just for kicks. If so, that's about as unprofessional as it gets.

Why would A.V. need to ask for the address when they would have already had to have a delivery address to take the order? Did they toss out the order information once they decided they didn't want this person as a customer? And if so wouldn't that imply they had no intention of either shipping a product OR granting a refund?

What I know having worked in business over the years is it's best to handle stuff like this quickly and preferably silently. Don't get stuck in some sort of measuring test over who's got the bigger/better #$%! and get things done. In the end it costs the company more trouble than it did the consumer who is inconvenienced for a bit, maybe out some money. But for the company, for every person who jumps on the defense bandwagon there are those who decide to go elsewhere because of the drama of it all. I'm likely to be one who goes elsewhere.

The voice of reason, finally!

Yes, sheila aksed me my address exactly a month ago! No metter what were her intentions, now it's pretty obvious they weren't honest - as of today I still haven't received my refund!

Unfortunately, my PayPal account doesn't allow me to receive money, but people at a. v. know that for quite a long time:
"Currently Paypal is telling me that I cannot send a payment to you (something about not being able to send money to Serbian accounts). Do you have Western Union in your country? I want to refund you your money, so please help me find a way I can send it to you. If you can't do Western Union, I can send you a bank transfer if you send me the appropriate information.", said john in one of his emails.

Several weeks after that, sheila said (June 29, 2014):
"... unfortunately PayPal does not return money to your country. If you will send an address where your payment can be returned, we are happy to give you a refund. I am not interested in continuing a toxic conversation regarding this issue. Your only response should be sending me your address"

Next day I've sent my address by email, asking them to keep me informed of the MTCN once the money is sent, but as I already said - until now, I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY MONEY, NOR ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM!

So I leave to all of you to find some polite words for such a behaviour, almost SIX MONTHS since my order.
I couldn't, although I've tried my best...

Tangaroav

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
QC & FL
They seem to want to punish you. Strange that a vendor would let his reputation be attacked on such insignifiacant grounds. Whatever happened, at worst they should have paid you back promptly with a stern ''we do to wish to do business with you''.

This is bad business practice from an ureliable vendor to say the least. Too bad because their product is very interesting.

genesishep

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vermont, USA
www.t3chlust.com
The voice of reason, finally!

Yes, sheila aksed me my address exactly a month ago! No metter what were her intentions, now it's pretty obvious they weren't honest - as of today I still haven't received my refund!

Unfortunately, my PayPal account doesn't allow me to receive money, but people at a. v. know that for quite a long time:
"Currently Paypal is telling me that I cannot send a payment to you (something about not being able to send money to Serbian accounts). Do you have Western Union in your country? I want to refund you your money, so please help me find a way I can send it to you. If you can't do Western Union, I can send you a bank transfer if you send me the appropriate information.", said john in one of his emails.

Several weeks after that, sheila said (June 29, 2014):
"... unfortunately PayPal does not return money to your country. If you will send an address where your payment can be returned, we are happy to give you a refund. I am not interested in continuing a toxic conversation regarding this issue. Your only response should be sending me your address"

Next day I've sent my address by email, asking them to keep me informed of the MTCN once the money is sent, but as I already said - until now, I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY MONEY, NOR ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM!

So I leave to all of you to find some polite words for such a behaviour, almost SIX MONTHS since my order.
I couldn't, although I've tried my best...

Seems your situation is unique in that money cannot really be electronically sent to individuals in your country via those services. That may be the reason it has taken longer to receive your money back.

Let's hope that is the reason for the delay in getting a refund and you get it soon. With these barriers in place it may actually take some time to get the money back to you.

~ Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." Mark Twain

- Sent from Tapatalk from my Moto X.

Tangaroav

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
QC & FL
Seems your situation is unique in that money cannot really be electronically sent to individuals in your country via those services. That may be the reason it has taken longer to receive your money back.

Let's hope that is the reason for the delay in getting a refund and you get it soon. With these barriers in place it may actually take some time to get the money back to you.

~ Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." Mark Twain

Does that explains the lack of answering repeated queries ? Hardly I say .

genesishep

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vermont, USA
www.t3chlust.com
Does that explains the lack of answering repeated queries ? Hardly I say .

I didn't say it did. Did I? I was offering a reason to remain hopeful the refund may be "in the mail." You did read my previous post outlining my feelings about all of this yes?

~ Genesis

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Sorry, still not buying it, umm think there may be more to the story than told here on the pages, but hey, yeah they are so fraudulent, that I've decided to give them more of my money and get another SuperMax, Soon I'll Have the SuperMax Twins, though did get them different wraps so I can tell them apart without checking the serial # :D

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Yeah, hear you on the batts, think I am waiting for 2 batts, one for 006, one for his brother. Have to laugh, seems I only build Max coils now, 0.35-0.40 ohms. :D Still vapes great in the 40's, but miss the Max touch, keep looking for the 6 volt setting, damn stingray doesn't have one.

Received the same email about the batts, I responded to Sheila, saying hey understand, but when have you ever know me for needless emails and communication, know you'll get in contact with me, when and if needed. No worries.

Heck, if my patience was adequate for 006 to arrive, this will be like a cake walk.

As long it's before Christmas:D, I'll be good, heck may have that 200 watt beast by then. :lol: one never knows.:D though do feel have found the 90's to be my upper end, every time I break the 100 watt barrier, it's like the universe starts to tremble, guess am just a whimp, 96 is about all I can handle, and not all the time. Prefer a sedate 70-75, although a casual 43 is fine too.

Yeah, thinking juice injectors are needed if wanting to vape higher. Hear they will be out in '15, but that's just a rumor. :D well it is now, hopefully will inspire someone:D

krnjbifo

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Sorry, still not buying it, umm think there may be more to the story than told here on the pages, but hey, yeah they are so fraudulent, that I've decided to give them more of my money and get another SuperMax, Soon I'll Have the SuperMax Twins, though did get them different wraps so I can tell them apart without checking the serial # :D

I'm sorry too, but that "story" doesn't depend on whether you're buying it or not.

There are three simple facts making that "story": 1) I've ordered and paid supermax six months ago, 2) I didn't get it until now, 3) I didn't get a refund either. Period!
That's the whole story, simple as that, not relying on anyone's faith in anything. Nothing to buy here... and nothing more to the story that someone might be looking for.

But of course, we can give different names to that. I can choose between many: CHEAT, FRAUD, STEAL, CRIME... Yours may vary, naturally :)

Besides, your satisfaction as a supermax user and an a. v. customer doesn't prove that I wasn't a robbed one, does it?
There's simply no relations that hold between the two :)

But let me ask you something: why do you think a. v. isn't reacting here by now on such a tall story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread