Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Howdy!

I love the other vendor only threads on ECF and we as vapers have been talking a lot about Hangsen as of late on many other threads so I thought that we should have an everything about Hangsen thread with a % table, recipes, flavors we like, and general chatter about Hangsen. This is open to both tobacco and non-tobacco Hangsen, everything Hangsen!

:D

myxomatosis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
KC
www.facebook.com
To start the chart off, I will go with one of their most popular, thanks Turbo for bringing this one to everyone's attention

RY1- 3% (or one drop per ML) rating 5/5

How would you compare the RY1 to TFA RY4 Double (if you've tried Double and/or spent time with it at all). Not a huge fan of the nuttiness in traditional RY4's which is probably why the Double appeals to me so much, but I keep reading great things about this RY1. Do you or anyone else have a comparison you'd be willing to share?

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
I have no taste buds I smoked for 51 years so I mix at a higher percentage (5%-7%).

Thanks to Jimi D. for these

Mango
Juicy Peach
Vanilla
Cream

The above are excellent.

I'm waiting for some more to steep.

I've got them (and others) in my cart at ECX.

Questions:

If you've tried TFA's Juicy Peach, how does HS's compare?
Cream: is it sweet? heavy (like bavarians & custards)? or light (like whipped creams)? Is it buttery?

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
How would you compare the RY1 to TFA RY4 Double (if you've tried Double and/or spent time with it at all). Not a huge fan of the nuttiness in traditional RY4's which is probably why the Double appeals to me so much, but I keep reading great things about this RY1. Do you or anyone else have a comparison you'd be willing to share?

RY1 will be more cig like with no sweetness, the further down the line the R's go the sweeter they get- you may want to try RY3, once my RY2 is done steeping I will let you know how that turns out :toast:

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA

RY1 = a solution to this: JUST TOBACCO, no perfume, no caramel, no vanilla, no tba

We're working with it now at 2.9% (drop per ml) and 3.25% (the 2.9 wasn't at all strong enough for us - the 3.25 is closer, but is even better with .5%-ish of Black Fire). We sense no vanilla, nut, sweet, caramel - and it's the closest we've found to "just tobacco" yet.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I know T5 is a 555 type flavor and of course the RYs speak for themselves. What I'm having a hard time with is finding descriptions of the other Hangsen Tobacco Products. At $6 for 10ml I have a hard time picking some out to try. If someone can provide that kind of information or tell me where I can find it I would be very grateful.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I know T5 is a 555 type flavor and of course the RYs speak for themselves. What I'm having a hard time with is finding descriptions of the other Hangsen Tobacco Products. At $6 for 10ml I have a hard time picking some out to try. If someone can provide that kind of information or tell me where I can find it I would be very grateful.

You can ask BJ43 he has tried a lot of them.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
To start the chart off, I will go with one of their most popular, thanks Turbo for bringing this one to everyone's attention

RY1- 3% (or one drop per ML) rating 5/5

My pleasure, although 'bj' and 'jimi' get original credit. I've mixed all my Hangsen tobacco's the same. My favorite so far is RY-1 w/ about .25% of USA-Red. Indian is better for me on a silica wick; on my Genny I found it a little too sweet and not as clean on the coils as RY-1. That stuff is clear!

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I have Desert Ship, USA Mix, and RY2 steeping- they should be done Saturday, I then plan on adding them to the list and giving my review of each---

I am excited for the nostalgia or what I think the Desert and USA will be like, and the new adventure of RY2.

I mixed all 3 5% with no additives (smooth, vape wizard, ACV)-- I really want to see how each taste out of the box)

:toast:

Last edited:

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread