Moved On
Dec 5, 2012
United States
33517282.jpg

wkbryson

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
Philippines
I have submitted a fraud claim through IC3. I strongly encourage all victims of Jason to do the same asap. In my claim, I gave links to the two jbox threads on the ECF for information.

I did that right after he came out with that last email to all of us. I also linked both threads here in ECF. If there are enough people logging on IC3 about the same IP address it should flag some alerts.

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
Tomorrow is Friday, and if we don't get an update, I'm calling BULL S**T!!!!! I know he's watching this thread. His last "update", referenced things that only would have been known by watching this thread or the one on FB in VL.

IMHO an update at this point is not words, it contains pictures. The only word that need to be discussed is the word "refund".

As I have already stated, if he was true to his word, and he had begun work already on our devices, then it would be right to assume that there would be devices near completion at the time that his life went to s**t. Tomorrow will mark 19 days since the last "update", and the only thing we have gotten is the occasional "explanation" of a CC dispute. No devices, no pictures, no communication of any kind.

He's established that he's a liar already. If nothing happens tomorrow, its time to do what was discussed earlier, his family and friends need to know what kind of person he is, his next door neighbors, does he go to church? Then call his church, tell his pastor.

Everyone should have already done the IC3 thing, if you haven't, do it now.

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
I just went ahead and typed up the message that I'm going to send to all of them tomorrow. The only thing that would stop me from sending out the mass message would be some pictures of some completed mods, or at least some mods in the works. And an explanation as to what has been going on for the past 19 days.

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking back over this thread, I don't see any indications that Jason's family had anything to do with this predicament ... unless I've missed something that definitely indicates family involvement, I'd soft-pedal contacting his family. I think you risk all kinds of legal issues (harassment, defamation, etc.), plus you could actually make Jason the victim in the eyes of the law ... rethink this. :blink:

MikeA5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Methuen, MA
Looking back over this thread, I don't see any indications that Jason's family had anything to do with this predicament ... unless I've missed something that definitely indicates family involvement, I'd soft-pedal contacting his family. I think you risk all kinds of legal issues (harassment, defamation, etc.), plus you could actually make Jason the victim in the eyes of the law ... rethink this. :blink:

I agree 100%. I wouldn't do it if I had skin in the game, but that's just me.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Not a victim of this or involved other than outrage for my fellow vapers.I have been following silently but must comment here just out of wanting to know legal ramifications.I believe to contact family etc.of his ,the wording of an INQUIRY on his whereabouts and welfare both because of concern over his lack of communication because he has a number of un- filled orders which have been paid for.....also to assertain if he has suffered some dire event.I hope I'm making sense here.Present the facts .... There is /was no other options to find out what happened other than to contact family .Presented in a non -accusatory manner there should be no bad fallout from contacting family. I return to minding my own buisness with sincere hope you all recieve satisfaction you both deserve and desire;mod or $$.My support is with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread