The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good evening lurkers :wub:

Home, fed, in my jammies and just plopped myself on the sofa. :lol:

What a day! 2 down and 2 to go. Thank goodness it’s Friday eve. ‘Cept I didn’t grab quotes either and I should’ve.

Wow, OBG. You definitely have your work cut out for you. But I know you’ll git her done and done right :)

Lori, ahh a different kind of busy day. Glad you didn’t have to deal with work though. :)

Dale, I think you need a tootsie massager! Sorry you're sore. Good thing you have Fridays off. :)

KC, so glad you had a quiet day. Need those every once in awhile. :)

Got to see the last 6 minutes of the game. Course I missed his goal :( I told him he owes me two at the next one. Hope I didn’t jinx him :lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Home, fed, in my jammies and just plopped myself on the sofa. :lol:

What a day! 2 down and 2 to go. Thank goodness it’s Friday eve. ‘Cept I didn’t grab quotes either and I should’ve.

Wow, OBG. You definitely have your work cut out for you. But I know you’ll git her done and done right :)

Lori, ahh a different kind of busy day. Glad you didn’t have to deal with work though. :)

Dale, I think you need a tootsie massager! Sorry you're sore. Good thing you have Fridays off. :)

KC, so glad you had a quiet day. Need those every once in awhile. :)

Got to see the last 6 minutes of the game. Course I missed his goal :( I told him he owes me two at the next one. Hope I didn’t jinx him :lol:
    There’s our tired little girl ;) Sorry you missed the game highlight :(

I could sure use a foot massager ... maybe for Christmas if I last that long :laugh:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    There’s our tired little girl ;) Sorry you missed the game highlight :(

I could sure use a foot massager ... maybe for Christmas if I last that long :laugh:
    Ohhhh you’re gonna be around for a LONG time :lol:

Thanks, maybe I’ll get lucky for the next game :)

Time for bed. Sweet dreams lurkers :wub:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Looks like you’re working from the ground up OBG :ohmy:

Yup it needed a little TLC it's got a good engine but the rest was falling apart :laugh:

Nice looking yellow hardtail sporty in the back ground there @oldbikeguy

Thanks,it's about to get a bunch of new go fast parts new heads and manifold are being ported right now and I'm getting a 1270 kit with them and the trans is getting some better parts too :D

Hammer Dan the engine guy said I'll have a very healthy little bike when I'm done :laugh:

But I know you’ll git her done and done right :)

Lets hope :thumbs:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Ohh Dale, hope you were able to fall back asleep. :(

Good morning lurkers :wub:
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Got back in bed about 4:30 and slept in fits and starts of 10 or 15 minutes then maybe an hour :unsure: Weird night o_O

Last edited:

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    McPherson, Kansas
    Morning Lurkers
    images

Users who are viewing this thread