The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Cool,raining, and foggy here this am.
    Cool and dreary here, no rain at the moment but probably tomorrow.

Good morning everyone :)

Making a sauce with meatballs and sausage for dinner later. Just need someone to run to the store for Italian bread, any takers :lol::lol::lol:
    Nope went yesterday :pervy:

Good morning Joey :wub:
    I did forget bread :facepalm:

man it's cooled way down...i had to turn the heater on last night
    Good morning Shadav :wub:
    No heat required here ;)

Doesn't seem so.
    :( You need a bunch of helpers!

Good morning lurkers :wub:

Thanks for breakfast and coffee, Dale and KC :)

Paul, you poor guy. :(

Haha, I first read that to be any takers of the meatballs, Joey :lol:

Cold, gloomy and rainy here too. Bummer.
    Good morning Sara :wub: Sorry you’re bummed by your weather :(

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Good afternoon my lovelies. :wub:

My dang squirrels keep running amok and distracting me (making me forget to come back here among other things)...haven't been able to corral those little suckers for a couple weeks now...think I need to stock up on some nuts to distract them (although you'd think the nuts I deal with daily would be enough for that):lol::p:lol:

Hope everyone has had a lovely Sunday...has been beautiful and sunny here, although still on the warm side, in the upper 80s...just trying to enjoy the rest of the day before the Monday blues set in.;)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    temp made it to a whole 37 degrees at noon here, still drizzling rain.
    Whoa! That’s pretty darn cold! :ohmy: It’s 72 here at the moment o_O

Good afternoon my lovelies. :wub:

My dang squirrels keep running amok and distracting me (making me forget to come back here among other things)...haven't been able to corral those little suckers for a couple weeks now...think I need to stock up on some nuts to distract them (although you'd think the nuts I deal with daily would be enough for that):lol::p:lol:

Hope everyone has had a lovely Sunday...has been beautiful and sunny here, although still on the warm side, in the upper 80s...just trying to enjoy the rest of the day before the Monday blues set in.;)
    Good afternoon Angel :wub: Yuck too hot over your way ;)

Haven’t been on the tablet much today, not feeling well.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good evening all. :wub:

Cold/rainy/grey here as well.
    I think it's in the lowish 50's, but the humidity is way up, so it feels damp and cold.:nah:

Angel, I'm with you, Monday blues kicking in!! :cry:

Dale, sorry you're not feeling well. Hope it passes quickly. :)

I've been busy as a bee today, may be heading to Michigan later this week for a long weekend.
    MIL had been in the hospital this past Sunday through Tues., dehydrated, and a few other things.
    She was released to a rehabilitation type facility for pt/ot, she and I laughed and call it ALL the T's.
    Her tentative release date is for the 20th, and time will tell if she'll be able to go home, or will need an assisted living facility.
    DH wants to go to be able to support her either way. Stay with her a day or so.
    He's been there since Thursday, returning tomorrow.

Just put a meatloaf in the oven. Ready to get a shower and relax a bit.
    Oh, I did squeeze in a good nap. :thumbs: Woke up and didn't even know what day it was!! :laugh:
    Then realized it was Sunday.:nah:....and Sunday-itis kicked in :cry:.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hope you get to feeling better quickly there Dale.
    Aw thank you KC. .... bet I’m better by morning :rolleyes: Never sick enough to miss work :facepalm:

Good evening all. :wub:

Cold/rainy/grey here as well.
    I think it's in the lowish 50's, but the humidity is way up, so it feels damp and cold.:nah:

Angel, I'm with you, Monday blues kicking in!! :cry:

Dale, sorry you're not feeling well. Hope it passes quickly. :)

I've been busy as a bee today, may be heading to Michigan later this week for a long weekend.
    MIL had been in the hospital this past Sunday through Tues., dehydrated, and a few other things.
    She was released to a rehabilitation type facility for pt/ot, she and I laughed and call it ALL the T's.
    Her tentative release date is for the 20th, and time will tell if she'll be able to go home, or will need an assisted living facility.
    DH wants to go to be able to support her either way. Stay with her a day or so.
    He's been there since Thursday, returning tomorrow.

Just put a meatloaf in the oven. Ready to get a shower and relax a bit.
    Oh, I did squeeze in a good nap. :thumbs: Woke up and didn't even know what day it was!! :laugh:
    Then realized it was Sunday.:nah:....and Sunday-itis kicked in :cry:.
    Hi Lori :wub: Really hate that your MIL is facing that but on the other hand some really thrive in that atmosphere :unsure: Company and all that you know.

Might have some meatloaf myself later if I get to feeling like eating but ours is leftover ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Dale hope you feel better soon...if you have my kind of luck, you'll feel better just in time for work tomorrow. :facepalm:

Lori, prayers for MIL. :nun:...I'll take some of that meatloaf though...apparently Dale hid hers, because I couldn't find it when I tried to sneak in the other night. :lol:
    You didn’t open the foil? :unsure:

:lol:

Sorry about that :D

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Well dinner was good...now time to get my stuff and head home...gotta stop and pick up a couple Mega Millions tickets on the way home...we don't have it in our state, but they do here...I know not a chance of winning, but there's even less chance if I don't buy one. :lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Well dinner was good...now time to get my stuff and head home...gotta stop and pick up a couple Mega Millions tickets on the way home...we don't have it in our state, but they do here...I know not a chance of winning, but there's even less chance if I don't buy one. :lol:
    Have a safe trip Angel :wub:

Still just thinking about eating supper :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread