The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

Thanks, ladies :wub: I sure hope everything is ok with his knee. We talked to one coach (non travel team) who had words of encouragement and said kiddo could help him coach games and practices. Left a message with the travel team, haven’t heard back yet.

Brrrr! If it’s like it is here, Dale, you're definitely gonna need that jacket today. Currently 37.

Angel, hope you got the kinks worked out with your phone. That’s great that everything transferred over. I hear ya on passwords. I’m always scrambling like a mad woman to get stuff backed up and moved off old phone before getting new one. :lol:

Hopefully KC just has the day off. :nun:

Yep, Lori. Watching the weather.....rain/flakes for Sunday. Not supposed to amount to much. Guess it’s time to put the sandbags in my truck. :facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

Thanks, ladies :wub: I sure hope everything is ok with his knee. We talked to one coach (non travel team) who had words of encouragement and said kiddo could help him coach games and practices. Left a message with the travel team, haven’t heard back yet.

Brrrr! If it’s like it is here, Dale, you're definitely gonna need that jacket today. Currently 37.

Angel, hope you got the kinks worked out with your phone. That’s great that everything transferred over. I hear ya on passwords. I’m always scrambling like a mad woman to get stuff backed up and moved off old phone before getting new one. :lol:

Hopefully KC just has the day off. :nun:

Yep, Lori. Watching the weather.....rain/flakes for Sunday. Not supposed to amount to much. Guess it’s time to put the sandbags in my truck. :facepalm:
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Nah we’re no where near as cold as you just feels that way after the long hot summer ;) Hope the snow gives you a pass :unsure:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

Finally got the phone paired with the dang watch, but not before having to turn on the developer option on the watch and then having to send it commands to make the change...gotta love google though, you can find out how to do anything! :thumbs:

Hope everyone stays warm today, and hope that KC didn't have any problem with the icy roads yesterday...still warm here, but should finally get to the 70's next week it looks like.

Today will be a sad day at work...it would have been the bosses' daughter's birthday...they are having a special celebration this evening in her honor, so I'll be going to that after work.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

Finally got the phone paired with the dang watch, but not before having to turn on the developer option on the watch and then having to send it commands to make the change...gotta love google though, you can find out how to do anything! :thumbs:

Hope everyone stays warm today, and hope that KC didn't have any problem with the icy roads yesterday...still warm here, but should finally get to the 70's next week it looks like.

Today will be a sad day at work...it would have been the bosses' daughter's birthday...they are having a special celebration this evening in her honor, so I'll be going to that after work.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
    Good morning, Angel :wub: Glad you got it paired. :thumbs:

Hope the day goes as well as it can. :nun: Thoughts and prayers to you all.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Just finally got home...ended up having to leave work early so I could go get everything set up at the restaurant because the boss was stuck in a city council meeting...lucky for me their son showed up right as I was going to their house, so he helped me...was a very nice celebration tonight..lots of people showed up...still ended up bringing home lots of food...the boy was happy about that.

Now I'm tired...hoping to try and get to bed early tonight...probably won't happen, but a girl can hope, right?! ;)

Sweet dreams lovely lurkers. :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Huh :?: No one cares about my exciting evening? :cry: :lol:

So ... got to work this morning and it was pretty obvious someone ... or something had been in the shop overnight. Boss stayed overnight in Little Rock :unsure: A ziplock bag full of medications belonging to the bosses dog was half under the band saw ... some rust chips were in the middle of the floor .... looked like someone tripped over the drain cover as it was half cocked up :unsure: Checked and all doors were secure :?: Boss and I finally decided we must have had a hell of a wind gust under the door during the night :blink: So ... this evening we start clean up which involves lots of hot hot water don’t cha’ know ... next thing I know boss is in the opposite corner yelling his head off and flinging his arm at me while wildly spraying hot water under the table :ohmy: We had a rat! :shock: :lol: Came up through the drain :eek:

Knocked my coffee over :facepalm: Now that it’s cleaned up I’ll post this :laugh:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Just finally got home...ended up having to leave work early so I could go get everything set up at the restaurant because the boss was stuck in a city council meeting...lucky for me their son showed up right as I was going to their house, so he helped me...was a very nice celebration tonight..lots of people showed up...still ended up bringing home lots of food...the boy was happy about that.

Now I'm tired...hoping to try and get to bed early tonight...probably won't happen, but a girl can hope, right?! ;)

Sweet dreams lovely lurkers. :wub:
    Lols, goodnight Angel :wub:

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    McPherson, Kansas
    Travels Monday were fine.
    However somehow managed to catch a "bug". been felling wore out, cold one moment hot the next,stuffy nose one moment runny next.

Stayed home today,trying to get rid of this "crud". morning will see if going in to work or not.

Thanks for the concerns.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Lurkers :wub:

Wow, Dale, you had quite the day. Yuck, a rat. *shudders* I’m glad it wasn’t something or someone else.

KC, sorry you aren’t feeling so well. Hope you can kick it quickly.

Angel, glad the celebration was nice despite the circumstances. What a wonderful way to remember their daughter.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

Woohoo! I killed it in the Mega Millions last night...won a whole $4!!! :w00t:...Bwahahaha, now I can retire! :lol::lol::lol:...at least it pays for my 2 tickets! :p

Oh my Dale, a rat! :shock:...well at least the mystery is solved. ;)

KC, sorry you're under the weather...hope you feel better soon.

Hope everyone has a great day!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :wub: Couldn’t drag my lazy .... out from under those warm covers this morning :sleep:

So sorry to hear that you’re sick KC :( (((Hugs))) .... from a great distance :wub:

Nite nite Joey :wub:

Good morning Sara Lori and Angel :wub:

I’m glad it wasn’t some”one” Sara that had broken in. It’s not a good area.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

Woohoo! I killed it in the Mega Millions last night...won a whole $4!!! :w00t:...Bwahahaha, now I can retire! :lol::lol::lol:...at least it pays for my 2 tickets! :p

Oh my Dale, a rat! :shock:...well at least the mystery is solved. ;)

KC, sorry you're under the weather...hope you feel better soon.

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Good morning, Angel :wub: Winner!! Woot!! :lol: Sounds like no one won the big prize? So that means you should go get some more. Haha Have a great day :)
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :wub: Couldn’t drag my lazy .... out from under those warm covers this morning :sleep:

So sorry to hear that you’re sick KC :( (((Hugs))) .... from a great distance :wub:

Nite nite Joey :wub:

Good morning Sara Lori and Angel :wub:

I’m glad it wasn’t some”one” Sara that had broken in. It’s not a good area.
    Oh Dale, :( that was my first thought, especially when you mentioned the drugs were moved, then I realized I read that wrong. Doggy drugs. You stay safe in that yuck neighborhood.

Another cold one here 49 and it won’t get any warmer. Ugg. Possible flakes this afternoon. Yuck!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning, Angel :wub: Winner!! Woot!! :lol: Sounds like no one won the big prize? So that means you should go get some more. Haha Have a great day :)

Oh Dale, :( that was my first thought, especially when you mentioned the drugs were moved, then I realized I read that wrong. Doggy drugs. You stay safe in that yuck neighborhood.

Another cold one here 49 and it won’t get any warmer. Ugg. Possible flakes this afternoon. Yuck!
    Weird, we’re at 48 :laugh: No snow in our forecast though ;)

Yeah it’s kind of bad when I have to leave in the dark which will happen soon :|

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Weird, we’re at 48 :laugh: No snow in our forecast though ;)

Yeah it’s kind of bad when I have to leave in the dark which will happen soon :|
    ZOMG!! We’re actually warmer than you? :sneaky:

Do you have the necessary things to keep you safe? :(

Argh people are mean today. Probably mad the leaves went from green to brown with no pretty colors to look at. :lol: Weather just is not cooperating.

Hope you’re having a restful day, Dale :)

Users who are viewing this thread