The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening Dale :wub:

Hope you had a good day! Kiddo had a snow day and also had his appt with his Dr for his post covid “cardiac evaluation” NY’s requirement to return to gym/sports. He was fine. It was my first day back to work. :evil:

We had leftover KFC :blush:
    I didn’t realize you worked today :ohmy:
    Glad kiddo is fine, poor kid ought to know his doctor well by now.

I like KFC but not the cost.

• Agree
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I didn’t realize you worked today :ohmy:
    Glad kiddo is fine, poor kid ought to know his doctor well by now.

I like KFC but not the cost.
    You aren’t kidding. Poor kid. I know covid affects everyone differently but my biased guess is a money grab o_O But he does need it to return to soccer so what are you going to do.

Yeah quarantine was 5 days. If the office had been open yesterday I would have been there.

Dh picked up an early dinner yesterday when he went for the snow blower. I like the sides: biscuits, mashed tates/gravy and mac n cheese. :lol:

Everything is so expensive these days. We happened to be going through our folder of gift cards, take out menus and just for the heck of it we started comparing the prices (I always write the date on menus) it was insane!!

Reactions: daleron

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    SRa glad your boy is ok hope you’re feeling better also.

We had mac n cheese hamburger helper for dinner. Needed a cheap meal, took some to work with me for later.

I agree everything is going up in price, I think it will stay that way if things calm down with covid. Since we are already use to paying the prices now why would they lower their prices!!

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    SRa glad your boy is ok hope you’re feeling better also.

We had mac n cheese hamburger helper for dinner. Needed a cheap meal, took some to work with me for later.

I agree everything is going up in price, I think it will stay that way if things calm down with covid. Since we are already use to paying the prices now why would they lower their prices!!
    Anything mac and cheese is a win in my book. Can’t go wrong and leftovers for “lunch” is even better. :thumbs:

I’m feeling better muscle wise. Hope you are too!!

I agree, I don’t think things will improve with regards to price. I’m really worried about the supply. Not only have we been paying more for the past 2 years but we’ve been doing it with shortages all across the board. :nah:

Sweet dreams :wub:

• Optimistic

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN
    tenor.gif

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Thanks, Dale. Was decent despite the frigid temps. Another round tomorrow but happy it’s Friday.

We did tortellini, garlic bread and salad. Planning on using the other half of the garlic bread tomorrow for french bread pizzas and there’s a pork roast coming up in a few days lol

Users who are viewing this thread