The Lurker Thread

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I agree about breakfast. It's funny that I won't eat breakfast but I love it for supper. It was fish and shrimp night again. I guess I am getting tired of it. I have been thirsty all night too.

I took a short walk early this morning (early for me, 10:30ish) but it was already hot so I thought I'd walk again after supper. It was even hotter then. I am fine walking in the cold but the heat zaps me for some reason.

Happy Friday everyone. It is just another day for me but I get excited for Sara and Joey now.
JC_goody.gif

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
My cousin called and invited us to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Then she called and asked if I would pick up her mom and bring her with me. I don't eat breakfast or lunch but I got their Watermelon Lemonade and it was tasty and refreshing.

I would have eaten lunch if I was planning on having a salad for supper but I have country-style steak in the crockpot. No way this o'l girl is turning down gravy and taters and corn on the cob.
unnamed.gif

I am glad we all got together because they are calling for rain this weekend and I am not getting out. Not fond of driving in the rain and dad moves too slow.

No big plans here for the weekend (no surprise there). I am just going to chill.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I am looking at buying a new tooter or two because my stuff needs to be updated. The only thing I have bought in years is a Coolfire mini which I use when I'm walking. The 2013 sigelei is still working but it could go out anytime. I still use the reo's I started out with long ago. What do y'all love using? I' would appreciate any suggestions.
unnamed.gif
There are so many new ones that I have never heard of. Gets sort of confusing for me when I am comparing everything.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I am looking at buying a new tooter or two because my stuff needs to be updated. The only thing I have bought in years is a Coolfire mini which I use when I'm walking. The 2013 sigelei is still working but it could go out anytime. I still use the reo's I started out with long ago. What do y'all love using? I' would appreciate any suggestions. View attachment 974951 There are so many new ones that I have never heard of. Gets sort of confusing for me when I am comparing everything.
    Gosh Rat2, I have no clue :?: I haven’t bought anything in years and don’t remember how to use the stuff I have :oops:
    PM me ;)

We had a grilled ribeye and leftover vegetables ... I’m so over these leftovers :laugh:

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    We had a grilled ribeye and leftover vegetables
    That sounds good. I have not had a ribeye in a long time. I love leftovers. A lot of the time, leftovers taste better than the original night.

I thought supper was good. Would have been better if I had had the right kind of soup but I just used what I had. Fixed another ear of corn which was so good.

Went out and walked but only for about 1/2 hour. I waited till after supper but it was still 92 degrees. I have a small hand fan that runs off 18650 batteries. I love it. I stick it down the front of my shirt between "the girls" and they hold the fan so it is blowing in my face. Believe it or not, it helps tremendously. I came up with that solution during the pandemic. I had a hard time breaking when I had to wear a mask but it was okay if the fan was blowing on me. I got tired of holding the fan and solved that problem too.
    unnamed.gif

Have a nice night all. :wub:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    I am looking at buying a new tooter or two because my stuff needs to be updated. The only thing I have bought in years is a Coolfire mini which I use when I'm walking. The 2013 Sigelei is still working but it could go out anytime. I still use the reo's I started out with long ago. What do y'all love using? I' would appreciate any suggestions. View attachment 974951 There are so many new ones that I have never heard of. Gets sort of confusing for me when I am comparing everything.
    Hiya rat2

Depends on what your needs are, something small or large. Something with a tank that uses ready made coils or a rta or an rda??

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Hiya rat2

Depends on what your needs are, something small or large. Something with a tank that uses ready made coils or a rta or an rda??
    I think I want something simple. No temperature control stuff. I have been building coils for years but when I got that little Coolfire Mini a couple of years ago, I thought boy this is nice and easy.

A dog jumped up on me and I busted my old Ares. (the original, not the 2) I like it and it was easy to build. I like tanks so you don't have to fill all the time. I think that is why I love my reo's. There are several squonkers that look interesting too.

I was liking the Kroma 217 but then I watch a video and I thought it was loud and I am not interested in cloud chasing. And then some of the mods look too futuristic for me. Very masculine mods out now.

So far I am considering Coolfire Z80, Lost Vape Thelema, and Geekvape Aegis Solo. I will eventually find something to my liking. I just want something that is made well and not too complicated. Seems like things with bells and whistles just have more things to go wrong.

Glad it is the weekend for you. Hope you and Christina have a great one and you get some much-needed relaxation. :wub:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    I think I want something simple. No temperature control stuff. I have been building coils for years but when I got that little Coolfire Mini a couple of years ago, I thought boy this is nice and easy.

A dog jumped up on me and I busted my old Ares. (the original, not the 2) I like it and it was easy to build. I like tanks so you don't have to fill all the time. I think that is why I love my reo's. There are several squonkers that look interesting too.

I was liking the Kroma 217 but then I watch a video and I thought it was loud and I am not interested in cloud chasing. And then some of the mods look too futuristic for me. Very masculine mods out now.

So far I am considering Coolfire Z80, Lost Vape Thelema, and Geekvape Aegis Solo. I will eventually find something to my liking. I just want something that is made well and not too complicated. Seems like things with bells and whistles just have more things to go wrong.

Glad it is the weekend for you. Hope you and Christina have a great one and you get some much-needed relaxation. :wub:
    I have 3 of the ares 2 I no longer use, 1 is brand new the other 2 are slightly used. The older cool fires are nice not sure about the newest version. The gv solos are good also. I have a bunch of stuff I would like to sell that I need to find time to sort out. Have a few squonkers rdas and regular mod and rtas.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Whatcha got on the agenda?

Dad knocked on my door and woke me up this morning to ask me if I would take him over to the American Legend hall. They sell hotdogs on Saturday's. I asked him to never wake me up unless he was bleeding.
    unnamed.gif
    Remember he had me get him a hotdog at the church Tuesday. I am ashamed to admit this but I think my father has a hotdog fetish.
    AnimatedDogLaughing.gif

Happy Saturday!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    I have nothing planned either and am not upset about it. heehee Just waiting for the coffee to work its magic so I can drive twenty-some miles (round trip) to buy hotdogs. I would shake my head right now if I was not so stiff. We must be going to get some rain.

Hope you have a good day!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I have nothing planned either and am not upset about it. heehee Just waiting for the coffee to work its magic so I can drive twenty-some miles (round trip) to buy hotdogs. I would shake my head right now if I was not so stiff. We must be going to get some rain.

Hope you have a good day!
    20 miles?! :eek: :facepalm:
    I don’t even like hotdogs :lol:

• Agree
    Reactions: Rat2chat2

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good afternoon everyone :wub:

If I can get my kid up we are going bowling. She has been giving me a hard every day this week. Other than that I have no plans.

Rat just keep hot dogs in the freezer for when he has wants them lol
    Hi Joey :wub:
    I used to enjoy bowling before my wrists got messed up. Hope you guys had/have a good time :)

We had Sonic for supper, I was craving onion rings ;)

Users who are viewing this thread