The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good morning lurkers :wub:

General Tao’s is good, the boys get that. I like sweet and sour chicken, veggie lo mein and fried rice.

Taking Dh to an urgent care dentist that does extractions this morning. Well he’s driving and I’m going in case he needs someone to drive him home. He has a tooth that’s been bothering him. Hope they can fix it. He can’t get in to an oral surgeon until the middle of July and that’s just for the evaluation.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lurkers :wub:

General Tao’s is good, the boys get that. I like sweet and sour chicken, veggie lo mein and fried rice.

Taking Dh to an urgent care dentist that does extractions this morning. Well he’s driving and I’m going in case he needs someone to drive him home. He has a tooth that’s been bothering him. Hope they can fix it. He can’t get in to an oral surgeon until the middle of July and that’s just for the evaluation.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    Lovely start to your mini vacation although I guess it’s worse for him :(

I have an appointment with my audiologist this morning but I’m not sure why. I’ll have to pony up and pay for these hearing aids soon anyway.

Last edited:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good luck with the audiologist, Dale :nun:

All’s well on this end, though the pocketbook took a hit. I imagine it will be well worth it to be pain free. In and out in about a half hour. We joked on the way about it being a back alley place and I made him promise if it felt sketchy to leave (I waited in the car) He said it was super clean, everyone was friendly and professional and he wished he’d taken my advice to check it out last weekend. :rolleyes:

So blessed for it to be a gorgeous day!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good luck with the audiologist, Dale :nun:

All’s well on this end, though the pocketbook took a hit. I imagine it will be well worth it to be pain free. In and out in about a half hour. We joked on the way about it being a back alley place and I made him promise if it felt sketchy to leave (I waited in the car) He said it was super clean, everyone was friendly and professional and he wished he’d taken my advice to check it out last weekend. :rolleyes:

So blessed for it to be a gorgeous day!
    Thanks, audiologist went well. They were set up where if you raised the volume on one it auto raised both, now they are separate :thumb:
    Glad your hubby is feeling better :)

‘We have no water currently, city line broken :( Hope repair doesn’t take long :unsure:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Glad they fixed it for you. Wow, water problems for you too. :nah: I hope they get it fixed quickly for you!
    It’s on now, I’m sure we’ll be under a boil order for a few days.

‘Also my car said it was low on coolant and my blinkers weren’t working :rolleyes:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    he wished he’d taken my advice to check it out last weekend.
    Well, I think everyone has been in that position many times. I have those coulda, shoulda, woulda days on a regular basis.

You have that taken care of so now, you can enjoy your gorgeous days. :wub:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Well, I certainly do not want to feel left out if there is a "woe is me" party going on. I copied and pasted this from another thread because I did not want to type it all over again. I hope you do not mind. It is sort of cheesy. But what can I say. . . I'm a rat.

I just got dad back in bed. He fell again a little after 1. Elbow bandaged again but thank goodness, nothing was broken. He is so lucky.

I thought I was sweating because of having to get him up but I looked at the thermostat and it was 77 degrees in here. The air finally came on a little while ago and I think I will survive. It is bad to be so spoiled by A/C.

Since the adhesive did not seem to help, I have been putting white vinegar on my poison oak all evening and between that and the heat, I look, smell and feel like an Easter egg.
    girl_haha.gif

Dale, Yay for the water and glad you did go to the doctor and get all adjusted. Other than that, I assume they are doing what they are supposed to do and help you. I hope so.
    smileys-praying-820668.gif

Where is Joey? I hope his long days are over and he gets some rest and relaxation too. He works too darn hard.

Was not really a "woe is me" party. (there were no snacks) It is just real people, with real things going on. But it is so nice to be able to share them with friends.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! :wub:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Rat and lurkers :wub:

Glad your water is working, Dale. Uggg. I’m sorry about your car. :( I hope both are an easy fix.

Rat2, sorry to hear your dad fell again. Great news that nothing was broken. You poor thing still dealing with the poison oak.

I, too, hope things are ok with Joey. I know he was working the afternoon shift and it rotated 6 on, 2 off.

Looks like another gorgeous day ahead! Got some cleaning to do this morning and then I’m going to worship the sun :lol:

Happy Fri-Yay!! Hope everyone has a lovely day!! :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Rat2 and Sara :wub:
    Joey comes and goes these days, we just have to be patient and wait for him like a visiting king to his harem :lol:
    I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day Sara and that you are sleeping right now Rat2.
    Sorry to hear that your dad fell again Rat2 but glad he’s okay.

Reactions: Rat2chat2

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Long live King Joey :wub:

Good morning Dale :wub:

uggg was reading a few other threads on the general vaping discussion as I heard it mentioned on the today show (on in the background) that the FDA banned Juul.
    Yep I learned about that yesterday ... so stupid :rolleyes:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

We had grilled chicken, grilled zucchini, summer squash and mushrooms and steamed green beans for dinner.

I’m ready for bed lol All this fresh air is doing me good. I had to fight the urge for a nap. I know I don’t want to rush the time but I could totally do this every day :laugh:

Hope the day was good for everyone!

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Well, I certainly do not want to feel left out if there is a "woe is me" party going on. I copied and pasted this from another thread because I did not want to type it all over again. I hope you do not mind. It is sort of cheesy. But what can I say. . . I'm a rat.

I just got dad back in bed. He fell again a little after 1. Elbow bandaged again but thank goodness, nothing was broken. He is so lucky.

I thought I was sweating because of having to get him up but I looked at the thermostat and it was 77 degrees in here. The air finally came on a little while ago and I think I will survive. It is bad to be so spoiled by A/C.

Since the adhesive did not seem to help, I have been putting white vinegar on my poison oak all evening and between that and the heat, I look, smell and feel like an Easter egg. View attachment 976726

Dale, Yay for the water and glad you did go to the doctor and get all adjusted. Other than that, I assume they are doing what they are supposed to do and help you. I hope so. View attachment 976727

Where is Joey? I hope his long days are over and he gets some rest and relaxation too. He works too darn hard.

Was not really a "woe is me" party. (there were no snacks) It is just real people, with real things going on. But it is so nice to be able to share them with friends.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! :wub:

Good morning Rat and lurkers :wub:

Glad your water is working, Dale. Uggg. I’m sorry about your car. :( I hope both are an easy fix.

Rat2, sorry to hear your dad fell again. Great news that nothing was broken. You poor thing still dealing with the poison oak.

I, too, hope things are ok with Joey. I know he was working the afternoon shift and it rotated 6 on, 2 off.

Looks like another gorgeous day ahead! Got some cleaning to do this morning and then I’m going to worship the sun :lol:

Happy Fri-Yay!! Hope everyone has a lovely day!! :wub:

Good morning Rat2 and Sara :wub:
    Joey comes and goes these days, we just have to be patient and wait for him like a visiting king to his harem :lol:
    I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day Sara and that you are sleeping right now Rat2.
    Sorry to hear that your dad fell again Rat2 but glad he’s okay.

Hiya Ladies

I have a lot going on besides work. I didn’t get the job I applied for, would’ve been nice but I’m not upset about it.

Can’t explain the rest yet, I will when I have more time.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Sara and hiya Joey :wub:

I didn’t get the impression you wanted that job very much Joey, anyway glad you’re okay with the way it turned out. Hope your life settles down soon :(

Sounds like weather you’ll enjoy Sara :thumb: Too hot for me. Hope you have another wonderful day like yesterday :)

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    It was definitely a hot one. Even without the humidity. Hope you had fun with your grands.

Hot dogs, grilled veggies (same as yesterday) and chips/dip for dinner.

Can’t believe tomorrow is Sunday. But….5 working days and then I’m off for 5 :shock: I think I took more vacation days this year in the summer. I may just have to do that from now on. More seniority means better vacation time.

Hope you all enjoyed your day! We are going to play a board game and hit the sack early. Sweet dreams :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread