The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Late night. Kiddo had a soccer game at 7:30 under the lights. Was a tough game and we lost but that’s ok.

Rough day at work. Management has decided we just aren’t making enough money for their over inflated raises, fancy cars and vacations, staying with just appointments. They’ve decided to keep appointments and let the public without appointments walk on in. Since none of them have actually done the job and didn’t bother to get any input from their employees, the plan they have chosen is one of utter chaos and it starts on Monday. Who cares, right? They don’t have to deal with the public. To add insult to injury, they have announced it on their website while advising our manager to inform us of said decision this coming Friday afternoon. Guess what, we found it first and she decided it was wrong to wait until, Friday. I need to just take it one day at a time but I am so disgusted. :glare:

Sweet dreams lurkers :wub:

• Optimistic
Reactions: daleron

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Not so good :( Long story short, manager came in, made himself sparse, left and told the supervisor we would do a conference call at the end of the day. He didn’t want to listen (not surprised) and the last thing that he said was, I won’t be talked to that way, have a good weekend and *click* When I walked out, that was going to be the last time I stepped foot in that place. On my drive home I decided 2 weeks notice as to not burn bridges (but I feel like they are already burned) and after talking to DH, 3 years and then I pseudo retire. Note it wasn’t just him and I, it was most of the staff. Some were off today.

On a good note, I did receive my ego’s and no one was kicking my door in :lol: So that means I can still hardware from some places. :thumb:

I’m going to go walk off some stress! Back to aiming for 10k/day! Sweet dreams :wub:

• Optimistic
Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Not so good :( Long story short, manager came in, made himself sparse, left and told the supervisor we would do a conference call at the end of the day. He didn’t want to listen (not surprised) and the last thing that he said was, I won’t be talked to that way, have a good weekend and *click* When I walked out, that was going to be the last time I stepped foot in that place. On my drive home I decided 2 weeks notice as to not burn bridges (but I feel like they are already burned) and after talking to DH, 3 years and then I pseudo retire. Note it wasn’t just him and I, it was most of the staff. Some were off today.

On a good note, I did receive my ego’s and no one was kicking my door in :lol: So that means I can still hardware from some places. :thumb:

I’m going to go walk off some stress! Back to aiming for 10k/day! Sweet dreams :wub:
    I’m so sorry Sara:( Three years will feel like a long time under those circumstances.
    ‘Hope your walk helps and you get a peaceful night :wub:

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Dale :wub:

Jeez….October 1st already????? :facepalm:

dessert too! Score! :thumb:

Getting closer to your weekend, Joey :toast:

Soccer game this afternoon. It’s close to where kiddo’s other grandparents live, so they are coming to watch the game and then we are going to dinner with them to celebrate his bday which is next week. 14!!! :shock: Holy moly!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale :wub:

Jeez….October 1st already????? :facepalm:

Dessert too! Score! :thumb:

Getting closer to your weekend, Joey :toast:

Soccer game this afternoon. It’s close to where kiddo’s other grandparents live, so they are coming to watch the game and then we are going to dinner with them to celebrate his bday which is next week. 14!!! :shock: Holy moly!!

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    Yep October already, the year will end before we know it :eek:

Busy afternoon for you, hope you enjoy yourselves:) 14 already, wow! Next thing you know you’ll have grandkids :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread