The Lurker Thread

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I went to the the Moose Lodge Friday night and was not sure how it would be but everyone was so nice to me. I had Ahi tuna for the first time. Really good.

I have wanted to visit other Moose Lodges closer to me so today a friend of Ken's took me to two of them. One lodge invited us to return tomorrow because they had free food. Country-style steak, real taters, and green beans. That does sound good.

I went to a Thai restaurant tonight and ate sushi for the first time. I was shocked because it did not taste like fish like I expected. It is not something I would want to eat all the time but I do love trying new things.

I like staying away from home because I don't think about stuff. But I need to get back to getting rid of everything and figure out what I want to do.

Lots of rain coming my way. I was chilly today and wore a flannel shirt because I was cold. My nose is stopped up now and I think I am getting another cold. That or allergies. Either way, I don't like it.

Hope everyone has a restful day. :wub:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
IMG_2646.jpeg

IMG_2643.jpeg

IMG_2645.png

Good morning :wub:

That is a good idea, Dale :) I also wondered if I can find someone else local to make a smaller item with the remaining material. Heck I can cut two circles and make a small pillow.

Rat2, I hope it’s just allergies. They are going strong over here. :nun:

Time to get busy! Hope you all have a lovely day!

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Whelp...another weekend gone. :lol:

Hope everyone had a good day! Cleaned and dug out my summer clothes. We had sausage sandwiches with peppers & onions and my sted dad made us his cheesy potatoes.

Finishing up laundry and watching a movie. Dh is leaving for an overnight trip. He'll be back tomorrow. He'd rather drive tonight than have to get up and leave at 4am.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Whelp...another weekend gone. :lol:

Hope everyone had a good day! Cleaned and dug out my summer clothes. We had sausage sandwiches with peppers & onions and my sted dad made us his cheesy potatoes.

Finishing up laundry and watching a movie. Dh is leaving for an overnight trip. He'll be back tomorrow. He'd rather drive tonight than have to get up and leave at 4am.
    Isn’t it something how the weekend flies! :blink:

Kids and Kalli were here after church, it’s been a while. They moved to a different rental a few weeks ago and I guess they were busy.

I did some laundry today too, I was running short on pants :laugh:

At least your husband won’t be gone long this time.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    I was not very surprised either but it is not allergies.
    mad.gif
    I was running low grade last night but I think I am okay so far today. I am not going to go to the gym as planned. I think I will just rest today and hopefully, the worst of this will be over soon. I just cannot seem to catch a break!!!! This could have happened because I really did need a break. I have been racing for several weeks now and it has finally caught up with me.

It is rainy again today so that is part of why I am not feeling well too. I need some Vitamin D and I prefer it with the sun shining. I hope it lets up long enough for me to get the yard mowed. It has grown like crazy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :wub:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    I cannot remember the last time I ran a fever. Just a low grade but it says something is wrong. I am sure I will feel better tomorrow. The power of positive thinking! I may end up going to the doctor anyway. My poison oak, that I got while weed-eating at Mrs. Rochelle's, does not seem to be slowing down. Did I need one more thing on me right now? I think not.
    1laugh.gif

Fixed a salad with grilled chicken over it for supper. I love salads. Then I ruined it by eating a bowl of ice cream. That makes no sense at all. Comfort, I guess. Ken ate ice cream and I have 3 containers of it and no willpower. I am not a huge fan of ice cream so I think I will take my aunt two of them. Out of sight, out of mind.

I am going to take some Nyquil and go to bed early. Sleep is hard for me but it is what I need to heal. Hope everyone has a nice night.

:wub:

Attachments

• RatYes.gif
      RatYes.gif
      461 bytes · Views: 0

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Ken's father called me twice tonight but I did not answer. I am not trying to be rude but I just do not feel good. I need to get better before I handle anything more.

Oooh, chili sounds good on a rainy night. I just heard some thunder nearby. I do not like taking any drugs or over-the-counter stuff I think I need to take something for this conjestion/cough. There is some outdated Nyquil in there but since it has alcohol in it, I doubt it has gone bad. We will see.

Have a nice night! :wub:

Reactions: Sara Love

Users who are viewing this thread