Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
...Clyde
I think its about time you had a nick name. (As a reviewer).

Clyde The mod Buster.

He-Clyde.

Iron-Clyde.

Death by Clyde.

Clyde Happens.

Oh No Not Clyde.

I do believe that someone should pick a nick name for this audacious, well versed,
polite and thoroughly all round good egg of a man.

Peter..............

Wow, my friends actually nick-named me 'Egg' in undergrad for that reason. How about 'Samonsite Clyde'? (For the commercial where a suitcase was thrown into a gorilla cage.) And, frankly, I'm as hairy as a gorilla.:( 'Bigfoot' was a nickname I had in high school. <takes notes for things to discuss with therapist in upcoming week>

I prefer to think that I provide a service to mod makers; to provide some real world experience and feedback, Sir. Surely I'm not the only ham-handed dumba$$ walking planet Earth.

Looking forward to getting the MKV. <beats chest> :D

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Okay, whippersnappers, listen up! When I was a kid, there was a older song still in the public vernacular, 'Ahab the Arab', the "Sheik with the camel named Clyde". I had a cousin who used to tease me mercilessly, making the camel's noise from the record over and over.

Clyde the orangutan from 'Any Which Way You Can' was frakkin' cool. That's not even teasin'. Anyone cool enough to hang out with Clint Eastwood is a bad ....

And I am really frakkin' hairy. If I were a ginger, I could pass for the other Clyde.

petercro

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Brough East Yorkshire, UK
So if we are sending a mod for review,
We should send it to the RTC (Right Turn Clyde)

Your new Avatar
070406104859.jpg

petercro

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Brough East Yorkshire, UK
Clyde
What if I sprayed it Pink with silver hearts.
Would that be better for you. LOL

Well, I have to drop out again for a couple of weeks, starting tomorrow.
May not be able to get on-line, I don't know.
Can't buy modding toys if I don't work.

I don't want to give anything away, but keep an eye on the ecf contest.
It should be fun.

Bye 4 Now

Peter...........

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Peter!!! Don't go!!! Damn you jobs!!!!

You mind shooting me the tutorial (if you have time and it's freely available)? I'm not sure I'm understanding what is in some of the pictures (mainly the "extra" pieces on each side. Are they covers of some sort?

Anyway, nice work and I'm still waiting for the day I'm vaping a PC-X (PeterCro-whatever version you finally release!)

Have a safe and relaxing trip as when you return it's back to the dungeon workshop for you!!!

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Peter....if it was more girly, then the wife would take it. And that would fine with me (might cut down on the snoring).

Just don't make it look like a sex toy, okay?

The video looked cool as heck, looks like the mkv has some really innovative new features. I intend to take the MkV for a drive and pit it against the CJB, redeyedancer wooden box mod, Mr. Puffer 901 and hopefully...the GG AFS v.2 for a review to be entered in the ecf contest. May the best mod win.

Ooohhh....can anyone photoshop clyde the orangutan driving the Mark V from speed racer? :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread