Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
By Leo ΣΟΦΙΑ and GP SnP

3466ed5.jpg

That looks so amazing! Sleek and Sexy in my opinion.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Is it just me, I was thinking the lifespan of anything with cartos at this point seems to be going the way of obsolescence in the near future.

Flavor wise, anyway.

Not at all. Cartos are convenient. If I wasn't all into testing every possible combo of juices and sweeteners, I would stick with cartos and BDC heads. Lots of people are happy buying their juices, so if you have some that you love and will keep vaping, no need to get more complicated. If a carto costs $2 and last you 2 weeks, that's a pretty good return on investment:).

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Is it just me, I was thinking the lifespan of anything with cartos at this point seems to be going the way of obsolescence in the near future.

Flavor wise, anyway.

You are right buddy. With the advent of Carto-RBAs* the ol' school Cartomizers stand redundant, so passé. These Tank-RBAs bring out the VTF like never before... unimaginable with those Cartomizers.

These are 'taste' multipliers... something that cannot be explained in words... you need to experience it yourself! And once unto - you will likely throw your Cartos in the bin, IMHO.

And surprisingly they are quite easy to build as well. Just two strings of Silica wrapped in some premade wire would do. However, I do all with Microcoil & Cotton ~ and they blow my socks off, everytime, with every draw (linked below)!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I just want to prime, fill, and go anymore. I don't want to deal with anything else.

tnt56 said:
I'm like Zoe at this time. Wish someone else would set it up for me. I hit a point where I'm tired of building things.

:thumb: This X2.

I've done rebuildables. Too much fiddling, too time-consuming. If you have multiple flavors and multiple tanks, RBA cartos are too expensive to switch over to. Perhaps over the long run they are, but as others have said I just want to vape, not fiddle with homemade coils/wicks.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Oh thank god. Reading these forums always makes me think I *should* learn to rebuild (magnifiers and steady hands would be challenging) and that I would not be a true vaper unless I did:vapor:

:thumb: This X2.

I've done rebuildables. Too much fiddling, too time-consuming. If you have multiple flavors and multiple tanks, RBA cartos are too expensive to switch over to. Perhaps over the long run they are, but as others have said I just want to vape, not fiddle with homemade coils/wicks.

SpettroJoe

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Carthage, Mo
I got a new Russian 91% the other day. I'm like Zoe at this time. Wish someone else would set it up for me. I hit a point where I'm tired of building things. But then I do it 5 days a week though.

depends how far you are from Joplin Mo, i usually am down at the vape shop here doing rebuilds for others on Sunday.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Oh thank god. Reading these forums always makes me think I *should* learn to rebuild (magnifiers and steady hands would be challenging) and that I would not be a true vaper unless I did:vapor:

Don't feel pressured to get into rebuildables just because some members say they are "all that". Only a very small segment of the vaping population are actually rebuilding - probably less than 5% of all vapers. It just seems like there are more doing it on ECF because e-cig forums tend to attract the hobbyists and the enthusiasts - these people are the ones posting on forums. Most vapers, if they visit the forums at all, are mainly "lurkers" and don't post. The vast majority of all vapers are still using cigalikes and eGo setups. A minority are actually into mods at all, and an even smaller minority are doing rebuildables.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Rebuildables are not 'all that'.

If you are buying your juices and are not going through excessive amounts of heads and cartos, you need never do rebuildables. It IS more work, and not for everyone. But some people like to tinker, some people like to control their vapes, some people like to do a lot of dripping and thus head changing, and some people make thick gloopy juices so go through tons of heads and cartos, so it's cheaper.

But I agree that most people are probably happier buying cartos and heads:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread