ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I have the SNP 22" & 23"--I consider then the 'black tie' of the collection-
(need to get some good pics for these)
The KirFanis Varadero and Privi--are the suits (need to take a pic of the Prive
-
Then there are-the SS1 --both stainless brushed and polished--very nice, solid and well machined--they are the 'dressy casual' group--since they haven't been shown here--I will post pic

Then there are the IBT--I consider these the 'comfortable go-to" for just about any occasion--they can be elegant- a little dressy-casual or they can simply be a great lounge go to--sometimes even 'playful...
View attachment 283646 View attachment 283647 View attachment 283648

The Cirrus--each one unique and can go either way--but are like the "I" personality style--they want to be noticed.

The Phiniac tanks--they are rugged and reliable, and comfortable--and they are much like a T-Shirt because you can display your interest for all to see.

Then there are a few that you can just be whimsical and have fun with adding different things to accessorize for the season or the occasion!
Just my take on the ones that I have collected so far! :2cool:

Such a beautiful collection! Hat's off to you. Thank you for sharing this with us. Just when I thought I was all set, you have pulled me back in....

I definitely like the SS1's on display and the black Loki ring. I'm ordering both today. Merry Christmas. You must consider the GP SnP, as well. It belongs in your collection too! Thanks again. Very inspirational! Couple more pics:

Provari 1.jpg Provari 2.jpg Provari 3.jpg Phiniac's 2.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Super nice set ups qorax!!!! I'd say your fav is anything GP related HUH? SnP tank is my next purchase after the Sophia set up. Can't wait.

Yes Angie, anything GP and I'm there! Though I do have other devices as well, but every GP is fetched on it's launch day. Yep, a GP fanboy - I AM! And there's reason to it:

1. Top notch quality (materials, built, machining, polishing, detailing and finish)
2. Innovation by design (always evolving - geared for functionality and compatibility)
3. Sized right (utmost use of real estate - as small as it could be but rugged to the bone)
4. Value for money (realistic pricing - though high end built) AND
5. Superior Customer Care (Note: I didn't call it Customer "Service", b'coz Team-GP goes beyond!).

You haven't vaped it all unless you have something GP in you!

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
urezugu5.jpg

From left to right...Cirrus Xl, SnP, PV1 caps with Phiniac tube, Bella tank, Bella tank, Unique tank, Varadero, Loki tank from Atoxamani and last Privadero. My favorite right now is the SnP tank followed very closely by the Atoxamani Loki. I am really liking the PV1 tank as well. These are the tanks I rotate the juice in right now...could change next week when I clean..LOL
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
urezugu5.jpg

From left to right...Cirrus Xl, SnP, PV1 caps with Phiniac tube, Bella tank, Bella tank, Unique tank, Varadero, Loki tank from Atoxamani and last Privadero. My favorite right now is the SnP tank followed very closely by the Atoxamani Loki. I am really liking the PV1 tank as well. These are the tanks I rotate the juice in right now...could change next week when I clean..LOL

Stormy... I count 8 Provari and 1 I can't ID. At first, I thought you needed 1 Provari for every day of the week... is the 8th one your backup? :D

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Stormy... I count 8 Provari and 1 I can't ID. At first, I thought you needed 1 Provari for every day of the week... is the 8th one your backup? :D

I had to have a spare just in case they add a day to the week...just saying...you never know with the Goverment!

I am about to be down by four:(

Last edited:

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
urezugu5.jpg

I'm not worthy. I'm so not worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread