The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Pitbull Waiting List

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by Marcus S, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

That was my thought will we really get them by Christmas Lori, and when do these Emails go out.??

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I just finished sending them......and how fast we get the batteries is completely dependent on how fast people respond and return their old batteries. Figure on 3 weeks from the time I give Bill the list.....so I kind of doubt it.....that is going to be cutting it REAL close.....

There is one concession I am willing to go out on a limb here and make......you give me a tracking number for your return battery and I will check you off the list and put your request in for engraving. But I will be double checking before I mail out the batteries to make sure tracking numbers actually match up with a received original PB.

SO.....IF I get responses from everyone by the end of next week I would say the chances are FAIR/Good that you will have these by Xmas....

3. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    st joe's down here in the southwest corner...pretty much a suburb of chicago. now...as for a personalized pitbull for my wife for Christmas...not a bad idear...not bad at all!

4. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Right now we are all waiting to find out who won the contest to see what Bill is going to have engraved on LK's Pitbull, so they can send them ALL off to be done!!!

I miss my little puppy... :cry:

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I'm sure I must be mistaken...but do I hear whining?

ya' know how I taught my daughter not to whine.....and I mean fast.......no.....it wasnt the Vulcan pinch....although that does work.......(so do those remote control antibark collars you put on dogs...but I digress)....everytime she would start to whine I would stick my fingers in my ears and say.....lalalalalalala I can't hear you when you whine!

now you know why she's even meaner more hard core than me.:evil:

6. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    I'd look at my kids... with a very confused look... and say "I'm so sorry, I don't understand. I don't speak whineeze." It took about two or three times... that's it. My daughter used it with the grandkids too and it worked. :)

7. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    wow...ya'll actually had to say something? i have mastered "the look", and with one glance can quiet down a daycare full of whining.

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ah....but see.....there is a BIG difference between your own kids and someone elses....someone elses kids never know when your bluffing or not...so they are always scared. When my daughter was three she stood in front of me with her hands on her hips and said...."go ahead and hit me! I don't care!!!!"........do I need to mention I never hit that kid in her life. But the Vulcan thing....that really does work.

9. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Guilty as charged!!
    I'd like a little cheese to go with that please... :?:

But you must admit that this gives a whole new meaning to the 'Pitbull Waiting List' View attachment 24421

10. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Are the Pitbulls going to be orderable before Christmas for those of us who weren't in the testing group or contest winners? :)

11. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I wasn't sure where I should post this, but once I stopped jumping up and down View attachment 24814 and had a some time to play with my new twin pups, this seemed like the most likely place!!!

Being a former beta-tester, I was already getting an engraved PB as a replacement for the old one, so I decided not to have the ones I won as a prize done... and boy am I glad!! They just came in the mail today and all I can say is WOW!! And this is coming from someone who has already spent a good deal of time with one...

During the beta-test I had ordered the Black cartos and peeled the labels off, which reveals a stainless finish, but nothing like the ones that come with the PB!! Although I liked the kind of 2-tone look they gave it, these fit almost seamlessly and give it the illusion of being one solid piece... The ruby red CZ is just stunning, as opposed to the orange that the ones we were given earlier had. Even the packaging is nothing short of classic and quite deserving of the contents it holds inside!!

The Pitbull is truly the Cadillac Rolls Royce of e-cigs, and I am proud to be the owner of not one, but now THREE!! I can't thank Bill and LoriKay, and the rest of the people at SmokeStik, enough for making this possible, and I can't wait to get my personally engraved one back, too...

So now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to spend some more quality time with the new arrivals... :vapor::banana:

12. Bluesmom

Bluesmom Senior Member ECF Veteran

spacekitty as I said before,you are one lucky .....cat!I can't wait to get mine, I decided to have mine engraved so I must endure the wait(sigh..)

13. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Yes, thank you :blush: Hence the change in my avatar...

14. Neemy

Neemy Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2010
    Marietta, GA
    Me, too. It's killing me!

Love it!:thumbs:

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    workin' on it night and day......trying to get them to you by Xmas....no promises....but it's where I have been in my "free" time instead of here. hang in there.....

16. Bluesmom

Hi LoriKay,
    I have been wondering where you were. I thought you might be on some tropical island sipping one of those cute little umbrella drinks :)

17. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    right....NEVER happen....

IF....If I ever was to take a "vacation" it would involve a dark cave. And although I do dearly love those cute drinks....at my age I prefer pills. No calories. The pool boy can still bring them on a nice silver tray with a bottle of Pellegrino. :)

18. Bluesmom

Haha, my neighbor calls it a "House Boy" Would'nt mind having one of those

19. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    you DO have one....he's just useless. hehe

AND he looks like a rabid rabbit! say that 3 times real fast....LOL

20. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    hey,hey, hey..... i wouldnt say im useless.... im the comic relief. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.