The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Pitbull Waiting List

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by Marcus S, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bluesmom

Bluesmom Senior Member ECF Veteran

Well Sooperdrave, Lorikay has invited the new comers to Pet the rabbit...consider yourself stroked. :) By the way that is a scary looking rabbit, did he get in the wacky baccy patch???

2. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine

sweet !

3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
  4. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    PitBulls available for the New Year maybe? Would be nice to have for New Year's party =)

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I honestly don't think so...sorry. Everyone is working nonstop on this but it has turned out to be a much bigger project than we expected. I do have the engraved PB's sitting here...they just got delivered today. I will be working on them as fast as I can to get them shipped.

6. Bluesmom

Bluesmom Senior Member ECF Veteran

No worries lorikay, we know you guy's are working your butts off. Although I do look forward to buying a few of the puppies when they hit the market.
    Once I got my PitBull I gave my Hendu to my sister-in-law, she's loving it, my brother tries to steal it from her:) I directed him to where he could buy his own(hehe)

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
  8. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.