The Self Juicing Box way to quit Analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

newplague

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2010
Oregon
I started with the 510 and stopped smoking analogs about 2 weeks later. I still would get cravings for a "real" smoke though. It wasn't until I bought my BB from altsmoke that those cravings stopped. My next ecig purchase other than juice and atties will be the Ali'i. That thing looks amazing! Thanks to the OP for this thread.

Hendo123

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Canada
www.moonshinebrew.com
ACM, the EGO battery lasts 5-8 hours. That is enough for 99.8% of all ecig users that have 2.

Besides, my point is that for the "vast majority". Mods are a fringe product. The "vape" may be better, doesn't matter - on any level. It just doesn't. 5v, 6v, 180,000 volt. it is not relevant as it it does NOT mimic smoking. They are designed for Vapers. Period. Is it possible that some people will benefit from a mod day one? Yes. Most, no.

I totally agree that the 4081 and similar models do not provide enough to satisfy smokers that smoke at least 1.5 packs per day - and why I have an EGO. I have 4081 and KR808. Neither could possibly be a main PV for a heavy smoker like me, in my view.

At least 99% of geese are white. I could line up 5 black ones and say see??? But that matters not, most geese are still white. The newbs section is for the 99% of white geese - and not for the 1% that are not.

I agree 100%.

The Ego is better for most who what to stop smoking. The mods may be better for some who enjoy vaping.

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
I studied this forum for just about a week solid..and I wish I had seen something about these types of mods..I started with a RIVA,and while it has been great, using tisssues to clean up messes,carts in all forms of "MODDING" on my desk and trying to not worry about it running out while driving." I am a delivery driver".I would of given one of these serious consideration..

I dont totally buy the statement that these MODS are only for VAPERs.Patches,gum,and lozenges look nothing like a cig either..I am looking at a MOD for the ease of vaping.If I can go a few days without worrying about batt life,dont have to worry about pulling a bottle out and re-wetting the end of my filler 2-3 times an hour,then I think new people should be made aware of whats out there also.
Kevin

Jim211

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
North Carolina, USA
Sounds like what i use, but different. 2xaa box mod and a 3ml juice bottle with syringe needle glued in to bottom feed via center hole in battery connector. Way to go portable, around home i prefer the 3xaa box mod with var voltage and cartomizers with drip tip. Just my 2 cents but got me off cigarettes :) Actually I bought a screwdriver mk2 when i quit but replaced with box mods and sold sd.

BadThad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Cincinnati
So I received my Ali'i from R&R Manufacturing yesterday and could not be happier.:laugh:

Now that I've finally discovered the exact right combination of PV, atty and juice that suit my needs; I think I like vaping far more than I ever liked smoking. And I was a guy who loved his stogies! :lol:

The whole process of ordering from Ryan (the builder) was nothing but a pleasure. He took the time to answer any and all questions I had. Excellent customer service.

For anyone interested here is a sort of reviewish like post with pictures I made after receiving my Ali'i: The Ali'i Chief's Induction Ceremony

Happy vapes newcomers! :vapor:

I already like it 100x better than smoking. Once you nail down the right PV and flavor(s) vaping is great. Lately my favorite thing is how clean vaping is, no mess, no odor, no ashes, no butts. I can do it whenever I want at work, I have everyone "broken in" at this point.....my boss even took a hit. LOLOLOLOL

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
1 week after receiving and using these bottom feed mods....I'm amazed...The Ali'i Is a vaping wonder, The Journeyman equally as amazing and the Reo mini has my back all day at work vaping like a champ...wish these were invented when I quit cigs....it would have been so much easier for me. I am waiting on a Phidias now...will let you folks know how my experience is with Fono's Phidias Woodimus Feedimus!

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
So I received my Ali'i from R&R Manufacturing yesterday and could not be happier.:laugh:

Now that I've finally discovered the exact right combination of PV, atty and juice that suit my needs; I think I like vaping far more than I ever liked smoking. And I was a guy who loved his stogies! :lol:

The whole process of ordering from Ryan (the builder) was nothing but a pleasure. He took the time to answer any and all questions I had. Excellent customer service.

For anyone interested here is a sort of reviewish like post with pictures I made after receiving my Ali'i: The Ali'i Chief's Induction Ceremony

Happy vapes newcomers! :vapor:

Great review, Dillinger....as belated as this is, I know!

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
....And now for some pics:

IMG_6520.jpg

To the left....now, strike a pose, baby:

IMG_6561.jpg

smile big for me and say Kaji! :

IMG_6553.jpg

Come on loves say, Daddy wants some EEEE-Juice!!:

IMG_6552.jpg

Work it like you love it...now once with your covers ON!

IMG_6551.jpg

Bubinga Baby wants the spotlight all to herself and she pushes away the competitors!!!

IMG_6550.jpg

When you've got it, you flaunt it!

IMG_6546.jpg

IMG_6545.jpg

IMG_6543.jpg

These are the last, promise....just wanted to get some light inside the boxes for you folks:

IMG_6575-1.jpg

IMG_6574.jpg

Thanks for your patience and I hope I didn't get TOO carried away....these boxes just get me in the chest cavity!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Vape on!

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I want a small check for keeping this on the first page... just sayin.... LOL.

:toast:

it's all good, brutha!

:vapor:

:matrix:

FYI, the kaji store did not open This week due to the fact that Kaji has the flu....REO I believe will be selling the Grand(18650 version of the REO mini) soon(I believe the 29th of Oct) and Fono(the Phidias woodimus feedimus Craftsman)....is selling out this batch quickly.

Have a good one!

Last edited:

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
:toast:

it's all good, brutha!

:vapor:

:matrix:

FYI, the kaji store did not open This week due to the fact that Kaji has the flu....REO I believe will be selling the Grand(18650 version of the REO mini) soon(I believe the 29th of Oct) and Fono(the Phidias woodimus feedimus Craftsman)....is selling out this batch quickly.

Have a good one!

I was saying earlier today about my addiction... I may need a machine with a garden hose and feed me 24/7... then thought, wait, they have those already - box mods... ha ha.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I was saying earlier today about my addiction... I may need a machine with a garden hose and feed me 24/7... then thought, wait, they have those already - box mods... ha ha.

I'll tell you...it's kind of nice being able to leave the house for a couple of days knowing that you only have to bring one thing, you know...it's really fantastic...I mean, the battery lasts for 2 days or more and there's enough juice for the 2 days...no worries, no chance of a drip induced car accident or the like. No worries with the box mod and it's not an in your face device to those establishments with the smoking ban. I tell ya, I get no hassles with the box mod versus the ecigs that look like imitation cigs.

I'm just sayin....that's my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread