Tiny MTL RTA's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
Innokin Ares. Phil and Dimitri's creation.

Whether we're talking short and/or tiny, the Ares is certainly neither. One of the larger MTL RTAs you'll find.

Can't think of any beyond what's been mentioned. The Doggy is my favourite MTL tank (big or small) by far, although I haven't tried many of the latest releases....

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Whether we're talking short and/or tiny, the Ares is certainly neither. One of the larger MTL RTAs you'll find.

Can't think of any beyond what's been mentioned. The Doggy is my favourite MTL tank (big or small) by far, although I haven't tried many of the latest releases....

It's all relative. Having vaped the Kayfun Lite for years, the Ares and the Beserker seem really compact. But for me, if it doesn't hold enough juice to last most of the day it's too small!

NLVaper69

Mar 24, 2018
Just came across the Pocket RTA, looks pretty decent and super short.

I would read up on that one before ordering. it has some good reviews, but some not so good on Fasttech, it seems it's not really an MTL tank. At best a very loose MTL, shorts out quick and gets hot quick. Pretty good looker though
Got an original: FastTech Forums

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
You might try the squape EC I think it's called. It's a newer, more simplified version of the e-motion . They have the shorty kits available and reducers allow a true mtl vape. Excellent flavor, smooth air and you don't have to worry about it being too inexpensive! ;)

• Useful
Reactions: lupinehorror

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
It seems like we’ve come full circle. First we had the Chinese copying high-end stuff and now the high-end manufacturers are starting to look like Chinese tanks.
Maybe, but I've yet to see a Chinese tank with the flawless machining, swappable decks, airflow options and the flavor these tanks have. They've certainly come a long way, though .

• Agree
Reactions: bask

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
The Dvarw in 2mm configuration is as small as the Doggy, Zerker mini, etc.:

IMG_20180508_191326.jpg

The KFL can be configured as small also:

IMG_20171023_173958.jpg

The Erlkonigin nano is smaller than all of them but very hard to find now:

IMG_20171114_201122.jpg

Doggy, KFL and Erl... side by side

IMG_20170708_121529.jpg

mrmonday

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Carmel, California
I picked up the Doggystyle, partially because I love the way it looks and because it's dirt cheap. I'm excited to start using my 18350 mods again.
The Dvarw in 2mm configuration is as small as the Doggy, Zerker mini, etc.:

View attachment 749837

The KFL can be configured as small also:

View attachment 749839

The Erlkonigin nano is smaller than all of them but very hard to find now:

View attachment 749841

Doggy, KFL and Erl... side by side

View attachment 749843
I really like the look of that mini volt in the center at the bottom. I wish they were still around, I've been having a hard time finding a regulated mini mod that I like the looks of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread