tube juice feeding???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I think it is pretty much replaced by genisis atties and various carto tank versions. But, it still beats the average bottom feeder setup. :D

Well I think carto's suck. People have been sticking them in the wrong kind of tank. They should be going in the tank in the bathroom. They are crap.

I do think the plethora of tanks probably led to this things loss of popularity, and that is sad, since not one of them has made a good atomizer tank. I got the Scubagen, will be getting the DSU, and the Mark-T, but this thing fills a different need.

Rothman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Aviano, Italy
My parts just came in today. Going to see how far I can take this thing. With as long as attys last me, this may be all I need. The purchase of a genesis hangs in the ballasts of the outcome.

BTW, could not agree more on cartos sucking especially Ce2's. I don't get all the hype, terrible flavor and zero throat hit for a little more convenience? Not for me!

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
My parts just came in today. Going to see how far I can take this thing. With as long as attys last me, this may be all I need. The purchase of a genesis hangs in the ballasts of the outcome.

BTW, could not agree more on cartos sucking especially Ce2's. I don't get all the hype, terrible flavor and zero throat hit for a little more convenience? Not for me!

I have to get my hands on a female atomizer connector. I thought I had a couple, but apparently not. I will buy genisis either way, but this would make certain situations much more convenient.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I was sitting down last night, tearing my hair out because of the lack of the proper drill bit, and having destroyed 2 pill fobs trying to make another work, and a thought occurred to me. Not saying anything just yet, but I think I can make the Suckaton MUCH simpler. Have to make a madvapes order first though...

Simpler Suckaton.....Suck-N-Draw

tube1.jpg

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
i have been tryin to make the PressAton, , but cant figure on how to seal it up... take the existing suckAton and cut-out a section in the side and seal a rubber tubing or something over the cutout, so when you press on the soft tubing it forces juice up the metal tube inside up to atty, i thought of this last year or so when i couldnt get the suckAton to supply enough fluid to atty(because of vac), so i gave up on it , Till now,,, glad to see someone is on this thread again.
I'l be here,

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
i have been tryin to make the PressAton, , but cant figure on how to seal it up... take the existing suckAton and cut-out a section in the side and seal a rubber tubing or something over the cutout, so when you press on the soft tubing it forces juice up the metal tube inside up to atty, i thought of this last year or so when i couldnt get the suckAton to supply enough fluid to atty(because of vac), so i gave up on it , Till now,,, glad to see someone is on this thread again.
I'l be here,

Oh so you are wanting to make something like the Surge Tank but hopefully smaller and without the bottle. I actually had the same thought when I first saw the surge tank and hit the same brick wall.

I won't be able to get mine done for a couple weeks, cuz I have to wait till I get money on the first to order parts.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Perhaps some thinner walled vinyl tubing stretched over the whole suckaton?

Actually that is a great freakin idea... use some food grade adhesive on the body, so that it would be guaranteed not to leak between the vinyl and the body(even a tight fit would get some liquid between the vinyl and the body)... But is there a good adhesive out there that wouldn't break down from being exposed to e-liquids...

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
JBweld is foodsafe when cured. I don't think it would leak though for about a year as the vinyl hardens some. If the tubing is a bit smaller and stretches some when installing it should hold quite well. Much like aquarium connections. I've got some over the bottom of a carto tube and a section of carto condom over that pressed into a plexiglass tube for the bottom of my genisis. Holding quite well and no leaks.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
It is quite possible that I am over thinking it LOL. Definitely worth giving a shot.

JBweld is foodsafe when cured. I don't think it would leak though for about a year as the vinyl hardens some. If the tubing is a bit smaller and stretches some when installing it should hold quite well. Much like aquarium connections. I've got some over the bottom of a carto tube and a section of carto condom over that pressed into a plexiglass tube for the bottom of my genisis. Holding quite well and no leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread