The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

tube juice feeding???

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeder Mods' started by misterD, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Well I think carto's suck. People have been sticking them in the wrong kind of tank. They should be going in the tank in the bathroom. They are crap.

I do think the plethora of tanks probably led to this things loss of popularity, and that is sad, since not one of them has made a good atomizer tank. I got the Scubagen, will be getting the DSU, and the Mark-T, but this thing fills a different need.

2. Rothman

Rothman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2010
    Aviano, Italy
    My parts just came in today. Going to see how far I can take this thing. With as long as attys last me, this may be all I need. The purchase of a genesis hangs in the ballasts of the outcome.

BTW, could not agree more on cartos sucking especially Ce2's. I don't get all the hype, terrible flavor and zero throat hit for a little more convenience? Not for me!

3. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    I have to get my hands on a female atomizer connector. I thought I had a couple, but apparently not. I will buy genisis either way, but this would make certain situations much more convenient.

4. Rothman

Rothman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2010
    Aviano, Italy
    I'd love to have a genesis and with the new slim model coming available soon, I may just get one. It is, however, hard for me to part with a big chunk of cash when dripping has been so good to me. Spending a few bucks to make the suckaton seems worth it in the mean time.

5. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    I was sitting down last night, tearing my hair out because of the lack of the proper drill bit, and having destroyed 2 pill fobs trying to make another work, and a thought occurred to me. Not saying anything just yet, but I think I can make the Suckaton MUCH simpler. Have to make a madvapes order first though...

6. santo19586

santo19586 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
  7. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    LMAO! It won't be much different than the SuckaTon, just somewhat simpler. In any case I have to order some things to test it. Besides I can't explain stuff to save my life.

8. Para

Para Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2010
    Texas

Simpler Suckaton.....Suck-N-Draw

[​IMG]

9. santo19586

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
    i have been tryin to make the PressAton, , but cant figure on how to seal it up... take the existing suckAton and cut-out a section in the side and seal a rubber tubing or something over the cutout, so when you press on the soft tubing it forces juice up the metal tube inside up to atty, i thought of this last year or so when i couldnt get the suckAton to supply enough fluid to atty(because of vac), so i gave up on it , Till now,,, glad to see someone is on this thread again.
    I'l be here,

10. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Oh so you are wanting to make something like the Surge Tank but hopefully smaller and without the bottle. I actually had the same thought when I first saw the surge tank and hit the same brick wall.

I won't be able to get mine done for a couple weeks, cuz I have to wait till I get money on the first to order parts.

11. asdaq

asdaq Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey Santo, how you been? Sounds like a decent idea, maybe if the hole in the side is quite large to get more pump action going. Or two like the surge. Perhaps some thinner walled vinyl tubing stretched over the whole suckaton? Added bonus, you have a juice window.

12. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Actually that is a great freakin idea... use some food grade adhesive on the body, so that it would be guaranteed not to leak between the vinyl and the body(even a tight fit would get some liquid between the vinyl and the body)... But is there a good adhesive out there that wouldn't break down from being exposed to e-liquids...

13. asdaq

JBweld is foodsafe when cured. I don't think it would leak though for about a year as the vinyl hardens some. If the tubing is a bit smaller and stretches some when installing it should hold quite well. Much like aquarium connections. I've got some over the bottom of a carto tube and a section of carto condom over that pressed into a plexiglass tube for the bottom of my genisis. Holding quite well and no leaks.

14. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    It is quite possible that I am over thinking it LOL. Definitely worth giving a shot.

15. asdaq

It would be good to have something thinner and softer though. Something between latex and vinyl.

sent from my HTC genisis using Tapatalk

16. santo19586

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
    i was useing clear rubber tube , but i couldnt get the tube to stay glued to tank.

17. santo19586

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
    ok i think i got it ,, The PressAton

Attached Files:

18. santo19586

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
    just got to make sure it seals up good

19. santo19586

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
    just give the window a press and atty gets liguid.
    i started working on this about a year ago, couldn get anywhere with it so i put it aside, till someone posted in this long lost thread..
    ITS ALIVE!!!!

20. santo19586

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
    another pic, useing the sucAton modified to a juice press feeder

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.