tube juice feeding???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusalka

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
USA
I made a prototype using 901 ends and a carto 808 tube. Man I went through some juice! 2 ml in 3 hours at a 18 mg dosage. Also my mood changed drastically. I guess the nicotine dosage for this tank system was to high. lol. Plan on following Dan's method of building the "atty for life" for my custom build. Gathering supplies right now. Will keep you all posted on things to come.

Side Note: The battery housing has ACME threads to adjust the main tubing in and out for multiple battery sizes.

l3oertjie

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
South Africa
Last edited:

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
Insert AC/DC melody here---> For those about to try..... (Crash sound) we salute you...
:) :headbang: :banana: :headbang: :)

So I finally got around to running to Rite Aide for a key fob and they were $6-7 a piece! I went down to Harbor Freight for the first time...wow where has this store been all my life!? Grabbed a vacuum vice, extra shrink wrap, 11/32 step bit, and a hand full of key fobs. Going to go back for more goodies once I make some more room in my office:laugh:

Persis

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Buenos Aires (Argentina)
hey.. chek this....

pairamedic-02-800x600.jpg

Pill Fob™ Pairamedic

I can see a Suckaton and a Dan´s small atty togueter and without any connector between.

What do you mean ????

Ohhh, two bad things, expensive and out of stock...

Last edited:

Bubo

ECF Veteran
But they sure are purty! ;-)

Got a question for those who have built a Suckaton already.. I just cant' seem to wrap my head around how it works... :-(
I have one almost done (Epoxy is curing now and should be ready to play with tonight) - but I can't figure out how the juice gets from the needle to the atty; and what hold the top of the needle in place....

I'm good all the way up to Dan's "Put the top on" picture (Post #299 second to last pic), but then I am stuck.... I realize that the needle is the positive connection and supplies power, so it butts up to the positive connection on the atty... and then juice just flows while sucking on it? Seems like the measurement on the needle length needs to be presice...

Oh well, I guess I will find out shortly!

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Nice work Bubo, sight unseen... the needle gets pretty darn close to the airflow caused by drawing on the atty/carto, without interrupting it. When you draw harder the pressure increases and starts the juice flowing up the needle and air gets in the tank along the outside of the needle, something of a venturi effect. There is a bit of a delicate balance to it, but once you get it there, it's good. I've been having my best results with the needle very low in the connector, even more so than in Dan's pic.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Not really, most if not all 510 battery connectors work properly if 'sealed' and the atty or carto has the air passages built in. Atties have small side holes, cartos a slit in the inner or even outer (threaded) part. There are side holes on cartos but often blocked from airflow by the insulator. Most every example I've seen have a beveled edge on the center hole of the center post.

That said, loosening the atty a bit lets MORE air in through the threads and makes it less likely for the juice to flow. Good for vaping off too much juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread