Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks Smokey Joe for putting these up, I've signed up for the newsletter.

I watched VPLive with Kevin and Dr. Michael Siegel this morning and it was excellent! Kevin was a great host, and Dr. Siegel explained the FDA Deeming very clearly and precisely so that it's easy for anyone to understand exactly what it means. When it is put up online, EVERYONE, vaper or not, should watch it. I think even non-vapers would be absolutely astounded at what the FDA is doing.

@Coldrake -- do you by chance have a link to this? I thought for sure I read that that interview was going to be tomorrow. I really wanted to catch it.

I did tho, see Dr. Siegel this morning on the WhiteCloud Webinar. I'm a bit confused.

Reactions: Kenna

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
@Coldrake -- do you by chance have a link to this? I thought for sure I read that that interview was going to be tomorrow. I really wanted to catch it.

I did tho, see Dr. Siegel this morning on the WhiteCloud Webinar. I'm a bit confused.
Ack! Sorry about the confusion, the WhiteCloud Webinar is what I meant. :blush: It's been a long day.

Fixed it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I cannot find any way to subscribe/sign up on the page. Can someone provide the subscribe URL? Thanks!

If you Click on the SJ's link below, there should be a Blue Box at the Top of the page next to "Follow our deeming live blog"

Click on that Blue Box.

Also, if you want to keep up to speed on regulations, news and events, please sign up to my newsletter here: www.vaping.com/deeming-news

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You're COOL, COLD. ;)

I was able to subscribe on my Android phone. Thank you SJ for keeping us informed. I watched the Dr Siegel interview today and eager for the YouTube link to send to others.

Me as well, cl. Anyone who gets the link, please share it? I definitely want to pass that on to vapers, and NON-vapers.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I think even non-vapers would be absolutely astounded at what the FDA is doing.

One of my neighbors, who is well aware that I quit cigarettes and started vaping 3 years ago, has seen the mainstream media stories about the FDA regulations ...

Her comment this morning was, "Now maybe you'll be able to stop that disgusting smoking habit" ...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

200_s.gif

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
You're COOL, COLD. ;)

Me as well, cl. Anyone who gets the link, please share it? I definitely want to pass that on to vapers, and NON-vapers.
Definitely non vapers too. Kinda like A Billuon Lives, people need to know what our government is doing to us. Not just vaping....

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The sign up must be something not supported on Android. I've tried chrome, dolphin, Firefox, and toggled to request full desktop site on chrome and Firefox. I cannot get the signup option to display, "Follow our deeming..." Doesn't show.

Send SJ a PM. I'm sure he can get you on the List.

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
One of my neighbors, who is well aware that I quit cigarettes and started vaping 3 years ago, has seen the mainstream media stories about the FDA regulations ...

Her comment this morning was, "Now maybe you'll be able to stop that disgusting smoking habit" ...

200_s.gif
I miss the "facepalm" smiley from the old software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread