Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
One of my neighbors, who is well aware that I quit cigarettes and started vaping 3 years ago, has seen the mainstream media stories about the FDA regulations ...

Her comment this morning was, "Now maybe you'll be able to stop that disgusting smoking habit" ...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

200_s.gif

Let one of my Neighbors say something like that...............
Nope, Going back to smoking and Flipping the Butts in Your Yard :shock:

Ignorance works Both ways. :rolleyes:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
One of my neighbors, who is well aware that I quit cigarettes and started vaping 3 years ago, has seen the mainstream media stories about the FDA regulations ...

Her comment this morning was, "Now maybe you'll be able to stop that disgusting smoking habit" ...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

200_s.gif

Download and print the report from the bottom of the page: Nicotine without smoke: Tobacco harm reduction then hand it to her with the comment that you think 32,000 doctors might know a thing or two more about vaping than a bunch of journalists like Brian Williams. Smile sweetly as you turn and walk off. :D

Derek Cross

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2015
Hey all,

I'm going to start a series of global stickied deeming threads. I'll close the preceding stickied thread and link to the next one so we can keep the conversation current.

Up for Tuesday May 10th ....

9am EST: Jeff Stier is attending the TMA annual conference and will be livetweeting Mitch Zeller's presentation. We'll be covering Jeff's tweets on vaping.com deeming liveblog with additional commentary from the Vaping.com team.

Jeff is a Senior Fellow at the National Center for Public Policy Research in Washington, D.C., and heads its Risk Analysis Division. He most recently wrote: FDA went way too far on e-cigarettes:: But Congress can fix it. for the Washington Post

2pm EST: Kevin at VPLive is hosting Dr. Michael Siegel for a phone-in. You can listen here. Kevin is a consummate presenter, and has covered many of the most important issues in vape over the years. Dr. Siegel is Professor in the Department of Community Health Sciences Boston University School of Public Health, and blogs here.

Also, if you want to keep up to speed on regulations, news and events, please sign up to my newsletter here: www.vaping.com/deeming-news
First and foremost thank you. Thank you for everything you do for us and our rights to vape. Im doing everything on my end to do my part and I hope every vaper is as well. Quick question - I clicked the link to sign up for the newsletter @ vaping.com,but I was unsuccessful @ finding where on the page to click. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: Kenna

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I was able to subscribe on my Android phone. Thank you SJ for keeping us informed. I watched the Dr Siegel interview today and eager for the YouTube link to send to others.
It turns out it was ad blocking -- both my droid AdAway and desktop Firefox AdBlockPlus were stopping it. I didn't have any blocking setup on IE, and got through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread