USA Manufactured PV (From CaSH and Friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Welcome. I could be wrong. When somebody takes it apart we'll see if they ripped your idea off or not. The biggest part of your invention is simplicity so we'll be able to tell REAL QUICK.

If it's got a somewhat different foundation, works better, lower price. I'll buy theirs. Or if it's the same and SUGGNIFICANTLY cheaper. I'm going to do everything I can to support you with my limited budget. Computer science degree at Minnesota state IS NOT CHEAP :(

kgonepostl, I really like the way you think and dont forget that exept simplicity, the immortality of the project is very very important because you will never have complains about my bad servise:). YOU WILL NOT NEED ME NEVER, SO NO SERVISE IS REQUIRED.:D:D. For me this is the bigger of all points. GG will never leave you the time you want it, it will be always there to serve you.

So simplicity, immortality, size and if it get dressed by its owners, then beauty. Who wants something else?

I have to say that progity is a beautiful e-cig, anyone sees it. I dont know his dimentions but it will be big just because it takes the 18650. But the whole thing is beautiful of course because it is like GG, what ever that means, anyone sees this too. So the game now is to servise, to reability, to cost and to damages. The time will show, nothing else. All the other stuff are BS.

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
TY Steve. That does help. Will the 510 adapters be available for pre-order at the same time or will I need to purchase that later?

Hey Mom,

Not entirely sure. If they are not available at the time of the Prodigy's release, they will be coming merely a couple weeks later.

I WANT THIS THING SO DAMN BADLY!!!!

any ETA yet?

Will go on Presale Friday :)

Hey Steve, I'm so excited about the American made atoms :)
Are you offering an extended warranty for Prodigy, other than the 14 days?

Yup. Atleast 6 months, perhaps 1 yr. Still deciding :)

I must be crazy, but I am most excited about getting a heavy duty manual USBpass for my 401. 30 pages of posts and no one has mentioned how cool that would be. I assume when the new US made atomizer comes out I can use the same passthrough with an adaptor, correct?

There will be no adapters for the passthroughs. Each will only work with the atomizer being used ... we could make an adapter, but it would be so tiny, a special tool would be needed.

and imeo ... your posts crack me up bud ... haha

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
I must be crazy, but I am most excited about getting a heavy duty manual USBpass for my 401. 30 pages of posts and no one has mentioned how cool that would be. I assume when the new US made atomizer comes out I can use the same passthrough with an adaptor, correct?

Not true, look at Steve's original post and my reply. I am estatic about it!!! :D

He has seen how I tape mine to try and keep them "on life support." He KNOWS how excited I am about all of his new products, but especially the passthrough.

I got to sample the Prodigy and I really understand the excitement about it. It ROCKS!!! :hubba:

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Any idea for price????
I think someone posted this already, but will there be standalone units? or will they all come as a kit w/ batteries + chargers + other stuff? I just want the unit, I have batteries, I have chargers, I have other stuff.

I also have little patience. I have to have it now!!!! :)

Just kidding, keep us informed.

Will go on Presale Friday :)

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Steve, I have plenty of RC123 batteries but use a 901 atomizer. Are you advicing to not use the prodigy with the RC123 batteries if you use a 901 atomizer but instead use the 18650 battery?

Have your cake and eat it, too. There are CR123 spacers available. You can use your 123's, and not overcook your atomizers. You'd just use one CR123 and a spacer, instead of two CR123's. 3.6 V... tada.

http://www.lighthound.com/CR123-Spacer_p_259.html

Last edited:

KoS

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
VT, USA
If you want a backup that does the leaf then you want the I-Inhale. Totaly diffrent setup. If Cash can come up with a catalyst adapter then I would be truly impressed ( not that I'm not allready ) and bow down to the Prodigy as being truly modular.

Use your 123's with a spacer if you want but if it fits a 18650 at 2500 mah then use that monster. A truly all day vap if not 2-3 day vap :D

praga

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
www.esmokershop.com
kgonepostl, I really like the way you think and dont forget that exept simplicity, the immortality of the project is very very important because you will never have complains about my bad servise:). YOU WILL NOT NEED ME NEVER, SO NO SERVISE IS REQUIRED.:D:D. For me this is the bigger of all points. GG will never leave you the time you want it, it will be always there to serve you.

So simplicity, immortality, size and if it get dressed by its owners, then beauty. Who wants something else?

I have to say that progity is a beautiful e-cig, anyone sees it. I dont know his dimentions but it will be big just because it takes the 18650. But the whole thing is beautiful of course because it is like GG, what ever that means, anyone sees this too. So the game now is to servise, to reability, to cost and to damages. The time will show, nothing else. All the other stuff are BS.

Am I the only one that thinks its really bad form to hype your product in another supplier's forum?

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Am I the only one that thinks its really bad form to hype your product in another supplier's forum?

No, you aren't the only one. Imeo lost a potential customer in me due to repeated bad form. I also understand that it's against the rules for a supplier to post in another's sub-forum. Maybe I'm wrong... but it certainly is poor behavior.

No, not wrong. Here's the rules:

Suppliers, Affiliates, Manufacturers etc
We want to keep the forums clear of spam and self-promotion so.......

* If you are an e-cigarette supplier/affiliate/manufacturer etc, you must get in touch with the forum mods/administrators to identify yourself before you start posting in the forums. Failure to do this may result in an immediate ban via IP address and Username.
* You must not promote your products or solicit in the chat rooms or send members promotional messages through the private message system without their having contacted you first. If you are reported as having done this and evidence is seen you will be banned with no warning
* If you are promoting any other product than e-cigarettes you must also get in touch with the team to make sure your product is appropriate for the forum.
* You may not use the blog system to promote or solicit your business or products.
* You may not post in any private forum sponsors forums other than your own.
* You may request your website be added to the suppliers list that is maintained in the suppliers forum by getting in touch with any of the moderators or by posting a request in the thread.
* You may not post in the review section, or make any posts which reference your own products or solicit for business, except in the suppliers forum.
* You may not post in the new members' forum
* However, you may put one link to your product/website in their signature line and you are free to contribute to any discussion in any other forum providing you follow the above rules.
* You must not use the tag system under any circumstances. If you do so you risk losing your posting privileges for a set period of time.
* You must not use the PM system to promote your product without prior permission - IE no cold calling. This will be treated as spam, and you will be banned.
* You must also not use the chat system to promote your product - again, this will be considered spam.
* You may not have a 3rd party make promotional posts on your behalf. If this is found to be the case both you and the 3rd party will be banned.
* If you think something may make a user or moderator raise their eyebrows, don't do it or ask a moderator first. The discression of the moderator may result in infractions being given at any time.
* If you have any problems with the forum rules or other members, contact the moderators - do not start a thread on the board until you have discussed things first.

These rules have been devised over time by this forum's community to ensure that the board is a pleasant and neutral place for users to meet and discuss e-smoking.

Given this fact, suppliers should be aware that going against these rules is likely to offend their very own potential customers. It should also be noted that the rules change here often as new issues are brought up, so check this post often!

Last edited:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Use your 123's with a spacer if you want but if it fits a 18650 at 2500 mah then use that monster. A truly all day vap if not 2-3 day vap :D

Lol... I already have a 18650 with no device to use it on (I messed up on an order to lighthound)... so I'm stoked. I mentioned the spacer because he said he already had 123's and wanted to use them.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Very nice strain relief design on the USB passthroughs Steve. ;)
I have said before the benefits of strain reliefs.. Looks veery familiar.. ;) :D :p

I look forward to the new atomizer designs and specs. I am guessing since the new atomizer design will be proprietary, that there will be a totally new cartridge design also proprietary?

Cheers!

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Posting is one thing (although against the rules), but blatant advertising in the official release thread of your competition is another. No tact or respect whatsoever.

Thankfully I'm not the only to think it's rude as hell. I visit the Puresmoker forum to hear about Puresmoker products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread