Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
It's perfectly fine to express yourself, no worries. :)

I signed up for the Nicquid newsletter, got a confirmation response, then a bit later I also got a thank you from Johnson Creek, seems I signed up for THEIR newsletter as well?????? Hmmm, more hook ups around here than just Blues and Rave. See you all for the next episode of *Corny overly dramatic organ music*.......As Voltville Turns

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hi guys I am back and I am not sure where to start so I guess here is the place.

Altsmoke and SI did share a booth and there was more AS stuff then SI stuff for sure...as someone posted earlier there is really no demand for SI stuff at these kinds of events...but we wanted to participate and did have a bunch of batts, X2's and nano and stuff like that... and there was 2 big banners of equal size showing both Altsmoke and Smokeless Image...I will be sure to post some pictures... In addition the event coordinators at the door do know where each vendor is located and are usually very helpful and accommodating. I would have expected that if someone was looking for SI ...someone would have just said.... right over there at the AS table...Also Tom, cookie/heather, Steve (one of the new SI employees) and myself were there... I was the only one who was yes working at the booth for the new liquid line NicQuid which was right next to the AS/SI booth ...So i should have been findable....and was hoping to have some volites come up and say hi!! I am not sure what happened in certain situations but I do know that last year at the same event space there was 600 guests in 2 days and this time there was about 1200....which was a jump I am not sure the coordinators were expecting so it was very crowded to say the least...and I did not sit down for 2 days...but had a very good time and loved showing people the new liquids that we will be carrying.... they were very well received! That being said I am very very disappointed that you are upset... that was never of course the intention in fact we have never even had volties coming to one of these events before..that I know of...and in the future I will definitely be more mindful to be more specific...I am truly sorry for the bad experience.

To clear up a few facts.

Smokeless Image and Altsmoke are 2 separate companies, and the owners have been friends in the industry for years and share warehouse space and the owner of AS does consult with SI but does not own it. He was running the booth however...and I am sorry if the incorrect info was given :(

As far as Nicquid. It is a brand new company. It is not apart of SI or AS. The owners have also been friends with the AS and SI owners for years... and the new website does have our address as a temporary filler (we have helped them with the website)...while the facility is being finished for Nicquid. Nicquid will be up and running by the end of the week and is really based in Dayton Ohio about 4 hours from SI and AS. They asked me to work their booth as they were short handed and knew I had the knowledge of the liquids as we are about to carry their juice line.

So that brings me to the juice :p We will be carrying the entire Nicquid Line. Currently 25 flavors ...the flavors on the site plus 3 brand new ones:

biscotti
bahama blizzard
orange dreamsicle
apple frost
apple breeze
Maraschino blast
mintoid
strawberry fuzz
southern freeze
midnight express
Stripes
Strawnanna smoothie
blueberry Tart
summertime tea
Smooththol
Added Burst
Sinapse
AppleSin
Sinthol
Sinnabun
apple
blueberry
strawberry
chocolate
peach

3 new:
Sublime (lime mojito)
Chocolate mint
cherry cream

I will try and post pictures when I can.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yes there will be more (these juice makers take forever to produce a flavor...the plain peach took 1 year!!...they have extensive steeping and testing processes...all flavors are created to be all day vapes...and tobaccos are just trickier..but are definitely in the works)

... and the current biscotti leans toward a tobacco with a sweet almond finish... It is yummzzyyy

So, I only see one tobacco juice in the line up. I hope there are more.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yep more info to come on the juice... a few other facts:

My top 4: ( i am fruit and menthol vaper)

Maraschino blast... no cough medicine taste at all ...tastes like a cherry life safer.
Orange dreamsicle...tastes just like the ice pop
Blueberry Tart
southern freeze

Si has our order in and should have it in about 2 weeks

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
the sad thing is...it was so busy I was not able to take any lol...waiting for some to popup on facebook...everyone should start posting them tomorrow

Glad it went well!! That's a pretty good sounding lineup of juice, guess I better start counting out change...:p
Pix, Pix and more Pix...:2cool:

voodoocharlie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2012
Woodbridge, Va
Hello all let me start out by clarifying my previous post.

Smokeless image did not have there own booth as image said there was a smokeless image banner with the alt smoke banner and Alt smoke was selling smokeless image products the volt and the X2 as well as CE3's

I met the owner of Alt Smoke. Who inturned introduced me to the owner of Smokeless image who was working at the Alt smoke table, I thanked him up down and sideways for smokeless image told him my story of why The Customer service was so good we were actually staying next door to each other at the hotel. I met Heather saturday She was also working at the Altsmoke table. Things were very hetic friday and saturday as Imagine mentioned. At times you couldn't move without bumping into someone.

Now to Imagine I couldn't find you because I would have assumed you would have been at the Altsmoke/smokeless image table but the people that were always at that table were the 3 people I already met. It wasn't till after the costume contest and Altsmoke was leaving and I said my goodbyes I made mention I was wishing to met you. Thats when Heather said oh she is here she has been at the Nicliquid Booth running that "she isn't here but I have to run" at that point I new I lost my chance to speak with you because as we both have said 100's of people I couldn't possibly know who was who without knowing them ahead of time or meeting them.

As imagine said at Vapor events people who goto these things are looking for Mod's, Rebuildable atty's, Variable voltage, and juice lots and lots of juice so they aren't looking for mini's or really ego style batteries (X2) people want the Advanced equiptment. I know myself I bought 4 Mods including the Altsmoke Silver bullet, a bunch of tanks and a bunch of Carts, attys and enough juice to last me about 6mths.

So now as I speak about the juice all juice was given free of charge at 12mg I'm a 6mg vapor but I will say what I think of the ones I have tried
Chocolate mint (good milk chocolate flavor with a hint of mint) Chocolate is a hard juice to do every chocolate I have tasted taste like dark chocalate this one is more of a milk chocolate winner in my book didn't get a bottle but dripped some from a friend they were out when I got to that table
bahama blizzard (Love it I cleaned my atty to try this one with a clean atty read the name and just think about it brings you to the islands pina colada type flavor)
Smooththol (good flavor alittle strong throat hit but good its alot of menthol) Note if you don't like methol you will not like this one

Now I didn't try the others yet or at all I have a few more of little sample bottles so I may try and give a quick feel for them as the weeks go by on here so you all know what they taste like If I would have known that this was the american juice imagine was speaking of I would have grabbed one of each to try and provide feedback

I have
Strawberry
Southern Freeze
Cherry Cream

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
the booth ( I was not either of those girls) waiting on some more FB posts
53776_115449541943445_923880578_o.jpg

voodoocharlie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2012
Woodbridge, Va
bummer I am upset :( I have to yell at peeps tomorrow...

I would have love to have chatted with you both :(

maybe we did talk? did you come up for samples?

Don't yell at your people I'm the one at fault for not finding you Because it was at the last min I mentioned I was looking for you and disappointed I had not seen you. and when I mentioned it you weren't there.

I went up early saturday and got a bunch of samples for my table and we just passed them out at our table I didn't speak to the people working the booth IE you because you were already engaged in a conversation with someone so I didn't want to be rude but I did atleast say hello when I walked up

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I saw the S.I. banner and products at the Altsmoke table, but they sell S.I. products on their website. It never occured to me that people behind the table worked for S.I. You guy should have had some way to identify yourselves.

J.R.

EDIT : Most of the people behind the Altsmoke table had Altsmoke t-shirts on.

Last edited:

voodoocharlie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2012
Woodbridge, Va
I certainly hope SI is still going to have a delicious Ry4. The new liquids sound very exciting!!!!! When are you going to have Vapercon in Reno??? :)

One of the founders of Vapercon is from Nevada his name is Nick Grimm Green and he has been trying to get the other guys to have it on the west coast.

Next year There is no way they can have it at the venue they were at this year so it will be moving venues it may also be moving states.

There are a bunch of different Vaper Conventions and events I recommend joining the forum Vapersforum and keep a eye on the Vaper Gathering thread to see if there is a Vape met in your area and get involved in your local vape community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread