• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We are a hidden community. Let's stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Vape

Nov 24, 2015
Lala land
Was having my Christmas count down @ some club. Suddenly a huge cloud came from behind. Initially i thought why they install smoke machine behind us sia.....
Till i turn around.... NBZ saw a bunch of youngster sucking "hipsbox" with horny mango on the table....:shock::shock:
It seem like spotting vaper is more common then spotting traffic police on the road nowadays.

Reactions: Karstine

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
vape" data-source="post: 17121609" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
S.vape said:
Was having my Christmas count down @ some club. Suddenly a huge cloud came from behind. Initially i thought why they install smoke machine behind us sia.....
Till i turn around.... NBZ saw a bunch of youngster sucking "hipsbox" with horny mango on the table....:shock::shock:
It seem like spotting vaper is more common then spotting traffic police on the road nowadays.

Gotta wait for new year countdown and you will see more hahah

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Yeah.. keep seeing idiots vaping in public. Its getting very common.. once theres this zhao ah beng squatting down by the roadside and doing his coiling and wicking there and then. so far, 2 ah bengs and one malay hipster spotted. Young punk-tarts.

Neh mind lah. Darwin law will apply sooner or later man. It's just bad for our image only. Now when my friend know I vape, they say I ah beng or what :lol::lol::w00t:

doremi

Nov 3, 2014
RedDot
I have seen some vaping at smoking areas but trying to be discreet about it by not blowing thick and big smoke, or not fully inhaling on the drip tips. Idk what they're trying to do also. Like wanna do in public but scared kena caught? LOL

really?? for me all i've seen are people not bothering at all and doing it openly. black sheep:mad:

Koko_Loco

Sep 28, 2015
So far I have only seen it once, and I was just heading out to an open area for an analog (I don't vape in public), he did not even flinch as my friends were coming over to light our sticks. He was just there vaping nonchalantly, puffing out clouds after clouds without a care for all the passerby
He must be somebody..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread