• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
How's it going? I'm Brian from Marietta, Oh, about 6 hours from Louisville, just wanted to find a community nearby. :D

Hi Brian, nice to hear from you! Welcome to Bluegrass Vapers! I know you have a ways to go, but incase you haven't heard, our next meet is here in Louisville on Dec. 4th. Hope you can join us!

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hi everyone! I'm Chris - I live outside of Louisville (Brandenburg) and was a smoker for 25 years. My wife and I both just finally put down the analogs after about a month with PVs.

Looking forward to talking with everyone.

Hi Chris (and wife), Welcome to Bluegrass Vapers! My husband (WaywardMage in the forums) and I are from Louisville. Hope you are able to come to the next meeting here in Louisville. Til then, Happy vaping :)

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hi everyone! I just ordered my first pv (a Joye eGo) and I am stalking the mailman. I'm in Louisville. Maybe I'll be happily vaping by December 4th and get a chance to meet some of you.

Hi mlinky, welcome to Bluegrass Vapers! My husband (WaywardMage) and I are from Louisville as well. Hope to get to meet you on Dec. 4th.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Hi everyone! I just ordered my first pv (a Joye eGo) and I am stalking the mailman. I'm in Louisville. Maybe I'll be happily vaping by December 4th and get a chance to meet some of you.
Glad to meet you mlinky! The eGo was my first pv as well.... sounds like you're off to a great start... Please come join us whether you've got your eGo or not... there's bound to be a spare pv or two there that you can try... great opportunity to ask questions and get to know people too!

Timothy Cullen

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Hanson, Kentucky, United States
Hi everybody,
My name is Timothy and i wanna just say im so happy i found a group of vapors from the kentucky area. i was a roll your own ciggs for the longest time touting how they were healtier than box ciggarettes so when i found out about e cigs i bout me a dse 801 kit and never looked back quickly switched to a 3.7v roughstack and now starting to buy and try to own a respectable mod collection and i just wanna say that i love everything e cig realted
i was a college student till my finacial aid was cut and now seeking work but with the economy i havent been so lucky anyways thats a little about me

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Hi everybody,
My name is Timothy and i wanna just say im so happy i found a group of vapors from the kentucky area. i was a roll your own ciggs for the longest time touting how they were healtier than box ciggarettes so when i found out about e cigs i bout me a dse 801 kit and never looked back quickly switched to a 3.7v roughstack and now starting to buy and try to own a respectable mod collection and i just wanna say that i love everything e cig realted
i was a college student till my finacial aid was cut and now seeking work but with the economy i havent been so lucky anyways thats a little about me
Welcome! Glad you found us, Timothy... Hope you can join us sometime real soon at one of our meets... Next one is in Louisville next Saturday... should be fun... I'll be bringing a ton of juice to share as my humidor overfloweth right now... :)

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hi everybody,

Nice to meet you Timothy! My husband, WaywardMage and I are from Louisville. Welcome to Bluegrass Vapers :) Hope you can make it to our next meet up on Dec. 4th. We look forward to putting faces with names! Happy Vaping!

Timothy Cullen

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Hanson, Kentucky, United States
thanks guys i will be trying very hard to make it out to the dec 4th meet but i gotta buy a car so i can get there(currently relying on parents lol) but i will try ... im just glad i found a group of kentucky vapors because im am the 2nd person in madisonville to vape and i literally mean 2nd people just wont switch.

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hey, all! I just found this sub-forum, thanks to a reply to my post in the new member's forum. My name is Lynda, and I moved to Louisville about 6 months ago. I am from Winchester, which is right outside of Lexington. It was a little difficult moving up here because now I am surrounded by all these UL fans, and I graduated from UK. I joke, of course! I have a two year old daughter. I currently smoke about a pack a day of Marlboro Ultra Lights. I ordered a blu last week (yeah, yeah) and I've been stalking the mailbox for the past two day. Supposedly it shipped on Monday. (sigh) We'll see. Right now, I don't know anyone in Louisville except my boyfriend and his family (they are all from here), so I'm excited about potentially meeting some new people I (hopefully soon) will have something in common with!

EDIT: Since my family all still lives back in Winchester, I visit a few times a month, so hope to meet some people in Lexington, too!

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
Good to meet you Juppers and Frequentj! Welcome to the forum and to our little KY group! Hope to see you all at one of our meetings soon. We'll try to hold one in January. Keep an eye out for info soon!

Oh, I'm definitely watching for a meeting! Do you usually have them in Louisville or Lexington? Either one is fine with me, though, since a meeting in Lexington is an excuse to go see my family and old friends :)

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Oh, I'm definitely watching for a meeting! Do you usually have them in Louisville or Lexington? Either one is fine with me, though, since a meeting in Lexington is an excuse to go see my family and old friends :)
We've been alternating between the two actually. Lexington's turn to host is coming up next. I'll be putting up a thread for the next meet soon. Hope to meet you there!

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
Hi Everyone, my name is Matt, I live about an hour east of Lex. and wanted to sign in here. I live out in the country so vapers are few and far between out here. i'm an owner in a small business and have a family with four children. Been vaping now for about two months and I'm lovin it.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Hi Everyone, my name is Matt, I live about an hour east of Lex. and wanted to sign in here. I live out in the country so vapers are few and far between out here. i'm an owner in a small business and have a family with four children. Been vaping now for about two months and I'm lovin it.
Welcome Bigfoot! Glad you found us.... Make yourself at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread