The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It is amazing the different results we all get with each device. I use CE3s very heavily and have no real leakage issues and they last for quite a long time. I think that a major factor is exactly how we vape. I tend to take long, slow drags from all my devices. My wife, on the other hand, takes multiple very hard drags all the time I loaded some CE3s for her and she couldn't use them...leaked and had little vapor output. Maybe try the long, slow, drag with a CE3. As far as filling them, I use a 5ml or 10ml syringe and mass fill them. 20 to 40 at a time, very quickly.

2. abracadebra

abracadebra Vaping Master ECF Veteran

you hit the nail right on the head awsum....I totally agree...its all about the way we drag....:thumb: Im on the Hard Drag list...:facepalm::laugh:

3. kia2

kia2 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2012
    USA
    Well, I'm not sure that's the case, but I'll experiment a little with the few I have left and see if that may be for me.

I ordered 10 packs of CE3s after my stash ran dangerously low and received the "new stock" in clear packaging. I figured I was set for months, but I went through them in just 6 weeks. Some drained completely just after filling and hadn't even been vaped upon. Others made it one fill before a second fill saw them leaking everywhere. I've been using the CE3s since they were introduced on the market, so I think I've been pretty successful with them. I just finished out my last box of the "old stock" and am refilling and cleaning like crazy now, but they won't last forever. I reported the issue to SI, but I'm very gun shy about ordering more CE3s, so I'm breaking out my stash of XL cartos.

4. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Kia, regarding the leaking problem, I've been making the initial puncture in the inner silicon seal using a real hypodermic needle then using the blunt tip to fill with. I just filled 20 of the new ones, with the clear packaging, and had no problems with leaks at all. Give it a try, it may solve your problem with leaks at least.

5. kia2

Mar 4, 2012
    USA
    Thanks, Awsum! I'll give it a shot. (oops, no pun intended, really!)

6. JessicaS

JessicaS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2013
    Columbus, OH, USA
    Yes, I just got one recently. They are great, except I prefer clearos that are wickless ( or nearly so in the case of the bottom coil) because I like thicker juices(50/50) sometimes, which causes wicks to become gunked up much quicker.

7. JessicaS

JessicaS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2013
    Columbus, OH, USA
    Good point. I drag similar to you, slow and long. I found out the hard way that puffing hard causes leakage of juice in the mouth, which doesn't exactly taste too good. Anyhow, I just filled another one and vaped it until empty and no leakage yet. The real test will come when I refill it. This time I didn't stick the syringe tip as far through, just enough to get it filled. Sometimes I guess it takes a little trial and error and experimentation. If I get leakage again this time, I will try a hypodermic for the next one. I just don't want to give up on the little buggers yet. :p

8. Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    I actually like the CE3's better than the X2 clearomizers. No leakage problems, ever. Even if I fill them instead of my husband (ie: I'm a klutz and prone to having issues with things if I don't have my hubby do it for me).

9. kia2

Mar 4, 2012
    USA
    Well, I couldn't get any old stock CE3's, so I just sighed and ordered another batch of the new. Hopefully I was just unlucky the first round. The last CE3 from that round leaked straight out onto one of my X2's. I don't care for the Nano or T3 all that much, as the taste of the plastic tips is just too much for me and I don't like using them. I have my XL blanks, but they certainly are not as convenient as CE3s where I can see the liquid.

Regarding a suggestion for SI, I would really like to see the contact cs problem page under a "secure" page. Phone contact is difficult, and the current page for emails is not a secure page, so my security software blocks me from using it, and I really despise disabling the software to be able to contact SI.

On a side note, Jason w/SI has been good with responding to my messages with a fair time frame.

10. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    I will ask them ;)

11. 3mg Meniere

3mg Meniere Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    Tomah Wisconsin
    Imagine, I am vaping a cinnamon flavor in an X2 clearo, and not having problems with the tank part. However, the juice melted the driptip. Have they considered metal driptip for that model? Right now I vape it without driptip, which won't work when I am out and about.

12. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    Not at this time sorry :(

13. cindycated

cindycated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    How about offering lower-resistance heads for the T3? Seems to work better on X2s. With the existing heads, I usually have to use them on the Spinner at higher voltage.

14. krawhitham

krawhitham Full Member Verified Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Cincinnati, OH
    T3S for the x2 battery
    [​IMG]

T3S bases will fit current T3 units so all you really need to release is the bases and coils for existing users

15. cindycated

Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    I heard they're redoing their heads yet again too, to be universal (same heads for eVods, ProTanks and T3S) - if you're thinking of revamping these, just something to think about, to avoid obsolescence...but yeah, that would be sweet.

16. arilosi

arilosi Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh,PA,USA
    I use Pencil Toppers on my Volt Batteries to prevent the inside from collecting lint,tiny debris and such when its in my pocket or purse. ( i wouldnt recommend using these for auto batteries) I just use them on my Vx2 manual or spinner.
    Ecigtoppers.jpg

It would be nice if Smokeless Image sold some sort of Tip Topper for Batteries.

17. cindycated

Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    OMG, how cute is that?

Imagine, I think I might've found a new logo for Smokeless Image:
    [​IMG] :lol:

18. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    So, I got my Volt kit last week, and I liked it OK, until today. Today, my lower resistance cartos came in the mail, that I had to order from somewhere else. Now, I LOVE it! Maybe you could consider selling some lower resistance cartos (like 2.0 ohms, I'm not talking super low, or anything)? I know using lower resistance will reduce the battery life, but OMG, what a difference in the vapor! I honestly was starting to think that the Volt was not a viable alternative to the Spinner I've been using, until I stuck one of those babies on. Yay!

Also, I know this has been asked before, but could you please, please consider selling white or orange/tan cartos? I know wraps are available, but I just don't want to bother with them, unless I decide to do something fancy, when so many people DO sell white cartos. I picked up my Volt kit to provide an inconspicuous alternative to my bigger, "blingier" set-ups. It would be fantastic if SI could be a one-stop shop for all things 808!

Thanks for your consideration of my suggestions!

19. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I got this email after I bought some pet supplies online. I don't know if it's something SI would be interested in, but I thought I'd throw it out there. I'm sure a guarantee like this would make customers feel more comfortable shopping online.

20. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    I will definitely mention it :)