WELCOME NEWBIES - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elloyah

Dec 23, 2011
Lewiston, Maine
Hello all! My name is Brittany :) My husband and myself bought two of the pro starter kits last week and things couldn't be going better! We had tried one of the e-cigs you find at the local gas station a few months ago and barely made it a few weeks before deciding to go back to analogs because they were just that horrible. The my sister-in-law recommended Smokeless Image to us and we decided to take another shot. WOW am I happy we did :) Such an amazing product and great company! Thank you Smokeless Image for helping a couple that has been smoking for 13 years (we both started young :( )finally be able to walk away from the analogs!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
congrats and welcome :thumbs:

Hello all! My name is Brittany :) My husband and myself bought two of the pro starter kits last week and things couldn't be going better! We had tried one of the e-cigs you find at the local gas station a few months ago and barely made it a few weeks before deciding to go back to analogs because they were just that horrible. The my sister-in-law recommended Smokeless Image to us and we decided to take another shot. WOW am I happy we did :) Such an amazing product and great company! Thank you Smokeless Image for helping a couple that has been smoking for 13 years (we both started young :( )finally be able to walk away from the analogs!

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Welcome, Brittany, and congratulations on quitting analogs! :)

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Good for you and your husband! That is awesome. Welcome.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee

Welcome, Brittany. Congrats to you and your Mister.

StarChacer

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2012
Rockville, MD
According to He's My everything (My wonderful Aunt/Sister) I should introduce myself here.

Hi all.

Looking forward to a new experience in Smoking cessation.

Methods Tried:
Nicorette gum
Nicorette lozenges
Nicorette Patches
Electronic cigarette (Erica mostly, I barely tried)
Zyban (twice for me once for Erica)
And numerous cold turkey attempts

Greatest success = 11 days = Cold Turkey

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
welcome :) what do you think of vaping so far?
According to He's My everything (My wonderful Aunt/Sister) I should introduce myself here.

Hi all.

Methods Tried:
Nicorette gum
Nicorette lozenges
Nicorette Patches

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA

Congratulations on starting your smokefree journey. If you need support while you're doing it, this is the place.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA

Hi all.

Methods Tried:
Nicorette gum
Nicorette lozenges
Nicorette Patches

Welcome aboard, Michael. Hope this works for you. We hope this is your last time to quit and that this is the answer you've been looking for.

Suggestion: "Cold turkey" sucks. Put some in the microwave next time. It will taste better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread