The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    This has probably been mentioned before. If so I'm bringing it up again :)

How about some sort of "back in stock" email notification for items that are out of stock?

2. JoAnnW

JoAnnW Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    Excellent suggestion! :thumb:

3. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    um.. I thought SI has this feature.. notify when it's back.. I used it for the T3 heads, but my site stalking found them before I got the email

ETA.. probably won't work on batteries since there are several drop down choices there.

4. awsum140

Supporting member
    That's actually what I'm waiting for, Auto Spinners, so no email notification:( Checking multiple time a day is a pain.

5. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    I will announce it here when they are back in stock.

6. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    typing 1 handed-- broke arm

there needs to be a 2X starter kit

2 of hubby's buds want to switch and prefer the *manly* big size -- go figure

I'm trying to order and not forget stuff

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

7. cindycated

cindycated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    +1

I started my nephews out with fat batts (Spinners no less, with prefilled cartos, mini-T3s and clearos) and don't think the results would've been as favorable if I had started them with 78s. I gave them some old 78s to use as spares and they do seem a little bummed out when they have to use them.

Some people prefer to start out with cig-alikes, but sometimes the quality of the hit from a fat batt can be more effective at turning newbies onto vaping.

8. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    I know.. quoting self again....

what I'd like to see in that kit:
    1 auto 650
    1 manual 650
    1 T3 (OR MINI)
    1 clearo
    1 wall adapter
    1 box of cartos

The 1 battery starter kits would just frustrate me

9. awsum140

Supporting member
    Opal, it needs the cone for the cartos, so they look "nice", LOL.

Any ETA on the Spinner chargers, Imagine?

10. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    they are shipping with the x2's tonight

11. awsum140

Supporting member
  12. BiXLL

BiXLL Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2012
    Beaver Falls, Pa
    As you can see from my sig box I (and my wife) have been a customer for 11 months. This is not intended to be a sour grapes type post, but one of constructive criticism. I have noticed as SI has gotten larger, the frequency of items being out of stock, and at times out of stock for a fairly long amount of time is increasing. I have not been able to take advantage of the last 2 sales do to pretty much everything I needed was out of stock. Currently I am just about out of 6mg Country liquid and am worried I will run out. The wife made a comment that why don't I just get something somewhere else which is what inspired me to write this post. I tend to be loyal to what I buy and who I buy it from, but I can see that if this trend continues, it could cause customers that would normally not look elsewhere to end up going elsewhere then staying with them.

Si has always treated me great, helped get off analogs after over 40 years of smoking, and I personally will stay with them. I just wanted to bring my thoughts to your attention to help you to continue to thrive in a large growing industry. Maybe put somebody in charge of inventory control?

13. Kweb

Kweb Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    Chicagoland
    What on earth happened to the bottles? The last three I have opened have been so leaky, the caps haven't threaded right, and the thinner tips bend in the caps. I want the old bottles back!

14. arilosi

arilosi Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh,PA,USA
    My suggestion for Volt Liquid buyers is that when your nic% is out of stock. Buy a 0MG and a high nic% of your favorite flavor. Mix the two to get your desired Nicotine Ratio. I have done it a few times. I always keep some 0mg bottles around just in case my preferred level goes outta stock.
    It helps during outta stock periods. The two bottles will last you. My favorite time to pick up the 0mgs is during sales like the one going on until tomorrow. If you usually use 6mg. Maybe pick up 2 bottles of 0mg and 1 18mg.

My suggestion for SI is : It would be cool if you guys had a printable VOLT Referral Card on the Site with your usual 5% coupon code, but with a place to put our referral Link. So when we hand them out to friends and family we get the referral points.

15. charlzrocks

charlzrocks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    Now if SI would just produce a chrome battery in a GUNMETAL finish, all us guys could really do the Tim Taylor growl! Hear that SI?? Are you listening?? GUNMETAL finish is wanted on the batterys! I will also copy this post in the suggestion thread!

16. charlzrocks

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    Now if SI would just produce a chrome battery in a GUNMETAL finish, all us guys could really do the Tim Taylor growl! Hear that SI?? Are you listening?? GUNMETAL finish is wanted on the batterys! I will also copy this post in the suggestion thread!

17. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    like brushed steel finish?

18. charlzrocks

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    Hey Imagine! No not brushed steel, Like this one.....a dark charcoal chrome.... 0000148_zmax-variable-volt-apv-rev-2-chrome-gunmetal.jpg sorry for posting a competitors product, but now you get what I mean.

19. cindycated

cindycated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    Wow, deja vu...

then I said
    then Charlz said
    But it hasn't happened yet...or has it? :blink::laugh:

20. charlzrocks

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    Holding my breath Cindy, but ya never know....I would buy a 65, a 78 and an X2 in Gunmetal if they had it! Or even COPPER if it was a true copper color (not the off gold they now call copper)